Defeated

Destiny's Sorrows

 

 

 

Jessica sat on her living room couch. Why did Sooyoung have to appear? If she didn't she could've seen her, she...could've told her the truth.

She's been waiting all this time to do it but Sooyoung just had to ruin it. She wondered.

Yuri was happy now? She found someone? Had she forgot all the things from their past? Had she forgot their friendship?

Yes in the end Jessica could only realize that there wasn't anything more than a friendship. Yuri had left never trully knowing her feelings for her.

She never told her. But in the end she did it for her sake. She did it because she wanted Yuri to be happy. She wanted Yuri to pursue her dreams and not stay attached to something back home.

 

Suddenly Jessica remembered her family. She sure hasn't seen them in a while. Are they okay? Are they worried?

Probably not...well she did do her best to disappear so it's more probable that they don't even know where she is right now.

Tears started to form as a feeling started to grow. Jessica now missed her family. Maybe she should go visit them? No.

What would they think of her now? The outcast? Jessica didn't want to be seen as such.

 

Sooyoung was on the elevator going up to Yuri's and Yoona's bedroom. She thought of her encounter with Jessica.

Small tears still drying on her eyes. The elevator door opened and Sooyoung walked to the door. She knocked.

Yuri opened it.

 

-"Hey" Yuri said.

 

-"Sup Kkab" Sooyoung said.

 

-"Shikshin" Yuri said smiling.

 

-"Where's Yoona?" Sooyoung asked.

 

-"She's putting on some clothes" Yuri said.

 

-"Oh, I didn't realize that..." Sooyoung was saying.

 

-"No, no no! Nothing like that she just came out of the bath" Yuri said.

 

-"Oh, okay" Sooyoung said.

 

-"What's with the long face? You seem like you've seen a ghost or something" Yuri said.

 

-"Huh? Nothing, nothing" Sooyoung said.

 

-"So when can we start?" Yuri said.

 

Yuri was talking about her new fashion show. The work of the years she spent abroad.

Yuri and Sooyoung sat, they talked about the preparations and some other burocratic stuff.

Yoona came.

 

-"Sooyoung~" Yoona called.

 

-"How are you?" Sooyoung said.

 

-"Pretty fine" Yoona said.

 

-"Good, let me just finish here with Yuri" Sooyoung said.

 

When they finished their conversation Sooyoung left the hotel room and grabbed her phone. 

She called Jessica.

Jessica was half asleep on her couch. Still thinking of Yuri and cursing Sooyoung to damm hell. Her phone started to ring. Which is something that rarely happens so she could well know who it was. She answered.

 

-"Hello" Jessica said.

 

-"Where are you?" Sooyoung said.

 

-"I'm...home" Jessica said.

 

-"And here I was expecting a different answer" Sooyoung said.

 

-"Give me the address I'll go there" Sooyoung said.

 

Jessica gave Sooyoung the address.

 

-"I'll see you in a while" Sooyoung said as she hung up.

 

This was exactly what Jessica didn't want to see happening. Sooyoung would now only pity her for the ghastly form of a person she had become and she simply couldn't bear it. That was the main reason she had hid herself so well. No one would pity her no one would annoy her it was just her by herself and that seemed so much better. At least to her. Jessica was still on her couch. She wasn't actually thinking of anything at all. Her mind was only a big blank ocean. So crystalline you couldn't say if there was an ocean or not.

 

Her doorbell rang. She got up and opened the door. The tall girl was there.

 

-"Choi Sooyoung" Jessica said.

 

-"..." Sooyoung didn't answer.

 

Sooyoung looked deep into Jessica's eyes. To the point of making her feel unconfortable and weak.

 

-"What?" Jessica said as she glared Sooyoung.

 

Still the girl wasn't diverting her gaze. Sooyoung started walking in zombie like steps as she looked at Jessica. Jessica walked backwards trying to get away but only hit the wall in her hallway. She couldn't move.

Sooyoung inches appart from her. Sooyoung leaned foward. Jessica was so dumbfounded and blank about the whole situation that she just couldn't move. And it was like this that Sooyoung's lips touched Jessica's. Jessica for some reason kissed back. She couldn't understand why but she did. Maybe she had missed kissing too much.

Sooyoung broke the kiss and left. Leaving Jessica in a dumbfounded state.

 

-"What the?" Jessica muttered.