Carry Me Home Tonight

You Can't Fall Up

Taeyeon went on about business while the four girls sat at the table.

If there was one thing Taeyeon could do, it was talk.

"And then if you're not careful after you've placed the order, and you didn't confirm with the trust then you're just setting yourself up for...oh I don't know, fraud, scam, identity theft."

Yuri's chin rested on her hands and she willingly smiled and nodded at everything Taeyeon was saying. Meanwhile, Tiffany and Jessica were sitting and mixing different foods together.

"That looks gross!" Jessica wailed examing whatever it was.

"12 bucks if ya eat it!" Tiffany laughed pushing it towards Jessica.

"Ugh," She pushed it away, "No thank you I've got plenty enough money."

"How about this?" Tiffany took something from a distracted Yuri's plate and mixed it with another from her plate.

Jessica was hesitant, but she picked up a fork and speared it like it was a dangerous animal. She took a whif.

"If I die..." Jessica turned to Tiffany, "Take care of my cat."

She held her nose and slipped the wad into and chewed slowly. Then she swalowed. Her face dropped.

"That was awful..." She said.

Tiffany laughed as Jessica gulped down every glass of everything in sight.

"God, that was gross!" She whined. Then she got the attention of the waiter, "Shots!"

The waiter of the club brought over several colorful liquids in small glasses. Tiffany sniffed at them.

"No you don't drink these!" Jessica said reassuringly.

"You know I can't handle my alcohol." Tiffany said laughing.

"Yes I know..." Jessica brought one of the shots to .

{This is the song playing [link]}{You don't have to listen but it goes really well with the story}

In a few minutes Tiffany was watching Jessica down all of the shots. She didn't know how many she drank but poor Jessica just kept going. She rolled her eyes and threw her arm in the air, "Shots!"

Tiffany took a chance and took one shot, she got a slight buzz, but she didn't get too drunk. Soon the two girls were laughing and clinking shot glasses.

"I want rainbow shots!" Jessica shouted over the thumping music of the club. Tiffany had taken a fair amount of pink shots. Jessica ordered something that the waiter just shrugged and walked away.

Taeyeon and Yuri had headed back to wherever they were going a while ago but the two others stayed behind.

"You know!" Tiffany laughed, "I like this."

"Vodka?" Jessica asked, "I like it too."

"No friends." She liked having a friend.

"Friends is a silly word!" Jessica said throwing her arm around Tiffany's shoulder.

Their faces were centimeters apart. Jessica could smell the hint of cosmo on Tiffany's breath. Without thinking she leaned in.

She heard a chorus of people singing behind her "Toniggghhhhttt we are younnngggg!"

When Jessica pulled away she had to think really hard. And then everything went black.

~~~~~~~

When she came to she found herself in her bathtub, in her clubbing clothes. She stood up but leaned against the tile. Her head was throbbing and she two showerheads above her.

Jessica walked into her bedroom to find Tiffany curled up in her dress on Jessica's bed.

"Tiffany?" Jessica shook her shoulder slightly.

Tiffany's eyes fluttered open, she groaned, "Oh God!"

Jessica nodded and smiled, "How did we get home last night."

"I carried you through Seoul to here." Tiffany said.

Jessica smiled, "You did?"

"Yeah, so don't say I've never done anything for you.

"Yeah, thanks for babysitting my drunk , how drunk were you?"

"Not as drunk as you were!" Tiffany's eyes widened, "Oh God you were awful! You kissed me and harassed the waiter when he told you that you were too drunk to be in there."

Jessica burst out laughing.

She walked into the kitchen to find her cat lazily skulking around looking for food.

"Hey there." Jessica smiled warmly petting the purring cat.

Jessica layed out some milk and got herself and Tiffany a can of ginger ale.

"So I kissed her?" Jessica's voice was barely audible over the shower turning on. Jessica made sure no one was watching her, well duh Tiffany was in the shower. Then she brought her fingers to her lips.

She tried to shake the thought out of her head.

She began cleaning her apartment up some. She the radio and found that song and felt herself begin to sing along as if she hadn't learned it last night while drunk.

"So if by the time the bar closes and you feel like falling down, I'll carry you home...tonight." She touched her own lips again smiling to herself.

Tiffany marched out in some spare clothes she stored at Jessica's if she ever got drunk again.

"That's a good song." Tiffany said, helping herself to ginger ale.

"Isn't it?" Jessica said, it made her want to smile.

And that wasn't the only thing right now that was making her smile

~~~~~~~~

A/N: Trying to update more. I'll try but I'm getting side tracked by things *cough cough* American Horror Story*cough cough*