Chapter 2

тнε тωιsт αη∂ тυяηs

Walk


Standing in the front door, Suzy just look blankly at them knowing that she will be in greater trouble.  "Suzy why didn't you answer our call" Jun.k asked trying to break the ice. 

"I was sleeping on the roof" responded as she took of her shoe and slipped into her slippers. "Most of your calls and text were no response or troll"

"Who walked you home?" Nickhun asked as he placed his cup on the dark oak table. "An....Old friend" saying does words came out dry from , moving quickly across the room to the stairs. "He look familer, he's he's, ugh it's on the tip of me tongue" Wooyung said as he tried naming as many people he knew,  "he better not be your boyfriend!!" Taecyeon shouted from the bathroom. Suzy ignored all their comments and questions, slamming her door.

"So who was walking you home?" Zelo asked laying in her bed, munching on a box of pepero. "Why are you laying in my bed when you can't even fit in it" dropping her backpack on the ground, and taking a seat by her desk.

"Why can't I" pouting with a pepero in his mouth. "You can't even fit in my bed, now get out and wait for me outside while I change." walking over to her closet. "Nope I'm staying here." crossing his arm making him self cozy.

"I'll tell Yong-guk that you've become a peeping tom now, and he'll get mad at you for that right." 

Just hearing 'Yong-guk' Zelo was already ready out the window, works every time Suzy thought proceeding to change. Suzy wore a casual 'Nike' hoodie along with her track pants.


"Okay let's get going" Zelo said as he jumping off the roof down to the tree and on the ground, "show off"  Suzy muttered under her breath.

"What was that huh" Zelo sneer walking up to her, puffing put his chest out trying to act tough.

"Nothing, geez so sensitive"

"My sensitive is not that bad compare to Jo-Kwon or Key" crossing his arm.

"Okay, Key can be sensitive sometimes but with Jo-Kwon don't get me started, him prank calling my brother was hilarious.They thought it was a fangirl from school that got his phone number." trying to say it without laughing much.

"Anyways, the location change we all are meeting somewhere else instead of HQ" Zelo contunied to push through the crowd.

"Where are we going to then?" Suzy asked following behind him as he shield her.

"Jongup is treating us with a underground fight" sounding excited for the fight, "he said tonights fight is special" pulling towards a alleyway where they meet up with the rest of the group.


 Inside the was cluttered, screaming violence and the strong smell of cigaretts roaming the area. Bets were exchange openly, people chanted their favorite fighters name. A broad blonde foreginer stood openly in the middle of the ring, pulling a mic from above shouting clearly into it "Welcome to Fight Night!" causing the crowd to cheer louder than before. Causing Suzy to feel a bit dizzy, taking a step back and accidentally bumping in to someone.

"Are you okay" a pair of hands pushed Suzy up back on her two feet.

"Ya I'm okay, I think" trying to keep herself stable for the momment.

"How about you take a seat" the brunette guided her to a crate near the ring, settling down the brunette came closer to Suzy and seductively whisper into her ear "watch me" giving a kiss on the cheek. Causing her to hold her kissed cheek and  ponder about what he meant by that. Looking back up at the ring and saw Yong-guk climbing up to the ring, "In this coner we have Yong-Guk!" the announcer kept shouting pointing to his left Young-guk who was half-, blond hair spiked up, and no shoes. Yong-guk you idiot Suzy though putting her head down in dissappointment, "and in this conner woah a special name J:eta" Looking up again Suzy recognize him as that guy that kissed her cheek does words he spoke repeated through her head causing a major confusion.

"She finally got it" J:eta chuckled looking at her all flustered.

"Hey, Su Yeob come shake hands" the referee called looking over to him, turning over to the center he pulled his hand out.

"Su Yeob you have guts to kiss her" Youk-guk said gripping tighter.

"She's cute and y" J:eta said giving a smirk which irrated Young-guk alot. "You're going down" Giving a thumbs down

"Now get back to the your conners" the refe seperated them.  "3...2...1 Fight" the crowd screamed ready to watch the bloody match.

Looking at them Suzy saw Yong-guk coming for a uppercut, but only to scrap the side of J:eta face. Seeing a small opportunity for a kick in the rib area J:eta took it, only to cause a massive brusie.  Causing Yong-guk to push back a bit, coming again to the right Yong-guk got a direct hit in the cheek allowing red ooze pouring out of J:eta's mouth, regaining conscous J:eta open his mouth to allow more blood to ooze out staining his Old Skool vans and Levi's jean. Coming again J:eta ducked down dodging another one punching strate into his chest causing ripties and a good amount between them.

"Okay the both of you move it back" the referee got betwen them sending the both to their coners.

Making it a great opportunity Suzy to get away from the creep and idiot, sneaking thru the exit Suzy was able to breath air fresh air. Just making a right turn she was already running into people.

"I'm sorry" Suzy getting off the ground and brushing the sand off of her.

"My bad are you okay?" A tan, muscular built man held his hand out.

"No, It's fine I can.. KAI!" Suzy looked up suprised to see Kai at a place like this.

"Suzy!" Grabbing her wrist Kai brought her close with anger written on his face "you can never tell anybody about this, now get out" shoving Suzy  into Sehun.

"Hey sweety time to go" Sehun smiled showing a hint of evil in his eye.

"Sweety really, that's sick" Suzy rollded her eyes in disgust.

"Don't worry, your mine" Sehun set a husky whisper in Suzy ear causing her to shiver. "Oh, this is going to be fun." Lifting Suzy over his shoulder Sehun proceeded to carry out Kai's orders.

"Yah, where are to taking me? Put me down" Suzy punched Sehun repeatedly but it wasn't much help.

"My room" he said bluntly buckling Suzy in the car.  "WHAT!"



 A/N: Don't question my thoughts I had a cookie during this. Be prepare for Ch.3.

BTHE14U