Dreams I could only wish for.

She Saved Me

Krystal.

'She must have done this,' I thought to myself as I starred disbelivingly at the messge laid within my hands. 'She found out, and now she's going to threaten me,' more thoughts swarmed through my head. I starred at the wall in front of me, with my hands shaking. My phone crashed to the floor as I shuffled between the sheets, attempting to conceal myself from the world. I didn't want to come out, I barely even wanted to exist, I just wanted to blend into the sheets between me. 

"Honey?" A voice arouse as sounds of my door shutting filled the room. "I'll just leave the soup on your table, have a good rest," my aunt spoke once again before leaving me with my thoughts. I shiverred and shaked till the sun had set, still leaving me in my sheets. My phone buzzed from beneath me, but I was too afraid of even taking a glance at the device that brought me this amount of fear. I have had everything taken away from me in my life, everything. All I have left is my aunt, and Amber. Amber was the only one who showed me kindness in times of chaos. Why would God allow her to be taken away from me too? Tears began to pour from my eyes, and moans of pain began to escape from my mouth. I shut my eyes, blurring out the world, the pain, the worry. I couldn't sleep, the fear of nightmares kept my mind completely alert and my heart heavy.

A door opened once again as I grunted. "Could I just be alone for a minute?" I questioned, with sobs clearly laced in between each word. "Not even if my life depended on it," shock took me as I removed the sheets from over my head to find Amber, standing before me. I gulped as I watched her smile take complete control over me, just like it always does. "How are you feeling?" She asked as her hand reached fourth to touch my forehead. "A fever huh?" She managed to mumble softly as her fingers moved on to gently rub my head. I breathed deeply, allowing myself to take in every single emotion. She gently lifted me over onto the far side of my bed and laid next to me in complete silence. She turned my weak and nimble body over to face hers, causing every sensation within me to light up in fire. 

I took in every feature, even her scent, understanding that this would probably be the last time me and Amber would ever have such intimacy. I figured that I was safe from Krystal at home, and that I was far too weak to run at this point. "Why did you run off today?" Amber asked as she moved a peice of my hair away from my face. I gulped, I was far too weak to think of an excuse. "I needed to see the nurse," I looked towards her fingers, which were fumbling with my sleeve. "How's your bruise doing?" She questioned, changing the topic. She bit her lip at the sight of my swollen arm and folded the sleeve back down. "Let's just sleep," she smiled, moved my body to face the wall and wrapped her warm and slender arms around me, indulging my senses in complete bliss. Whatever happened earlier in the day, whatever hardships I will have to face in the future, I was with Amber now. There would be no nightmares tonight.

The morning sun grazed my face as I moaned in dispair. I looked towards the empty space beside me, and sighed. My last night with Amber had ended, I decided that I was ready to move on. I took my phone from under my bed and replied the unknown messenger. If I had already accepted my loss of Amber, nothing could affect me any longer.

"What do you want from me?" - Ruth

I looked towards my newly recieved message from Amber, allowing myself to indulge one last time.

"Morning m'lady. Don't be suprised, I just left for school. Meet you up on the hill tonight if you're feeling any better?" - Amber

I bit my lip, deciding not to give into temptation, I couldn't reply. However, a reply from a certian unknown messanger caught my attention.

 

"Well well well, look who replied. Meet me at the school bonfire tonight, the one right across the hill you and Amber love to snuggle at.

And Ruth, if you don't show up, prepare to loose more than you are able to afford." -

 

I held my breath and placed the phone next to my nightstand. If Krystal was behind all of this, tonight was my night to face her once and for all.

I was ready.

 

 

A/N: This was short, but it was a quick update before I dooze off. Hopefully I'll be able to update another chapter soon. The past two chapters may have been pretty rubbish... But trust me, there is something that you will definately need to be looking forward to soon ;)