Chapter 4

Why?

Why?

After Sehun and the others left, my dad interrogated me the whole dinner. "How did you know those boys? Did they do anything to you? Why did he have rainbow hair?" and blah blah blah. The one time, ONE time! I brought friends over, he comes over and interrogates me! "Dad...How many times do I have to tell you? They're not bad! They didnt judge me by my hair or do anything with me. Other than talk and have lunch with me." I sighed picking up my plates and placed them in the sink. "I just want the best for you, sweetie." He said. "Im going upstairs to do homework." I said going upstairs. "Good girl, now that you go to school. You have to be perfect." My dad said. "Ok, got it." I sighed and closed the door to my room. I didnt receive homework from school, its just that...Well...This is all too new for me. Flopping on my bed, I lay there for a few minutes before heading to my dresser, I took my clothes and headed to the shower. When I finished, I changed into a tank-top and sweatpants. What should I do now? Its too early to sleep and I have nothing to do...So I just layed in bed for, I dont know, an hour? Or 2? When the clock finally struck 9pm, I flipped into the blanket and slept.

(Sehun's POV)

"S-Stop!" The man cried. "Stop? You came all this way with your gang to attack us, and you want us to stop?" I asked coldly. The man was a leader of a gang, thats all I know about him. I have no idea why he came here or why he wanted to attack us. Like the gang we were, we beat the out of them. The man's gang layed half-dead on the floor while the leader tried escaping, pathetic. "Get out of our sight, peasant. And dont come back!" I spat kicking the man. The leader scurried off out of our sight right away. "Sehun, we should leave. Lets go before the cops come." Kai suggested rubbing the blood off himself. "Let get something clear with these scums." Kris said walking towards the already half-dead gang. "Just leave them. Lets just go." Suho said walkig away from the scene. "Wow...As expected for the infamous gang, EXO." A voice complimented. We turned our attention to the speaker, it was the leader of MBLAQ, Seungho. "What do you want Seungho?" Tao asked. "You know me? Im flattered. Im just here to warn you to watch your back in the future. Especially, for your little girlfriend, Oh Sehun. Courtesy of Thunder." Seungho smirked. "Wha-Watch our backs? What do you mean? What are you going to do to Taechi?" I asked. "I cant tell you...Sorry♡!" Seungho smiled and walked away. "Doesnt he know we're EXO? Normally, people wouldnt dare threaten us." Lay said. "So...Anyone's up for food? Im hungry." Chen asked. "What are they going to do to Taechi?" I muttered. "Come on Sehun, we can worry about that later. We know you care a lot for Taechi." Luhan said patting my shoulder. "Oh, ok hyung." I said following the other members to eat.

(Luhan's POV)

Aish....My donsaeng can be so clueless, you know? Its so obvious Sehun likes her, everyone in EXO can see that except him. We knew Sehun since he was 4, a year before he started seeing her and he changed a lot after seeing her. When he was 4, he was quiet and it was always nods or shakes from his head as an answer. But, after seeing Taechi, I guess you can say, he became more interactive with us. How he managed to talk to Taechi is still a mystery to us though. "Who's MBLAQ anyway? I dont hear much about them..." Chanyeol asked. "From what I hear, they're the close second to us." Baekhyun replied. "Close second? For what?" D.O asked. "Infamous gang." Suho said. "Oh...How about we eat at Sehun's house? I dont feel like eating out anymore." Tao suggested. "Huh? My house? Why mine?" Sehun asked finally snapping out of his trance. He was probably thinking about what will happen to Taechi or something. "'Cause! You have stuff to eat at your house!" Xiumin stated. "And your house is closest to Taechi's." He added quietly. "Ok, lets go home. Its late." Sehun said immediately. Sometimes I wonder if Sehun has ultra-sensitive ears...I barely heard that over Chanyeol and Baekhyun's bickering. We walked home and when we reached Sehun's house, we attacked his kitchen. "If you guys are going to eat everything, you guys will be buying food later." Sehun warned. "Yeah, yeah. Got it." Baekhyun sassed. Sighing, Sehun made his way upstairs.

(Sehun's POV)

I stripped off my uniform and changed into more comfortable clothing. I layed in bed for a few minutes thinking about what Seungho said. "....watch your backs...especially for your little girlfriend..." The scene replayed in my mind a few hundred times and the same questions popped into my mind. What are they going to do? Who's Thunder? How do they know Taechi? Groaning out of frustration, I rolled around on my bed and decided to sleep.

I woke up to my alarm ringing, day 2 (literally) of school. Getting out of bed, I did my messy hair in a loose ponytail. (No point of trying to hide it, Sehun and his group will just make me show it.) And changed into my uniform. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs to eat breakfast. "Hurry up, sweetie. Dont be late." My dad warned as he puts toast in front of me. " Appa...Its only 7:45...I still have lots of time!" I whined. "What if you get caught in traffic? You dont want to be late if you're a perfect student." He said as he puts out my shoes and pushes me towards them. "Arasso..." I sighed as I put the toast in my mouth and put on my shoes. "Bye, see ya!" I waved. My dad waved back and I continued walking to school. To my surprise, Sehun and the others were waiting at the road where I turned to go to Sehun's house. "Morning!" I smiled. "Mornin' Kimchi." Sehun saluted. "Oh Sehun...I told you not to call me that!" I exclaimed. Its not that I dont like that nickname...I dont like the feeling I get when I hear that nickname...especially from Sehun. Not that anyone else called me that though. "Did you notice anything strange today, Taechi?" Suho asked. "Strange? Not in particular. Why?" I asked curiously. "Oh no reason. Ow! Sehun! Respect your hyung!" Suho exclaimed as Sehun jabbed him in the waist. "Lets just go to school." I suggested.

*WARNING* There will be a bit of profanity in this paragraph!!!

When we arrived at the school, I was shocked to see my locker spray-painted in red with the word 'FREAK' on it. But I ignored it and opened my locker to take my stuff. We walked to our honeroom class, when we entered, I saw my desk covered in garbage and paper that said. "You don't belong here! Get out of here you wit! Retard! ! Miss goodie two shoes! ! Freak!" and so on. "Oh, my eyes! They're burning of profanity! Help me, it burns!" Baekhyun exclaimed dramatically. I took the garbage and everything else on my desk, and threw it into the recycling. I shouldnt start a fight, I need to be a good girl, I shouldnt be bothered by it, ignore it Taechi. I thought to myself as I tried to stay calm.

(No one's POV)

While Taechi tried to calm herself, Sehun didnt take it so well. He stormed out of the classroom. "What a nice way to start our morning..." Luhan muttered sarcastically as he left as well to find Sehun. "Yah, Sehun. Calm down!" Luhan called as be tried to catch up to Sehun but, Sehun ignored him and walked faster. Luhan followed him so he wouldnt do anything stupid. Sehun ignored his presence until he got to the school's gym. "What is it hyung?" He asked. "Calm down, you idiot! You think overreacting like that will help? I bet when you ran out like that, Taechi is now worrying a hell lot about you!" Luhan exclaimed. "...You're right.....I dont know what came over me." Sehun sighed massaging his temples. "You cant even realize you like her!" Luhan exasperated. "I...like...Taechi?" Sehun's eyes widened. "Yes, you retard! You. Like. Kim. Taechi." Luhan huffed. "No way, she's just a friend." Sehun denied. "Oh God, help me. Do you need an explanation to tell you that you like Taechi?" Luhan sighed. "No, I know how I feel. Not you." Sehun replied. "Well, then You're too stupid to realise your feelings." Luhan snapped. "Wha-" Sehun was about to retort but, Luhan interrupted. "How do you feel when you know that Taechi's in trouble?" Luhan asked. "How do I feel? Angry." Sehun replied. "How do you feel if she's distressed?" Luhan continued. "I feel like I want to protect her." Sehun answered, he quickly blushed when he noticed What he had just said. "What would you do if someone hurts her? More specifically, one of us." Luhan said. "I'll beat the out of them. Oh...god...I like Kimchi." Sehun gasped, finally realising what his feelings were. "Yes, you retard. Aish...if you still didnt get it. I would punch you. No, send that punch my way. If I couldnt get anything through that thick head of yours, I dont know what could." Luhan sighed.


Sorry for the profanity, they're bullies and Exo's a gang so I thought it was suitable...