Lost

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 – Lost

 

It’s a long journey for someone who never be in rural area before. I mean for someone who always in mega city. 6 hours since they hit the road. The sky getting darker. As for the girl who at the back seat in the van, she just remain quiet.

Or should I say just remain Sleep…

Another 2 hours…

The skies already dark and star sparkling brightly. The beautiful scenery that you won’t see at City…

“Jessica?”

“….” no respond.

“Jessica?” Donghae calling.

“….” Still no respond from the girl.

“Jessica?" Donghae start to be impatient.

“Umm…”

“Jessica?! Wake up… We already here…” Aish! This girl why is so hard to wake you up -.-”-Donghae thought

 

Suddenly Donghae think of one idea. *smile evilly*       

“JESSICA! WAKE UP THERE’S ARE GIANT MOSQUITO HERE!” Donghae yell at Jessica ear.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” A dolphin screech can be heard at the area. All of the staff held their hand on their ears try to avoid themselves from being deaf.

When the dolphin screech finally stop. There’s a laughter from certain people. Who the one, to be responsible for all the thing.

“HAHAHAHA” Donghae laugh like there’s no tomorrow. But suddenly he stop. When he sense the temperature goes down, and feel chill in his spine.

He look at Jessica.

Jessica shot glare at him.. and he finally stop laughing.

!

Hellsica mode- Donghae Thought

“Mm… Fin… Finally, we here. Sorry for wake you up, ha ha ha” Donghae laugh awkwardly. Trying to sound normal.

But the truth is, he already afraid that Jessica will punch him on the face.

Before Jessica can punch him on the face…

One of the Organizer speak.

“Okay, we finally here. After 8 hours on the road. Tomorrow we going to be busy because the day after tomorrow, Miss Jessica will perform. So, I hope all of you will take a rest at the chalet.”

“Miss Jessica you may sleep at the main room.” The organizer said.

Jessica follow the organizer but not to forget to shot glare to Donghae.

Well Donghae safe for now.

 

Jessica’s POV

That guy really need to know that played with me just one of his biggest mistakes in his life. Just wait Lee Donghae I will punch you right in your face.

One of the organizer led me to my room, so I can take a rest for my performance the day after tomorrow.

Just wait Jessica Jung, 2 days more…

After the performance, you going to get out from this place…

Bye, bye…

Giant Mosquito…

End of Jessica’s POV

 

XXXXX

(A\N: I decided to skip the part during the performance and the Jessica days at the area because it's too long)

 

2 DAYS LATER…

AFTER THE PERFORMANCE…

 

People always said that. When you HATE certain thing..

You WILL finally love it!

Finally, the day Jessica Jung going to leave the place.

The place that when people talk about it, automatically the word crossed in Jessica mind is…

Dirty

Forest

Wild animals

Insects

No civilization…

And where supplier, gather the vegetable for sale. (A\N: Seriously? Jessica >.<”)

After the performance Jessica come back to her room and take a rest for a while. Just before she about to sleep there is someone knock the door.

*KNOCK* KNOCK*

Jessica adjust her position to sitting position.

*Sigh* ‘who the one dare to interrupt my beauty sleep…’- Jessica thought

“Come in” She said.

“He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter