Chapter 1

тнε тωιsт αη∂ тυяηs

 

The Start Point


 Everything around me seems to collapse, the burning sensation in my body telling me to move. But I stayed lying in the heat letting the ash fall and burn my flesh and wounds. The air thickens and everything is a blur to me, the only thing that was heard was my name being screamed only to be echoed in the halls.

Turning her head Suzy saw a silhouette of a faceless man staring down at her. Reaching his hand out; Using the last of her strength Suzy reach for the hand, but to be only vanish in to thin air. Letting the floor under her to break apart and swallowing her in to a pit of darkness. Falling endlessly, She didn't seem to care for living any longer knowing this might be the end, until hearing a voice call upon her " Suzy, Suzy, Suzy" with each call the voice became eerie and louder. Suzy crouched in to a ball, covering her ears, then seeing everything surrounding her turn into a pure white gleam.

What a weird dream Suzy thought as she got out of bed, heading towards the restroom. As she got dressed, Suzy grabbed her backpack and headed down stairs quietly passing her brothers room and out the front door to school.

 




"Suzy!!" Lee Jieun screamed down the halls, loud enough for everyone to become silent  and stare at them. Looking at Suzy outfit Lee Jieun was worry that Suzy will get in trouble again for dress code violations like last time.

“Mrs. Bae it's just almost the beginning of school and you already causing a trouble, how long are you going on with this?" the young lad asked has he slowly approach Suzy. "Mr. Oh  nice to see you once again, I'm just keeping my title as the schools trouble maker nothing more nothing less." She smirked at him. 

Sehun let out a sigh "this attire is not quit proper for the school dress code that women must wear skirts, not jeans. Please be aware that you have detention in room 1 - 28 later."

"Aye aye captain Oh" Suzy said sarcastically walking past him hitting her shoulder against his arm. Aish that girl is a pain Sehun thought as he continue his patrol.  "Geez Suzy please stop getting in to trouble so much, I was thinking that we could go over to the book store later but you’re going to detention."
"Then I'll ditch detention and come along with you to the book store," Suzy said has she continued to her 1st class.
"Bbbbut Suzy you'll get into more trouble if ditching detention" Lee Jieun tried to catch up to Suzy walking pace, but ran into Wooyoung twin brother who is older than her by a day.  "Are you alright?" Grabbing IU shoulder keeping her balance."Yyyes I I am alright" Lee Jieun blushed in embarrassment before running away from Wooyung.

 Wooyung thought, before turning to What was that aboutSuzy. "You got in trouble didn't you" speaking soft but serious tone, "It's not really troubling, it's just a strike" saying it like there is not much care for it.

"Get to class the bell is about to ring," Wooyung said annoyed by her behavior.

Suzy didn't really go to class, she would skip and get the paper work from IU and hand them in the day after.  But exams were coming sooner than expected and getting higher average was a competition to make it in the top 10s or 20s. 

Walking into the class room everyone froze wear they were, some were holding their breath till Suzy had taken her seat everyone continued to their task till the teacher came.

"Quiet down class lessons will begin" Ms. Park announced while taking roll call. "Mo Ki Nam" 

"Here!"

"Kyung Ji Yong"

"Here"

"Lee Jieun"

"Here" 

"Bae Su Ji"

"Here"

Looking up Ms. Park was surprised to see her. "You finally decide to join us Ms. Bae" sounded quiet delighted to see.

"Kim Jong in"

"Here"

As the list go on classes were slow and boring for Suzy , all she could do was sit and look out the window. And today is a good day to nap on the roof Suzy thought as she stared out the window feeling the breeze blow in and the clouds drift.

Finally the lunch bell ringed, Suzy went immediately to the roof as fast a she could before anybody saw her. Opening the door to the roof Suzy was greeted by a gust of wind, blowing her brown hair back and seeing her pearl white skin, plum lips, and chocolate brown eyes. And the only person to see this was Chanyeol captivated by her beauty that she was hiding behind does locks of hair, he couldn't stop staring at her as she laid down snoozing off. Coming down from the miniature building on top of the roof, he sat down next to her staring at her peaceful face; he was a er for cute things and didn't want to ruin it. 

Checking the time Chanyeol saw that it was almost time to go and his class was located on the first floor and he was all the way at the top. Taking his blazer off, he placed it over her and left her to rest.


Waking up from her slumber Suzy notice that she had a second blazer with her and the sun began to set over the horizon and the stars were appearing out of the ocean blue sky. Getting up Suzy smelled a strong waft of a cigarette being lighted from the other side, going over Suzy saw Wu Yifan aka Kris vice - president of the committee.

"What are you doing here" Suzy ask walking over and folding the blazer.

"Relieving stress" simply saying after puffing out. While taping the end of cigarette on the railing.

"You know this will ruin your image of vice - president” looking over where he is looking, the famous Han River.

"Yep and I'm a third year, I just have a year to go before I graduate have to select the next vice - president" taking one late puff, and then crashing it with his foot. "Come on I'm walking you home" Walking back to the entry.

"How long have you been watching me sleep on the roof," Suzy asked following behind.

"Not long just an hour or two" walking into her classroom to retrieve her bag. "Here your phone blows up with a lot of text and calls."

Digging through her bag Suzy found her phone with 107 calls and 524 Messages from her six brothers and IU.  Saying 'Where are?' 'Text me back' and the classical Wooyung trolling her with a bunch of pics and emoji.

Stopping at the gate Kris locked up the building and Gate, and began to lead the both them to her house, then walking back home to his apartment.


"You're home," Kris said monotone stopping by the gate.  Seeing the living room lights were on.

"Thanks for dropping me off," Suzy said giving him a side hug. "What are friends for," Kris said, giving her a hug back. 

"See you some other time" before walking into the inner garden, then the house where she is greeted by six angry faces.



A/N:  

Hi, How's it going?

Hope you like it. Sorry for the changes.

Bthe14u