Chapter 6

Why?

We walked to the park but, when we were about to arrive there, a hand tugged me and….

Pulled me to an alley, I wanted to reach out for Sehun and scream but, the kidnapper(?) muffled it by covering my nose and mouth a cloth with some chemical and knocked me out. The only thing I heard was "Yah, Seugho. It's G.O, I got her."

(Sehun's POV)

"Taechi?" I asked turning around when I heard a muffled scream. Perks of having sensitive ears, I guess. But, Taechi was nowhere. "Taechi! Where are you? If this is a joke, it's not funny." I stated looking around. "Guys, I think something happened to her." Chanyeol guessed pointing at the floor where her strawberry bubble tea spilled. "No , Sherlock. We need to find her!" I exclaimed. We were about to split up when five of our phones rang. "Yeoboseyo?" I asked. "Yo, Sehun-bro! Guess who?" The caller asked. "The hell do you want, Seungho?" I snapped. "Bingo! You got it! What's wrong, Sehunnie?" Seungho asked. "You know pretty damn well why I'm pissed, don't ya?" I growled. "You're good at this, Hunnie! We have your little Kimchi~" Seungho sing-songed. "Don't call me that! And don't call her Kimchi!" I yelled. "Chill pill, man. You wanna know where she is? Don't ya?" Seungho asked. "Let me talk to her!" I demanded. "Ok, ok. Chill. Hey, princess. He wants to talk to you." Seugho called. "Sehun? Sehun, I'm scared. I don't know where I am. We came here by-" "Enough, princess. Don't want you to spoil the fun." Seungho warned. "What are you doing to her?" I asked. "Why don't you come find us and find out? Your other hyungs should be receiving hints on our location. You have 5 hours to find us after that, I won't guarantee her well-being. Don't worry, during those 5 hours we won't do anything to her. Oh, and don't try calling the police, we'll be watching the news and if we see anything about a missing 18 years old girl with blonde hair, let's just say boom! Bye bye, Kimchi. Buh-Bye, Hunnie. Let the game begin!" Seungho said then hung up. "Hyungs, tell me you got the hints." I asked. "We got them, mine is: it's an amusement park on an island." Kris read. "Mine is: it closed down due to the number of accidents, one involving a little girl's life." Chen read. "Mine is: this." Chanyeol stated showing a picture of a duck themed ride but, it was covered in vines. "That's all?" I asked frowning a bit. "Yep, that's all. At least you got something, the dude who called me was rambling about how eerie the place is and how weird it was that the owner disappeared after the girl's death." Luhan sighed. "No one cares, Lu. We have 5 hours and counting to find Taechi. Let's hurry." I suggested. "Where do we go first?" D.O asked. "How about the library?  Since it's a closed amusement park and it involved a child's life, maybe we can find out which amusement park it is on the internet." Suho suggested. Guess no one had any better ideas so we went to the library.

"Hello, need to find anything?" The librarian asked. "Do you have any news about abandoned amusement parks? Any that involved a death of a little girl?" Baekhyun asked. "We need it for a theme for our school's Halloween haunted park." I added jabbing Baekhyun in the waist when she looked at us weirdly. "We do, in fact. They're all in the shelves over there." The librarian said pointing to the shelf beside the computers. "Kamsamnida." I thanked and walked towards the shelf full of old newspaper. "Where should we start?" Lay asked. "Well, half if us should go on the computers and the rest on newspapers." Suho suggested. So, the 12 of us split according to best friend order (if you know what I mean); Tao & Kris, Xiumin & Chen and Baekhyun & Chanyeol on the computers. And Lay & Suho, Kai & D.O and Luhan & I with the newspapers. Yes, it's pretty boring, looking through these old, yellowed stacks of paper but, heck! I want my Kimchi back! Reading through the papers, all we saw - or should I say read - were famous roller coasters attaining huge attention. I was about to give up when another newspaper - a much more yellowed one - caught my eye. 'Okpo Land: Closed due to death of a young girl!' It read. Well that's one detail nailed down. I thought as my eyes skimmed through the old paper. "Find something interesting, Sehun?" Luhan asked nudging me lightly. "Yeah, say...Luhan? The guy who called you, What was he talking about?" I asked. "About how eerie the place looked?" Luhan said. "No, the other thing." I said. "How the owner disappeared after the girl's death?" Luhan asked. "Did you find something, Sehun?" Suho asked putting down the paper he was reading. "Luhan-hyung... You're so STUPID!" I face-palmed but, hushed by the librarian. "What? Oh Sehun, you better have a good reason for calling me stupid." Luhan warned. Slapping the newspaper in front of his face, I pointed at multiple details. "Here, amusement park closed May 29th 1999 due to an accident taking a girl's life. Over here, Okpo land - an amusement park situated on an island, Okpo-Dong. Here, duck themed ride that took the girl's life. And here, owner disappeared after child's death leaving no explanation for devastated family." I said. "It's Okpo Land, that's Where Taechi is."  "Then, let's go. We've wasted 45 minutes here, from Seoul to Okpo-Dong will take like 3 hours, top." Suho said slapping Kai with his newspaper to wake him up from his slumber. "W-What?" Kai asked. "We're leaving, let's go." D.O sighed getting up to fetch the others. "We're leaving? Where are we going?" Kai asked. "Okpo Land. Come on, let's go." I said turning on my phone and dialed a number. "Hey, Zelo. I need another favour."


So to make things clear on the POV thing:

When I write (____'s POV) it goes back to Taechi if I double space.