Chapter 5

тнε тωιsт αη∂ тυяηs

Temporary


"SeHun!" screamed the oldest ripping the sheets off between the three. Leaving the two to stir from their slumber, except for Su Ji who had immediately bolted up dripping in sweat.

"Su Ji?" Luhan jolted off the bed in surprise to see her instead of SeHun. 

"Go away" SeHun whined, nudging his face closer to Su Ji back wishing to continue his dream.

Looking at the two questions started running through his head, about the two. Causing his inner expression to show.

"Kris, is anything wrong?" LuHan asked fixing himself after falling.

"No, just some talking to do to these two" Kris explained helping LuHan up, "Now go get changed it's almost noon." Escorting the deer out the door, then locking it.

"Explain yourself" Kris stated taking a seat at the desk.

"We met at a fight," SeHun said taking the sheets and covering himself again. Gripping on to Su Ji wrist.

"What fight?" Kris' voice started to rise.

SeHun thought, he forgot that he doesn't know about it.

Leaving Su Ji in the middle of this commotion, having past that was mostly forgotten with bits of vision passing by. She knows that the past with Kris should be kept a secret and always a secret. 

Getting up from the bed Su Ji headed straight for the door, only to feel two strong hands preventing her from exiting the door.

In unison, both boys said wait, then looked at each other in a weird way before instructing Su Ji why not to unlock the door. 

"You can't go out there in a house full of boys in just boxers and a hoodie," SeHun said studying her figure.

"You ." Su Ji mumbled leading a kick to the shin leaving the boy to howl.

"SeHun, Su Ji. You kids still need to do some explaining here." Kris commanded not leaving the two out of his wrath.


Meanwhile on the other side news spread fast.

"Guys! SeHun brought a girl home!" LuHan came running down to the dining room, causing jaw drops and a new form of a wake-up call.

"What! A girl. He's too young for that wasn't, he just ten not too long ago. He's still too young for that." SuHo mother ego started to come out strongly.

"Is she hot?" Chen asked.

Questions started forming around the dining room, piling on after another. Breaking the questions, LuHan spoke again.

"It's Bae Su Ji."

The cause of that name created one passed out SuHo, 4 broken tableware, unfrazzled Kai, and a grand finale of jaw drops.


How is everyone? Extremely long time since I updated on any of my stories, but She was a fan first chapter will come out soon. I have a major writing project coming into play for you guys, hint its action and supernatural kinda like a anime not based on the theme is. Exo drabbles.. that story has two or four people left I don't remember, I'm trying to regain my innocent fluff in life. I just have a bunch of hidden projects for you guys I can't share but I really want to. I can't wait till it happens, anyways this project "Twist and turns will be in short updates cause this is the longest unfinished chapter I have. 

-BTHE14U