Promise to You

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4 – Promise to You

 

Just about an hour they walked through the path to the main entrance but the brunette girl already exhausted maybe because of her condition. AJ realize that they cannot get out of this forest with Jessica condition like that, so he decides to take a rest at the campsite that located near the riverbank. Since AJ frequently came here, it takes AJ no time to found the campsite because he followed the sound of the flowing river. He smiles. AJ let go Jessica arm and lead her to sit at the bench that provided for the camper or hiker.

Jessica breathes a sigh of relief, after an hour walked she already tired and not to mention, that she hungry and thirsty.

 

“Jessica-shi, I think we should spend a night at here.” AJ said in a serious tone.

 

Jessica eyes widen and about to yell at AJ but she manage to stay calm. ‘What? Is he crazy or something? Spend a night HERE and worse with HIM.’ “No, I won’t” Jessica give a short answer. AJ did not surprise with the brunette girl answer, since he already guess that Jessica will totally against his idea. If AJ were a selfish and egoist person, he would surely leave Jessica alone now. However, AJ’s is very caring and patience person. That is the reasons why AJ still help and stay with Jessica.

 

“Well, Jessica-shi I hope you understand. With your condition like this we can’t go further.” He stopped. “Look at you” he put his hand on his waist. “You look terrible. You haven’t eaten since afternoon, right?” he asked. Jessica shyly nodded her head.

Cute

AJ smiled because he found that the brunette girl action cute.

 

AJ removed his backpack, that he carrying all the time and ped it. He takes out, a bottle of water and a bar of Cadbury chocolate. “Here, take this Chocolate and drink this, you must be thirsty since this afternoon.” AJ handed the chocolate and the bottle of water to Jessica. Jessica hesitated to takes it at first but AJ just handed to Jessica hand and smile to her.

 

“Thank you” Jessica smile back. “But what about you?” she asked AJ while open the chocolate wrapped. “Don’t worry about me. I already ate mine just now” AJ replied. “Just now? But why i didn’t even see it?” Jessica intentionally asks him, she knew that AJ lied to her.

“Wh-What? Well, I-I”  AJ stammer searching for the right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter