Chapter 7

Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7:

Few days went by after that day and Kyuhyun and Yeonhyang were still exchanging the texts every day. Yeonhyang and Sooyoung were studying and doing projects together in library with Ailee and Gyong Si, since they all became a clique after two weeks into school.

While at it, Yeonhyang had been looking at her phone as if waiting for something from it. Few minutes later, her phone vibrated, which signaled a new message, and she quickly took it to read it.

“Hello, love.” Kyuhyun texted.

“Oh hey, what’s up” She did not want to sound as if she had been waiting for his text.

Sooyoung was eyeing her and her phone. She knew something was up with her since she had been looking at her phone.

“Meet me,” he said in his text, and Yeonhyang fidgeted.

“Sure, where?”

“Come to the little garden at all the way back of our department school’s canteen. Make sure that you come alone.” It was near the place as where Sooyoung had followed him with a girl the other day.

“I gotta need to go to toilet, I have stomachache and I will be right back,” Yeonhyang suddenly said to the group and she rushed off. Sooyoung was not sure if she really had stomachache, but she still trusted her and decided not to follow her.

Yeonhyang rushed over to the place and was feeling bit nervous. There, she saw him sitting on the bench and went up to him. It was quiet and there was not a single soul there beside him and her. I guess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter