Betting

Tangled Heartstrings

Pairing: Minzy/Kai/EXO

Minji crossed her legs, fingers tapping at the tip of her knee. Nodding her head earnestly, she agreed to everything that had been said to her. The tip of her lips curved upwards, a little bit to show that she saw what was happening as her gaze moved away from Jongin’s eyes over to his shoulder.

“So, the instructor told me I am one of his best students and he wanted me to stay.”

Jongin continued his talk, oblivious to the surrounding. Baekhyun and Kris slipped out a hundred dollars out and threw it on her bag that was placed at the corner of the dance room.

“And we danced for an hour until his other students came in. That’s when they came up to me and asked if I’m Kai from EXO.”

Minji nodded again and signaled him to continue. Jongdae and Tao walked over the dance studio and placed forty dollars on top of the pile of cash on her bag. A silent was almost inaudible but definitely could be heard by everyone. Luhan leaned his back, hand hanging loosely by his side and sighed.

“Jongin, can you stop?” Luhan voiced out.

Sehun and Chanyeol emerged to everyone’s vision and they tossed fifty dollars. Minji chuckled a bit and looked over Jongin’s shoulder to see half of the people in the room frowned in annoyance.

“Babe, are you listening?” Jongin tilted his head.

“Yes of course, go on.”

Minji caught his gaze and Jongin started to speak again. Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo checked their watch and sighed in defeat as they walk over to put their share.

“And the girls were asking if they could take a picture of me and… and… I said yes.”

The creases on Minji’s forehead could be seen. She her lips as her gaze fall. Tucking her lips, she bit them a little bit harder that she should.

“Babe, you aren’t mad right? They are just fans. Please, understand.”

Jongin cupped her face and planted a kiss on her cheek as she blushed almost immediately. Yixing and Minseok took out two sheets respectively and put it on them. Yixing drew his hands over his hair and his muffled growls could he heard beneath his hands that were covering his face.

“So I thought maybe I could go to his class again. And thanks boo for trusting me. I gotta go off now.”

Jongin took his leave and made his way out. Minji clapped her hands and laughed so hard at the other ten boys. She went over to her bag and counted the money.

“Hundred from Baekhyun and Kris,”

“ I shouldn’t place that bet. When will he ever stop boasting?” Kris whined.

“Forty from Jongdae and Tao, of course people would recognize him.”

Groaning sound could be heard and Minji ignored them.

“Fifty from Chanyeol and Sehun because Luhan told Jongin to stop,”

“You placed a bet on me?” Luhan questioned and his distort face could be seen clearly at how dissatisfied he was. But he sat back since he didn’t join this betting game.

“And lastly, two hundred from Yixing and Minseok. I told you guys that he will definitely kiss me in front of you. PDA for the win.”

Minji waved the money in front of them before shoving them in her bag

“Minji, you seriously need to check your head.” Yixing asked her, groaning even more.

“Why would I?”

“A ing chronic betting problems.”

Minji snickered and shrugged innocently.