Chapter 5

Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5:

(A/N: This chapter may be a bit boring too, but it is to tell how Yeonhyang and Kyuhyun get to chat with each other that will lead to ‘something’. I will probably fast forward everything within few more chapters till its ‘’.)

Time flew passed and it was the second week.

“Man, we have to do projects and researches. And presentation in I-don’t-know-how-many weeks’ time!” Sooyoung sighed

“I know right,” Yeonhyang agreed. They had to stay back in school for a meeting with their group mates for the discussion of their project.

Kyuhyun, as usual, was in his lab and working on his programming. He decided to head out for fresh air. It was evening time, nearly six. He went up to sixth level where there were usually girls in classrooms to check them out and also to hang out with his friends for a while.

Yeonhyang and Sooyoung were on sixth floor as well, coming out of the classroom and headed to staircase to concourse level on level 3. As they were descending the stairs, Kyuhyun also headed to the staircase. He saw someone familiar and perked up when he recongised Yeonhyang's back.

"Leeyoung!" Kyuhyun called out. Yeonhyang turned around and ascended up the stairs to see who was calling her. When she saw it was Kyuhyun, she could not help but to grin at the sight of him. They had not seen each other since the orientation day, not even on campus.

"Hey, hi!" Yeonhyang waved.

"Where are you going?"

"To meet our classmates for the project," Sooyoung answered quickly, beating Yeonhyang to it. They went down together and chatted about few things. As Kyuhyun had to go down to level 2 to his lab, they parted.

"Give me a hug," Kyuhyun opened his arms to Yeonhyang. She was surprised at his action and quickly said 'no' as she was not the type to hug anyone, even Sooyoung.

"Aw," Kyuhyun dropped his arms. "Well, see you around!" He then went down while the girls went along the concourse.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Sooyoung suddenly asked.

"Nope," answered Kyuhyun quickly, looking at Yeonhyang.

“Ah, I see,” she smiled. They parted.

"Wow, he flirted with you," Sooyoung said when he was out of the sight.

"I think he was just playing or joking." They stopped their conversation as they saw their classmates.

During the discussion, four of them have been good with one another when distributing work among themselves. Gyong Si approac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter