The Kiss

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER – The Kiss

 

The forest’s smell was fresh and organic. Two figures walking slowly without saying any words. The fluty piping of a songbird split the silence just as the forest became flooded with light. The path becomes clearer.

 

The twigs were crunching under the brunette feet. The sound makes the short hair girl beside her smile probably amused with a lack of words exchanging between them since they leave the campsite. Jessica frowned because she just caught Amber small smiles from her perplex view.

 

Why is she smiling like that? Jessica thought.

 

“Ehemm” Jessica purposely clear and stop walking to catches Amber attention.

Did she just ignore me? Or she just doesn't listen Jessica Thought Unfortunately, Amber keeps walking.  Jessica silently scream on her head.

 

Amber still in her little world when she suddenly realizes that Jessica doesn’t follow her anymore. She turned her back and shout “Hey!”

“Why you stop?” Amber asked. “Did your ankle still hurt?” Jessica didn’t listen but started to walk passed Amber.

What the – Amber thought. Totally confuse with the situation but still try to catch up with Jessica.

“Jessica?” Amber called out.

“Jessica, did you even know where you’re going?” Jessica keeps walking.

Aishh… this girl really starts to get on my nerve Amber thought.

“You want to lost again?” Still not responding. Amber slipping her hand to Jessica's arm to hold her from walking away.

“Hey, talk to me or I will-” Amber warned Jessica.

“You will what stupid?” Jessica reply with her eyes stared intensely at amber.

“or I will kiss you” Amber answer seriously with cold tone in her voic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter