The Perfect One

Tangled Heartstrings

Pairing: Suho/CL

Chaerin did not mind where she stood. She might be a senior to him, but she knew that he is not some other guy that could be found in her line of job. He is a leader and a pillar to all of s. Never mind about his lack of humour, never mind about him lacking swag. All she wanted is to be loved.

When he entangled his fingers with hers, her stomach flipped in a way she could not comprehend. Lips touching her skin, voice making its way to her ear, and it lingered there for a while. She wants it to last for a lifetime.

Running down his skin, soft against the tip of her fingers, she played around a little while. Being hugged by him, feeling safe in his embrace, Chaerin just thanked God for his existence.

If she were to ask why date such a person, she would list down every single one of them. The kindest she ever seen, the most humble she ever met, he cared for everyone and his soft expression is evident. How could a person look passed him when such perfection – inside and out needs to be treasured.

He is genuinely nice and that is an understatement.

Because she had thought about her future, and if she wanted to live with someone for the rest of her life, all she needed is a wise man.

And she knew that Joonmyun is just perfect in his way.