Chapter 1

Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Yeonhyang (a.k.a Lee Young) entered the campus of SeoulTech on the orientation day that the attendance was compulsory. Ugh, I hate orientation day. It means interacting with new people. But I am lucky that Sooyoung is here with me. What's more, we're in same department! Yeonhyang thought, looking at her good friend.

"What is it?" Sooyoung asked, looking back at her.

"Nothing, I am just glad you're here with me," Yeonhyang smiled. Sooyoung had always known that her good friend was anti-social in the beginning and won't even talk to anyone when she met new people. It was Sooyoung who got her to open up and thus they became good friends since the beginning of high school.

They made their way to a lecture room where there were other freshmen who would be in the same department as them, Department of Computer Science and Engineering. Yeonhyang kept sticking to Sooyoung while walking to take their seats. They noticed that there were more guys than girls. There were their seniors to guide them, like as mentors.

When every freshman had arrived, the seniors started to introduce themselves one by one.

"I am Kyuhyun, Cho Kyu Hyun and I am your senior of same department," introduced a good-looking guy with dandy wolf haircut. He smiled at all of the freshmen, brightening up the mood.

"Well, I am also your senior. Oh, my name is Changmin, Shim Chang Min," another guy with a pair of thick-framed spectacles pointed at hims

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter