What?

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 – What?

 

People always remember the worse day of their lives. It becomes part of them forever. It’s the same for this certain famous singer who think, she just heard one of her most terrific news of her life.

 

“WHAT! Are you kidding me?”

 She just can’t believe it for what she just heard from Donghae oppa, her manager. ‘Am I, dreaming right now? If I am dreaming please wake me up’- she thought.

“Sorry to disappoint you Jessica, but I’m not joking. It’s already confirmed. You have no choice,” Donghae continue. “There’s nothing we can do. They already decided.”

“But that offer from one of the biggest company from Taiwan!” she said, try not to yell at her manager.

“They can’t do this to me... I thought the event will held in one of seventh star Hotel”

“I know, I know Jessica... But what can I do?” Donghae look at Jessica try to make her understand.

“You’re the one who signed it…” he sigh.

“That mean you agree with that offer.” He paused, “If you canceled the event, we have to pay 10th times from the money they offer”

“Just pay them oppa, I know we have the money, so I do not need to go to rural areas and I don’t want my foot bitten by the giant mosquitoes that inhabit the area,” Jessica shake her head from wild imagination.

“Yes,” he take a breath “You right, we have the money but what if…” Donghae search for right words.

“What if?” Jessica ask impatiently.

“What if, they make a lawsuit against you? Don’t you think your reputation going to fall down?”

“And the worse think you may not have any jobs after this… and your career as a singer will just gone like that” he continue.

 

Her eyes widen, when her manager suddenly make conclusion that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter