Chapter 2

Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2:

Soon after, it was ice-breaking time and Yeonhyang bear it as much as she could, as she despised that type of game. She was thankful for Sooyoung to keep her going. She was very glad to have her beside and making her open up a bit.

It was time for the seniors to bring the freshman to an auditorium for a talk about welcoming them to SeoulTech. Kyuhyun approached Yeonhyang.

"Why do you look so fierce?" Kyuhyun questioned her.

"Do I? I don't usually like orientation day," answered Yeonhyang sarcastically.

"Yeonhyang!" whispered Sooyoung who was sitting beside her.

"How many times have I said not to call me by my real name in front of other people?" Yeonhyang whispered back, glaring at her.

"Oops," Sooyoung shrugged, looking away. Kyuhyun heard the exchanges between them while talking to other few freshmen.

Kyuhyun had wanted Yeonhyang and everyone to enjoy the orientation. Therefore, he tried to make a talk with her throughout the day and patted her head once to assure her that her day wouldn't be bad. Eventually, Yeonhyang opened up a bit and talked to Kyuhyun nicely. Kyuhyun found out that Yeonhyang was actually a nice girl. He even admitted to his good friend, Changmin, that he liked her smile.

It was nearing end of the orientation day. Yeonhyang was surprisingly a bit upset because Kyuhyun was a nice and friendly guy and she kind of wanted to see and talk to him more.

The seniors we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter