Chapter 3

Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3:

It was next day on Saturday.

Why am I thinking of him? Yeonhyang thought, lying on her bed. Am I...? She shook her head. But he was really nice to me yesterday. Thanks to him, I enjoyed the orientation day even though I despise it. She thought again. Wait, he was nice to other girls too, no?

Clearing her thoughts, she rolled onto her stomach to use MacBook to surf Internet and social networks.

As usual, Kyuhyun was waiting for Jessica who was training at Judo, outside the training place. Even though, it was still kind of awkward between them, as they just broke up not too long ago, they still hang out with their friends or just by themselves as they decided to become good friends again. Unknowingly, he smiled to himself while waiting and Jessica was walking towards him. When he saw her walking towards him, his expression changed but she saw his happy face.

He looked so happy just now, I wonder what could it be that made him smile, Jessica thought to herself.

“Hey, what’s up,” Jessica nodded to him.

“How’s training?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Always the same. Well, let’s go join the guys.”

As they were walking to subway, Kyuhyun was looking at his smartphone and reading the freshmen's messages in a group chat which one of the freshmen created the day before, on a chat application, Whatsapp. Everyone introduced himself or herself again on the chat.

Yeonhyang's smartphone kept ringing, notifying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter