Chapter 1

Sunny day!

"Hi I'm sung hintae, 24 years old. I'm 1.8m tall, my hobbies are skiing, dancing and singing. My previous job was... well chef? I've been working part time at many different places, and fairly confident to make any dish if I see someone cook it once. Why I want to apply for the new sm cafeteria? Well I would like to experience new things in my life!" I answered the questions at the interview as best as I could, demonstrated my skills by cooking a simple kimchi stew and  left as my interview was done. "Sigh the interview took longer than expected. lets do some shopping for dinner?" I said to myself, while walking towards the mart.

As I entered the mart, I could see ajjummas hovering around the special sale table. "Ho~ I'm not going to lose!" I said while running as soon as I heard the bell. As I dodged the ajjummas that wanted to make my fall, I reached the table and took some vegetables and most of the meat. "Hahaha, not this time ajjummas" I said while smirking. "Aish this kid is always so fast" said an ajjumma. "Ah there you are oppa" I heard a girl say that was watching the scene. She walked up to me. "Oppa, do you mind sharing some meat? Please~" she pleaded cutely. "Aish seohyun-ah, you knew I would get some and waited didn't you?" I said in a teasing tone. She was wearing a white shirt, with a pink cardigan. She had skinny jeans that showed off her figure a curves,with sunnie's to hide her appearance towards the public."I got caught~ Teehee, I followed you oppa, since I saw you leaving our sm building.why we're you there oppa?" Asked as she smiled. " here, want some vegetables too?" I said while handing over some meat. "Uhm!" She replied while nodding her head. "Ah seohyun, I might see you everyday from now on" I said bluntly. "Eh? Oppa you're a stalker?" She replied back. "I might be working at your new cafeteria." I replied back calmly. " ah you're a chef oppa? I want to try your cooking. If you work there, I drop by everyday to see you~" she said expectantly.   

" ah who would have thought snsd's seohyun would visit me" I said in a cheeky tone. "Mhmm of course, you always help me with groceries, I should at least do this".We then walked to the counter, talking about our day, then I remembered that I forgot to take out my wallet, and she paid or me. *ohho~ idols showing off their paycheck... I'm so jealous~ >.<* As we finished our purchases and heading outside. "Well oppa, see you around, thanks for the food~" she waved and ran towards a black van. * who would of thought that I was friendly with seohyun * I smiled to myself while heading towards the door.

 

I was on my way, when it started raining. "Aish it was sunny just a while ago, strange?" I went into a local convenience shop and bought an umbrella."hello, can I just have this please jiyeon-ah?" "4000 won oppa." Jiyeon said as she was reading a novel in one hand. I handed her  my 10000 won note and said." Here you go, and use the extra money to buy something to eat. You seem to work hard, every time I see you here. Study hard ok?" I said as I walked outside. "Oppa~ saranghaeyo!" She shouted. I got outside, and opened my umbrella "Hm this is better" I smiled to myself without noticing the design of the umbrella was of snsd's sunny.

 

As I walked on a empty street towards my apartment, in the alleyway I could see someone hiding under some shelter. I approached closer towards them, and I could then clearly see who it was, Sunny-noona for snsd. She had blond short hair, which surprisingly suited her small petite face. She was wearing a white shirt, with a black blazer over it. She had black leather tights that shined, complementing her cute black boots. "Ano, sunny-sshi why are you here?" I asked carefully to not scare her. She looked at me and answered "who are you? Are you a stalker? And what's with that umbrella of me... Don't tell me. You-" "Aish fine!, don't tell me. Well bye then" as I began to walk off.

*i never knew my bias would be so cold hearted, I guess I should change it to taeyeonnie~?* I thought out loud without knowing. "...I was playing in the park, and it started raining, so I looked for cover..." She said cautiously. " ah ne..." I said surprised as I turned around. *so she wasn't cold after all. That's great~* I thought out loud without knowing again. "You want me to call seohyun-ah?" I said as I took out my phone after a long pause. She stared at me with a non believing face. "How do you-" " ah seohyun hello, I meet sunny-noona on the way home, and since it's raining she's stuck in a alleyway, pick her up will you? What you can't? Sigh I'll just give the phone to her, wait a moment." I put the phone on speaker so we could both hear. "S-seohyun-ah?" Sunny said cautiously. "Ne unnie? Why are you with oppa?" She replied, and they talked about the situation. "Sorry unnie, we're busy stuck in traffic... Oh I know, how about you go to oppa's place?" I was shocked at this.

"HUH? Why?"I said to seohyun as I took he phone back towards my right ear. " oppa, you can't just leave unnie there can you? Something might happen to her." "B-but s-" " oppa even if she's your biased don't do anything to her ok!, if you leave her there, don't think of talking to me ever again!" She threatened. "....ne" I could only say. "Yah seohyun, but he's a guy! And into his house? Isn't it  dangerous?" she said right in front of my face as she took the phone. *im right here you know?* "unnie don't worry, you can trust oppa... probably, I go shopping with him a lot, and he hasn't  done anything to me. By the way, don't you dare let him cook before we come, I want to taste his cooking" " cooking? Why?" Sunny asked curiously. " his cooking is jjang, his a chef!" Exclaimed seohyun. I took the phone of sunny's hand, and said " yah enough, I'm hanging up. Uhmm I promise I'll wait for you, hurry up okay? Bye bye" I then looked at sunny, and said " let's go before the rain gets heavier." As I began to walk. " but I'll still get wet, you only have one umbrella.." Sunny said disappointed. " then we'll just share it then. She was hesitant  at this, but I just grabbed her shoulder, and pulled her under the umbrella under my right arm and began walking to my apartment building. " we should hurry in case the rain gets heavier."

"Ahh your getting wet.." She said mumbling. "Ah? It's fine, We can just take a shower later at home." "Eh? Shower T-t-together?" She said embarrassingly. "Ani-o alone. Noona your so naughty." I . "..." Her face just shone bright red. We then entered my apartment on the 3rd floor, room 301. "Come in noona, just make yourself comfortable, I'll just shower first, then you can if your still cold" I said while taking my shirt off walking towards the bathroom. I could see her trying to cover her eyes, but still peeked between her index and middle finger. *cute* I thought. I showered quickly, in case anything happened to sunny while I was busy. As I dressed myself in casual clothes(white plain tank top, and black track suit pants), I walked into my living room to see that Sunny was near the small fireplace, sitting on a cushion while holding her hands out towards the warm lit fire . "Sunny-noona, you can shower if you want." She stood and looked at me worryingly. "don't worry, I have spare clothes my noona leaves here sometimes, just go in" as I pushed her towards the bathroom. *hmm should I make some tea?* as I headed towards the kitchen.


 

As she appeared in the living room, she started to walk towards the kitchen. "What are you doing?" Sunny asked in a curious tone. "The traditional way to make tea, it's more delicious this way~" I answered her back bubbly. "Oh ok then I guess I can expect something?~" She said in her aegyo. "Of course!" I said with confidence. As I brought the tea pot, and two cups on top of the table.   "I haven't introduced myself properly yet noona, my name is sung hintae." She was hesitant, but said " h-how old are you?" "24" I answered. "Yahh, don't call me noona. I'm only a few months older than you. Makes me sound old" she sulked. " then sunny-sshi?" She shakes her head. " sunny-nim?" She shakes her head again. "... Sunny-ah?" She flinched for a bit, before nodding. "Alright let's be comfortable with each other from now on ok, sunny-ah?" I said while drinking the tea."But sunny-ah, why are you using aegyo?" I asked as I poured the tea. "You don't like it?" "I-I do..."I replied back. "Then It's fine isn't it?" She said as she took a remote. I saw that she was watching tv. *she's watching her performance on music bank?* "Aish I look so ugly in that scene!" I heard her pouting. "Anio noona, you're always pretty" I said smiling at her.

"E-eh stop it, so embarrassing~"she said trying to laugh it off. *ho~ trying to brush it off I see. I'm not going to let this go!*i thought determinedly. "... Hintae-ah, are you going out with seohyunnie?" She asked cautiously. "Pishhtt Anio why?" I answered while spitting out the tea that was inside my mouth. She sigh as if a heavy load on her back disappeared. "T-then do you like anyone?" "Of course I do!" I said enthusiastically. "W-who?" She asked me. "Not telling~ melong~" as I stuck out my tongue. "Ehh? Tell me." She cried out to me. " well, she's an idol." She was shocked at this and asked me "is she from snsd?" "... Ne~ how'd you know?" I asked her. " you like seohyun don't you?" She said in a disappointed tone. "Anio." I said bluntly. "Then who is it?" " well, it's more of a bias then a like, but she has short blond hair, crazy cute ageyo and super pretty~ Ever heard of her sunny-ah?".

I started leaning closer to her, and eventually my face was only 5cm away from hers. I noticed she was red, and trying to avoid my gaze. "And I wonder what I would do if she was right in front of me. If I asked her for a kiss, would she allow it? Huh sunny-ah?" She was silent for a few seconds, and then slightly nodded. *ahh~ she's so cute, I just wanna eat her up* As my lips were about to touch hers, I heard the doorbell ring…