Chapter 3

Why?

Why?

"What is love? Why did you name it that?" Baekhyun asked taking the paper. "N-No reason!" I stammered. I couldnt possibly tell them its because I feel a pang of pain in my chest when I see Sehun go away. "Most of her songs are sad.... Like this one, Peter Pan." Tao said taking another paper out of my drawer. "Do you have any instruments here, Taechi?" Lay asked. "I think so...downstairs." I replied going downstairs. I dont remember the last time I used that piano, Lay walked over to it and dusted off the dust. "How are we supposed to compose a music?" I asked. "How do you want the song to sound like?" Lay asked. "I dont know...I never thought about it." I said scratching my head. "Lets try this." Lay said playing the piano keys. "Girl, I cant explain what I feel... Ohhh~~ Oh woah~ Oh yeah." D.O sang. "Good?" Lay asked. "Good? It was awesome!" I exclaimed. "How do you guys work so well together? Lay didnt even say anything but, D.O knew when to sing!" I added.

(Sehun's POV)

I felt a twinge of jealousy when Taechi complimented the two hyung. "Glad you like it!" Lay smiled. "Are you going to write that down?" Taechi asked. "Ummmmm...Baek? Help?" Lay asked. "Why do you need Baekhyun's help?" She asked curiously. "Lay doesnt know how to read or write music, apparently he learned it all by ear." Baekhyun explained. "What did you play, Lay?" Baekhyun asked. Lay played the notes on the piano and Baekhyun scribbled on the paper. After a few hours of playing, we finally finished. "That sounds awesome!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "Woah, look at the time. We should get going." Kris informed. "Awww...Ok, I guess we'll see you tomorrow, Taechi." Tao pouted. "OK, see you guys tomorrow!" Taechi smiled walking to the door. "See ya!" We all said and walked home...Kinda. We had a little detour when we saw a flash of light, but it didnt seem like Taechi noticed. We walked over to the area where we thought we saw the flash but, no one was there. "...no one's here..." Tao said. "No , no one's here, Tao." I snapped. I looked around, no one was in sight but, I could've swore I saw a flash. "Wanna head home?" Baekhyun asked. We all nodded and headed home.

(No one's POV)

Poor boys....They didnt notice the figure hiding behind the bushes. "Why her? She's nothing compared to me!" the figure complained.


So who do you think the figure is?????

Hint: She has a brother! And Chanyeol loves her

Sorry for the short chapter....I really have no idea what to write... Yet I manage to make another fanfiction......

Enjoy reading!

XOXO~~~♡

-Author Saito