Chapter 3

тнε тωιsт αη∂ тυяηs

Stuck with you


"We're here" Sehun said pulling up the driveway to a pear green two story house, where he and the rest of the EXO members live. 

Getting out of the driver seat, he came over to Suzy side where he had to carry her out of the car like a sack of potatos.

"Your heavy for a girl of your age." Sehun continuing to carry Suzy to the living room "stay here I'll be back with some clothes you can chamge into."  

Placing Suzy on the couch Sehun headed upstairs then coming back down with a pearl white towel, a adidas colorblocked hoodie, and baby blue boxers?!

"Why your boxers and are they even clean?" Suzy gave Sehun a weird look holding the clothes furthaer away from herself.

"First of the're clean, second of all they aren't mine there LuHan's I stole it from him just now, and third bathrooms upstairs the fourth door on the left and mines is just across it" giving further instructions Sehun told Suzy to make sure that the others don't see her, stay quiet as possible. "I'll call to inform your family that you are in my custody" then he walked away to another room leaving Suzy figure fading through the corridors.

Dialing the number Sehun waited for an answer.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is Oh Sehun part of student body president I called to tell you about Bae Su Ji"

"This is Nichkhun her older brother, what has she done this time" his voice became weary at the end.

"Well, I had stumbled into her accidently on my way back from the convenience store, brought her to my place for the night is that okay with you?" Sehun lied making it sound convincing.

"Yes, I do thank you for taking care of her, but anything happens to her your head will be on the wall" Juho said politely in the begining then turning in to a dark serious tone.

"I'm sorry but the voice seems different who are you?" Sehun stated.

"I'm terribly sorry for that, but he does mean it. Also I have a request" Nichkhun said giving a big sigh at the end.

"What may that be?"

"Please train Suzy to act more lady like and a mature girl, as a kid she was used to being treated as a guy, hanging with the wrong group of friends, and fighting. I have know clue to deal with this since she's a girl if it were her brother Wooyoung I would've beat him to a pulp." Taking a breather Sehun felt sad, but it wasn't the crying sad it was sympathy for him " can you please help."

Taking a pause Sehun didn't know how to answer to this, being one of the youngest of the group, this was the first time someone has ever asked him to train their child. After a long pause he made up his mind "I'll accept your request, but is it okay with your family?" 

"Our family is a bit weird so I'll have Sue Ji explain it to you, but the answer my is yes." 

"Wait, what about Mr. & Ms. Bae approval?" SeHun asked in suprised hearing the Nichkhun made the decsion himself.

"That is something we can't talk about, Bae Wooyoung will bring her clothes in two days" Nichkhun end the call, leaving Sehun questioning about the Bae family background.


"Jun.K they are are on to us" Nichkhun said placing the phone on the counter top.

"Hyung what do you mean they?" Jun.K instantly go up from the floor.

"It's one of those EXO kids" Nichkhun messed up his hair in fustration.

"What about EXO" Wooyoung came ran down stairs to see everyone their except for Sue Ji.

"Nothing Wooyoung just go to sleep" Chansung pushed him back up stairs.

Walking back up the stair Wooyoung took a glance back down whispering "I don't trust you guys" only audible to himself before entering his room.


"We're home!!"  Lay, Chen, and Tao shouted in unison.

"You're back already!?" SeHun came sliding in.

"Yeah there wasn't much of a crowd at the station" Lay said taking a seat.

Leaving them down stairs SeHun immediately head for his room where he came face to face with her. She was the one that stood up when suppose be seat, she was the one he envied the most, her rebellious ways, how out spoken, and determine she was he could never be like that. He was the one who obeyed the rule's without question, never crossed boundrys, or spoke without permisssion or a signal that's what he hated about himself. Now was their mark to be rebellious but the main question is how.

"I need to get out of here" Sue Ji said look dead straight at Sehun "I need to get back there."

"Not now everyone coming in."  

 "When is the best time" Sue Ji crossed her arms looking up at him.

"When you have proper attire" SeHun looked down at her seeing exposed snow white legs.

"You ert, I didn't expected from you" Sue Ji said giving Sehun the reddest cheek he ever had, "then who clothes can I use" looking down at him showing no mercy.

"I hate you" SeHun cried holding his left cheek.

"I'll be back, if Chanyeol or LuHan comes in just pretend your me and sleep cause when Chanyeol tried from basketball he goes to the nearest bed after a shower and LuHan he get's cold easily."

"What about you huh." 

 "I got to pick up Kai from the fight."

Before speaking again SeHun made off leaving her alone with her dead phone, after an hour Sue Ji finally drifted off to dreamland or a nightmare.



A/N:Hey!.......So...I'm sorry for not updating much cause of writerblock, editing my other stories, and watch MV of BTS. Thank you for reading a dealing with a lazy author hope you like it cause I too am lost this is my freestyle writing. 

Bthe14u.