What Was That?

Destiny's Sorrows

 

 

 

Jessica sat on the floor of her hallway with her front door wide open and completly dumbfounded by what had just happened. Sooyoung called her, she gave her adress, Sooyoung came here and...kissed her? It made no sense at all she never knew Sooyoung even had those feelings for her. What the hell was this then?

Jessica tried to think about it, but the more she thought the less and less probable it became for her to find a definite answer. She got up and closed her door.

She went to the living room and sat back on her couch. She felt lost now. She didn't know what to do. Yuri had someone now and suddenly Sooyoung had feelings that she was never aware of?

 

She looked at her phone...she grabbed it and called Sooyoung. It rang and rang but no one picked up. Voicemail. Ugh....

Jessica was even more stupified that Sooyoung wouldn't even explain to her what had just happened. She was trully and completly lost.

Suddenly her doorbell rang. Jessica got up and opened the door. She was a bit surprised at who she saw on her doorway.

 

-"Hello" The small girl said.

 

-"Kim Taeyeon" Jessica said.

 

-"What are you doing here?" Jessica said while she glared the girl.

 

-"Woah is that your idea of a warm welcome?" Taeyeon said.

 

-"I don't know what goes in that mind of yours but the truth is that..you're not welcome here" Jessica said.

 

-"I'm not?" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Well and here I thought I was your ex and all so you were ought to give me a place to crash" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Leave" Jessica said.

 

-"C'mon Jessica, for old time's sake" Taeyeon pleaded.

 

Jessica looked at the girl. 

 

-"Okay fine but just for today" Jessica said as she let Taeyeon in.

 

Taeyeon came inside and put her bag on the hallway.

She looked around.

 

-"This place sure hasn't changed" Taeyeon said.

 

-"So what's up?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"I'm letting you stay here, I'm not obligated to talk to you" Jessica said as she laid on her couch.

 

-"Aw come on Sica don't be like that" Taeyeon said as she pouted.

 

-"You and I, once had a relationship we don't have one anymore" Jessica said as she turned to the other side.

 

-"This was exactly what ended our relationship" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Lack of comunnication" Taeyeon said.

 

Jessica didn't answer and just kind of lost herself in her own thoughts.

Why the hell did Taeyeon appear now, and she still couldn't figure out what the deal was with Sooyoung.

 

 

 

Meanwhile at the hotel.

Yuri sat on the couch in front of the TV. She was unconsciously drawing something on her drawing note. She didn't seem to be paying much attention either to the tv nor to the drawing, it was as if she was in a state of trance. She was thinking though. Always the same thing in her thoughts. Jessica.

Yuri missed her. She missed her probably too much. Maybe she should go look for her.