Chapter 6

тнε тωιsт αη∂ тυяηs

Confessions


He didn't know where to start, his status in the family was always the good child. But being the only child of his former family, eyes were constantly watching him. Every day, hour, minute, and second. Making sure his life was aligned to take over the family heir, to certain points there were moments he was titled as "obedient" that one letter word he wishes to break free from. 

He knew it. the way his eye was settled, the constant shivers that will creep up. Kris saw the kid struggle to put on words, from the background he formerly came from. SeHun is unable to do anything guilty. However, Su Ji was the opposite. A face of stone, heart of steel, she was able to pull off those stunts becoming reckless since childhood.

"If you aren't going to speak properly this time, then we'll deal with this in private," Kris spoke first pushing the chair back to place, "However, Su Ji isn't leaving."

"Hyung... What do you mean?" SeHun cautiously asked "

"She staying here a little longer. Now out" Kris ordered becoming a bit aggressive.

With that SeHun obeyed heading out the door where he was greeted by BaekHyun and Chanyeol eavesdropping on the conversation. 

"Looks like someone caught us" BaekHyun sang retreating downstairs to catch the scene of Chen, Xuimin, and Lay picking SuHo up from the ground and directing him to the common room. While KyungSoo was trying to unfreeze Kai, leaving Tao and LuHan to clean up the broken tableware. Making this house normal on the outside and weird on the inside.

"Seems like I can't miss a scene everytime I'm out" SeHun called heading over to the kitchen for a glasses of water and stack of waffles, watching the scene slowly unfold.


"Why are you here in my territory?" Both seated in a respected manner as if they possess a deal to exchange. "We made it clear that in order to enter one's sector we must inform them." Kris cited trying to keep his expression from showing.

"Can't help it, destiny played its part" Su Ji retort "Not like you guys are clean on the inside and outside, those hands of yours are extremely filthy with what's going on in the underground news that has been spreading around." 

"Touche, but these filthy hands clean the mess to keep half of them clean." counter her remark slowly leaned back in the chair.

"You can say that but this maze you have given me to solve won't last for long."

"You sure" giving off a chuckle " I'm not the key holder to this 'maze' of yours, I just assist and intervene when I feel like it." 

"Okay then, how about an assist at this moment." offered to keep her composure.

"What do I get from that?" 

"What are you thinking"

"A date" giving an instant reply all Su Ji did was roll her eyes like really a date, lame.

"Sure, now my problems. Fire any hint to that"

"Okay, death" responding bluntly logging in the event he had requested earlier. "Also heard from the voice machine recording that your brother requested for you to stay here. I called back and declined the offer to which he said he's perfectly fine with that, who'll want a changed child again." 

"Perfect for me I can hang out with some old friend of mines." 


Hello!!

Somethings leading up to a puzzle, wanna have a guess at it? Go for it, but in further conclusion want to say thank you for sticking to this story for an extremely long time with its weird. 

Thank you-Bthe14u