Chapter 6

Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6:

(A/N: Hello, my lovely readers! I am sorry for not updating for almost 11 months and thank you for coming back to it! I am back now! Since I am on school break now, but I can’t be sure if I will be able to update regularly. If you have read my fanfic before Jan 2015, please reread every chapter, as I have made many changes to the story, starting from the foreword. Oh yes, I just realized that it as been 1 year and 1 month since I published this first ever fanfic of mine.)

Since they had been chatting via text application, Kyuhyun wanted to meet her privately as he thought he seemed interested in her. He decided, "Meet me."

Yeonhyang was surprised by his sudden message to meet. She was comtemplating as to whether to meet him or not. However, she did not want to seem easy or eager, therefore she replied, "Hmm, I have to go home soon." She was actually with Sooyoung and chatting with her over lunch.

Even from texting, she felt flustered by his sudden request to which Sooyoung questioning her about her red face.

“Why is your face so red? And whom are you chatting with on your phone? You have been looking at your phone the whole time we are eating!” Sooyoung exclaimed.

“Ah, just someone I just got to know,” Yeonhyang wondered if she should tell her good friend. “Actually, you know Kyuhyun, our senior? We have been texting each other,” she trailed off.

“Oh my gawd! Really?” Sooyoung’s eyes widen in surprised and covered with both of her hands which showed her joy.

“Yeah, and he asked to meet me just now, but I didn’t want to,” She looked down at her food.

“Hmm, you did the right thing. You just got to know him, so yeah, don’t go meet him alone. We can never know what a guy is thinking. Also, I heard he is quite popular in our school,” Sooyoung suddenly became serious. “Alright, shall we go off?” Yeonhyang nodded.

They cleared the table and returned the trays. They were so glad that they got to go home early so they decided to hang out for a while somewhere in school. They chatted about nothing, nonsense and life as they always did.

“Hey, let’s take pictures!” Sooyoung suggested.

“Sure!” They began to snap selcas of themselves.

“Oh yeah, you should create I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter