The Stranger

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 – The Stranger

 

The Stranger’s POV

It’s been long time since the lasted time I came here. I missed all about this place. Nothing changes, still the same. Just, there’s a lot more tourists than before.

 

7.53PM

 

It will takes a 3-4 long hours to get back to the main entrance. Since, I frequently come here. I know where to go and how long it will take, to get out from this place.

Since it’s already dark. I turn ON the flashlight.

Suddenly,

 

 

“HELP!”

I heard someone screamed. I ignored it first because I thought, maybe I just delusional or my ears deceiving me.

“HELP!”

Or maybe, there’s someone really needed help.

I started panic. I ran, as fast as I can. To the source of the Voice.

“HELP!” confirmed.

It’s girl voice.

I ran and

Finally,

I found you.

 

End of the Stranger’s POV.

XXXXX

 

The stranger ran and finally found the source of the voice, she looked at owner of the voice. She  looked like a lost puppy with tears in her eyes but she really pretty even with that face, did she a goddess or something? What she doing here? – The stranger thought.

“Hey, are you okay” The stranger asked brunette girl with his husky voice tried to sound softer as he can.

Jessica slowly open her eyes and met the stranger eyes. Their eyes locked together for a moment.

*DUP*DUP*

 

*DUP*DUP*

 

*DUP*DUP*

Dammit! What wrong? Maybe because, I’m running so fast…

 

A moment later…

 

*Utt* Utt*(The sound of Owl, I don’t know how to describe it >.<, So, Just pretend, Okay?)

*Utt*Utt*

“Ah!” Jessica shocked and hugged the stranger.

“Err, c-can y-you-” the stranger try to break free from Jessica.

“Ops, S-sorry… I-I’m kind of-” before Jessica can explain the stranger cuts her sentences.

“No, its okay I understand” he said to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter