Are You Back?

Destiny's Sorrows

 

 

 

Jessica woke up. It was already late in the afternoon, but it's not like she worked or something. Ever since she left...

Her life as stopped, she hasn't even been able to...live

Her days, her nights. Her time had stopped and had never moved foward again, she cried, but her tears would eventually run out. She dryly cried the tears that not even her eyes could force out anymore. She couldn't help it she loved her too much and all that she wanted was to have her back. Back on her arms, back on her memories, she wanted to wake up and see her right in front of her. That's all her dreams would be about, that's all that she would dream off. Yuri coming back.

Jessica sat up in her bed and cleaned her dried out tears with the sheet. She looked up. As if trying to prevent more tears from coming out. She hoped, at least that was the only thing she could do. She hoped that somehow somewhere Yuri hadn't forgot her that she was still looking for her...She hoped.

 

Jessica got up from her bed and went to the kitchen, she made some coffee and poured it on a mug, she turned the television on and was surprised at who she saw there...

 

-"Kwon Yuri a fresh graduate from one of the fashion schools in london is presenting a new collection" The reporter said as some pictures of Yuri were shown.

 

Jessica looked at the television as if she was seeing some kind of ghost or long lost treasure. She couldn't believe it. Yuri was back? How? When? Where?

She looked at the pictures, she knew that hotel. She put the mug on the kitchen counter and rushed to the bathroom to take a shower. She put on some clothes. She looked at herself in the mirror in her bedroom. Compared to before she looked like...a ghost. She could only hope Yuri would accept this ghost.

Jessica left the house and took a cab.

 

 

Yuri was inside her hotel room. She was looking at some of her drawings for the collection she was going to present. She smiled at her drawings the work of several years.

 

-"Yuri" A female voice called from the bathroom.

 

-"Do you want to bathe with me?" The girl asked.

 

-"No, not now" Yuri said as she drawed.

 

-"Oh~~" The girl said with aegyo.

 

The girl came out after a few minutes wearing a white robe and kissed Yuri's neck.

 

-"What are you doing?" The girl asked.

 

-"I'm drawing somethings" Yuri said.

 

-"Looks nice, it's better than what you did back at the academy" The girl said.

 

-"Is it? I kind of recalled someone getting scolded by the teacher everyday Im Yoona" Yuri said.

 

Im Yoona was a girl Yuri had known during her time in London. They fell in love and started a relationship. A complicated relationship. As Yoona was Yuri's best friend she knows everything about Jessica Jung, and that is what she feared most by being back in Korea. She feared the shadow, the constant ghost that lingered in their relationship. Jessica Jung.

 

-"Oh don't be like that~~" Yoona said cutely.

 

-"I'm not" Yuri said as she kissed Yoona.

 

-"Hmm~~. Now that's nice" Yoona said.

 

-"Where's Sooyoung? She said she would be here early" Yoona asked.

 

-"I don't know, she told me to go to the company later" Yuri said.

 

-"Hum, okay" Yoona said as she went to the bedroom to put on some clothes.

 

Yuri sat in her chair. She looked outside to the city. She thought of Jessica suddenly. Memories she hadn't recalled in a long time had started to come back. It was spring and still since she had been back at the country the weather hasn't been so good. Today though it was sunny and sky was clear. She thought of going out for a stroll and draw somethings. Yuri was a stylist but she surely liked to draw other things aswell as her hobby, it somehow relaxed her.

 

Jessica came out of her cab. She looked up, this was the hotel she knew Yuri was here she had a feeling. She was walking towards the entrance when someone suddenly grabbed her wrist. She looked back at the person and glared.

 

-"Yeah, you can stop doing those glares because you know that they don't work on me" The tall girl said.

 

-"Hmph Choi Sooyoung" Jessica said as she looked at Sooyoung.

 

-"Sica..." Sooyoung said.

 

-"What are you doing here? Why are you coming here?" Sooyoung said with a worried look.

 

-"Because...I need to see her Sooyoung, I need to tell her what..." Jessica said but trailled off.

 

-"What? What you weren't able to say? What you were a coward not to say?" Sooyoung asked.

 

-"Look don't come here...Yuri she's happy now okay, she has someone, your appearance would only hurt her" Sooyoung said.

 

-"You don't understand..." Jessica said.

 

-"I don't understand what? I don't understand that you couldn't move on? I don't understand that since Yuri has left you have been living out of a trust fund and pushed away all those who cared for you?" Sooyoung said.

 

-"It wasn't like that...it was just that..." Jessica said.

 

-"That you loved her too much. I know Sica, I know but..." Sooyoung said.

 

-"You need to understand Jessica, you can't have hopes of something that never even existed, you can't recall and pretend that were things when there weren't just face the truth...just face that you were a coward who couldn't tell Yuri the truth" Sooyoung said as she hugged Jessica.

 

-"I..." Jessica said as she cried and pounded Sooyoung's chest with her fists.

 

-"Look, don't be like this okay...give me your phone number" Sooyoung said.

 

-"Why?" Jessica asked not letting go of Sooyoung's embrace.

 

-"Just give it to me okay" Sooyoung said.

 

-"Okay" Jessica said.

 

They exchanged numbers and Sooyoung called a cab for Jessica. Jessica went home...defeated. Sooyoung looked up to the building and cleaned the small tears that formed in her eyes. She entered the hotel...