Goodbye, Jessica

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 9 – Goodbye, Jessica

 

The both of them smiling at each other when suddenly

“JESSICA!”

Someone running and engulfed Jessica with a tight hug.

 

 

XXXXX

 

Shocked. That the feeling that Jessica can describe. Donghae hugged her too tightly. Make her hard to breathe. Amber who also shocked when someone suddenly comes and ruin her little moment with Jessica quickly recover and about to pushed Donghae away from Jessica. But, before she can do that Donghae already let go of Jessica.

 

“Are you Okay?”

 

“Did you hurt anywhere? Do you want me to carry you-” Donghae asked Jessica worriedly

“Donghae Oppa, stop. I totally find it just that my ankle hurt a little but basically I’m fine.” Jessica blurted out. Donghae nodded understanding. Smiling at Jessica when he aware of Amber stand beside Jessica.

 

Oppa? Amber rise her eyebrow.

 

“Who’s that guy?” Donghae pointed her finger at Amber. Before, Donghae ran toward Jessica earlier. He not aware of Jessica surrounding maybe because the first one he sees is Jessica and became excited when he finally found her.

 

Finally, aware of me Amber thought.

 

“I’m A.J” Amber answer calmly before extant her hand for a handshake but Donghae ignored it. Then her eyes meet Jessica for a brief moment.

Again with that A.J name Jessica scoff and about to explain to Donghae when.

“He’s the one who kidnapped you, right?”

 

“What?! Kidnapped!” Amber shout a little and take a step closer to Jessica before make an eye contact with Jessica asked her to explain to Donghae.

 

This guy delusional  Amber thought.

 

“Stay away from her!” Donghae grabs Jessica waist and pulled her closer. Amber eyes went to Donghae hand around Jessica. She doesn't like where Donghae put his hand. Amber clenched her jaws.

“Donghae Oppa, I think you shouldn’t judge Am- I mean A.J as my kidnapper.” Jessica unwrapped Donghae hand step away from him.

“Oh really, Why is that?” he smirked.

“He looked just like kidnapper to me and maybe act like one” Donghae spat bitterly. Upon hearing that Amber about to launch a punch to Donghae. Fortunately, Jessica holds Amber arm and give an ‘I got this’ look to Amber.

 

“Donghae Oppa, can please hear me first? Like I said early you shouldn’t judge someone” Jessica said matter of fact to Donghae. Jessica totally irritated with Donghae attitude who like to judge someone without knowing the person first. Jessica eyeing Amber from her side view She looks really pissed like I do Jessica thought.

Again, with that Oppa called Amber rolled her eyes.

“A.J saved me. If it is wasn’t him I might still lost again.”

“So, you should Thank Him, Oppa”

“Huh” Donghae clenched his Jaws before continue “Okay, I go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter