Chapter 4

Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4:

It was the first day of school. Yeonhyang met up with Sooyoung at the entrance of SeoulTech to go for class together. They walked arm in arm together along the hallway and Yeonhyang was looking around her surroundings as if looking for someone. Sooyoung noticed her eyes.

“Are you looking for someone?”

“Ah, nope, who would I be looking for?” Yeonhyang shook her head. They reached the classroom and the first lesson of the day was Communication Skills. Ugh, what a way to start the first day of school, Yeonhyang rolled her eyes.

Throughout the morning, they went from a class to another class and it was lunch break. They decided to go to another school’s canteen.

“So, how did your first day go, Leeyoung?” Someone asked behind Yeonhyang out of blue. Yeonhyang was startled and turned to see that it was one of the mentors who also a senior, Changmin. Sooyoung had gone to buy her food.

“Oh, hey, it was good. How about you, Changmin?” Yeonhyang was looking around Changmin, expecting to see someone else. Seeing that he was alone, she was disappointed.

“Hm, I am not sure what to say about mine except that there are not many modules now. You know, I am in my final year.” Changmin sat down opposite of her.

“Ah, yeah, I know. All the best,” Yeonhyang smiled.

“Thanks! Now, I have to go. I will see you around the school then!” Changmin rushed off.

Sooyoung returned to their table with her food. She was a man rush off. “Who was that?” She questioned.

“Oh, it was Changmin. Remember him?”

“Of course! By the way, why do you look disappointed?” Sooyoung eyed her as Yeonhyang was looking at her book blankly.

“I look disappointed? Nothing of sort!” Yeonhyang looked up and faked her smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter