Night with Amber

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 – Night with Amber

 

After almost 20 minutes collect firewood, AJ decided to go back to ‘Jessica’. Because he worrying about Jessica condition, who might be afraid for stayed alone. When he already there. He saw Jessica stared blankly on the ground. The corner of AJ lip move upward. ‘She’s look fine without me’.

 

AJ slowly approached Jessica. And stand behind the girl, who seems lost in her thought.

 

‘What she thinking? That make her face flushed like that?’

“Hey, Miss me?” AJ playfully ask the girl.

“AH!” Jessica jump in shock and face AJ, who grinning like idiot with firewood on his hand.

‘Thank god, it’s just AJ’ Jessica sigh in relief, with her hand on her chest.

Then suddenly she starts to hit AJ head.

“O-Ouch… Ouch… wait stop” AJ whine in pain.

“Yah! Why, you hit me?”

“That’s the punishment for scaring me!”

“What? When did I’m scaring you? I’m just asking you, if you miss me?” AJ replied.

“I-I know that… But you shouldn’t sneak behind me like that…” Jessica said and glare at AJ.

“Who said I sneaked behind you? I stood here, for quiet long time now… it’s just you who didn’t notice me” AJ reason out.

“Argh! Whatever… STUPID LLAMA FACE” Jessica intentionally emphasized the last part.

‘Llama face?’ did she just called me ‘Llama’. What about her? ‘An annoying super bossy witch’ ha-ha... that really suit her’

AJ chuckled on his own thought.

“Ehem!” Jessica cleared . AJ snap out and said.

“I think it’s better for us to just forget about it. Now, you win. You can call me whatever you want Jessica-shi” with that AJ pick up firewood that slipped from his hand when Jessica hit him and start to make a bonfire with it.

 Jessica just stares at him with amusement because she didn’t expect that AJ just let it go with, what she just said to him.

 

XXXXX

 

 

 

(A\N: The background almost like this...)

 

Jessica yawns ceaselessly because she felt sleepy and tired. She just stared at the bonfire while waiting for AJ, set up tent. Luckily AJ has a tent for the night; if not, already sure, Jessica's had to sleep in an uncomfortable situation.

“Done” AJ's smile. Totally, satisfy with his work. He glances at Jessica who sat with her back facing him. ‘I guess she tired and sleepy’.

“Umm… Jessica-shi?” He called out to get her attention.

“Y-yeah…” Jessica replied without look at him.

“I already finish with the tent. So, let’s go to sleep… together” Jessica snapped out, when she heard the last part. She faces AJ, who already flushed from embarrassment from what he just said.

‘Let’s go to sleep… TOGETHER?! What I’m just said… She must be thinking I’m a ert right now.’

 

‘Did he just asking me to sleep with him?’

 

“N-No, I-I mean we should go to sleep now… Um… because it’s already late…” AJ explain to Jessica while shuttering. Jessica chuckled because she fined AJ’s cute.

“Okay” she answers sweetly.

 

XXXXX

 

AJ and Jessica become silent, whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter