Chapter 5

Why?

Why?

(No one’s POV)

When HunHan came back from the gym, the teacher gave them a lecture for being late. They simply shrugged and took their usual seat, with the EXO members and Taechi. ‘Everything ok? What happened?’ The note that Taechi passed to Sehun said. ‘Nothing… Don’t worry.’ Sehun wrote and passed it back.  ‘Are you sure? You looked pretty angry when you left.’ She wrote. This made Sehun freeze; he still had the fact that he likes Taechi still shocked in his mind. He hesitated a bit and wrote ‘It’s nothing… Don’t worry, the better question is; Are you ok?’  Then passed it back to Taechi. Taechi chuckled when she read the note. The two continued passing notes until break-time. When Mr.Lee dismissed the class, Luhan came over to her desk.

“Yah, Taechi…I’ve been wondering…Do you have a phone?” Luhan asked. “Phone? No, I was always at home so, I didn’t need a phone.” I replied. I heard a few girls snickered and said that they couldn’t live without their phone. “How about we get you a phone and we switch numbers?” Baekhyun suggested. “Get me a phone? Isn’t it expensive?” I asked. “Ah, don’t worry. Our Sehun is pretty rich. Suho-hyung too.” Tao smiled.

 

(Sehun’s POV)

Yeah, that’s because my dad’s the boss of a famous illegal organization and so is Suho. “Shouldn’t you ask Suho or Sehun before you say stuff like that?” Taechi asked. “I don’t mind… Plus, my dad wouldn’t notice.” I shrugged. Honestly, I really wanted to buy Taechi the new phone whether she liked it or not. “Really?” She asked with her eyes shining. “Y-Yeah…” I stuttered and looked in the other direction. “Great! We can buy it after school!” Chanyeol smiled.

>>Fast forward (Got really lazy…)

When school ended, I went to Key’s office. “Uh…K-Key? It’s me, Taechi.” I hesitated. “Ah, Taechi! You called me Key!” Key smiled brightly. “What do you want?” He asked. “I was wondering…If I could hang out with Sehun and his gang after school…And that you could tell my dad.” I answered. “Of course~! Now, run along and catch up with them!” Key exclaimed pushing me out of his office. I gathered my stuff and met up with Sehun at the entrance of the school. “Let’s go!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol exclaimed. “Oh, ok.” I said. We walked to an appliance store. “Hm…..Where should we look first?” Suho asked. “I don’t know…I never needed a phone.” I said. “Well, look at the phones that we have.” Xiumin smiled showing his phone. The other 11 boys followed, showing me their phones. “Ummm….I like Sehun’s phone…” I said, it was a white Samsung Note 2. “Do you want the plain white colour?” Lay asked. “Uh…What other colours are there?” I asked. “Black, white and pink.” Luhan replied. “I want the pink one.” I said immediately. It’d be fun having a pink phone. “Ok, let’s go find that phone!” Chanyeol smiled. Which didn’t take long, they clearly knew where the phone was. “Are you sure you want to buy it for me?” I asked. “Yep…” Sehun replied giving the money to the cashier. She put it in a bag and handed it to me. “Where do you want to go now?” Chen asked. “Let’s open the phone and set it up for Taechi.” Suho suggested. “Ok, I heard they opened a new bubble tea shop nearby, wanna check it out?” Luhan asked. “Bubble tea? What’s that?” I asked. “You never tried bubble tea?!” Sehun cried incredulously. “No…What kind of drink is it?” I asked. “It’s Luhan and Sehun’s favourite drink.” Kris replied. “Doesn’t tell me much about it.” I mumbled. “Let’s go try it out then!” Baekhyun exclaimed taking my hand. “Yah, Baek! Wait up!” The others exclaimed running after Baekhyun and I.

“Here we are!” Baekhyun exclaimed stopping at the entrance of the bubble tea shop. We walked in and went to the counter. “One Choco-Bubble tea please!” Sehun ordered. “Milk-tea Bubble tea for me.” Luhan said. “Uh…I’ll try the strawberry bubble tea.” I said. After everyone ordered, we sat down and waited for our orders to come. “Strawberry bubble tea.” The waitress said. “That’s for me.” I said. She placed the drink in front of me and left rather quickly. “Say, why did she look so scared of you guys?” I asked. The 12 boys stiffened. “Uh…Because we’re so good-looking!” Chen smiled. “So narcissist…” I sighed. “Ok, let’s set up the phone.” Suho said turning the phone on. After a few minutes, we set the phone up and exchanged phone numbers. “Not a word of this to my dad, he will freak.” I warned. “Our lips are sealed.” Tao promised. “Let’s go to a park now!” Baekhyun exclaimed. “How many places are we going to?” I asked. “This is the last, I promise. Please?” Baekhyun asked giving me his puppy eyes which I found irresistible. “Ok, fine.” I sighed. We walked to the park but, when we were about to arrive there, a hand tugged me and….