Canes Venatici

Observatory

I'm sorry! :( I should've put this out last week. Punish me!

School has been a bit crazy and work is always a mission but I have no excuse. I'm so grateful for you guys so to make it up to you... *drumroll* DOUBLE UPDATE! let's get caught up, shall we? Ok enjoy! The next one will be up before the sun! ha.


 

 

Luhan woke up to a rather uncomfortable weight on top of him.

“Lu ge, guess what?”

“Yixing, you have your own room for a reason.”

Yixing ignored him “The Observatory is having auditions for their showcase next month!”

“I can’t breathe Lay-ah!” He wheezed.

Yixing rolled his eyes and adjusted himself “Can we audition? Please gege? If you sing, I’ll play guitar~” Luhan groaned. He wasn’t interested in putting anything else on his plate but he did love to sing and Yixing knew that Luhan loved it when he played guitar. “Ugh, only if you get off me.”

“Yaay!” Yixing jumped off of Luhan’s bed and ran toward the bathroom. “I’m showering first!” Luhan rolled his eyes and threw the covers back over his head.

+++

 

As soon as they arrived at the Observatory, Yixing left Luhan to go find his ‘Watchtower Hyung’.

“Ahh, so that’s hyung’s new boyfriend…” Luhan turned to find the man behind the counter looking in the same direction he had just been. “…but who are you?” he looked at Luhan now.

“Luhan. Yixing’s my roommate.”

“Luhan~” Luhan flinched at the man’s slightly buttery tone. “You’re…  pretty handsome, Luhan.”

“Um, thanks.” Luhan appreciated being called handsome rather than pretty like usual. And although he was pretty odd, this guy wasn’t bad-looking himself. He wasn’t very tall (about the same height as Luhan) but even under his Observatory uniform, Luhan could tell that his body was no joke. His hair was dyed a color very close to white, his eyes were pretty big and his lips had almost a kittenish upturn at the corners. Luhan found himself squirming under the man’s heated gaze which he had only noticed now, hadn’t left him since the first glance. “I’m Jonghyun” Luhan nodded slowly and at this point his breathing had become heavy with lust. A smirk adorned his features.

“So Luhan, would you like to see where we keep the extra paper towels?”

+++

 

Jinki and Yixing came down from the watchtower in a walking backhug. Jinki whispered something in Yixing’s ear. “Hyung stop~” Yixing slapped Jinki’s arm playfully and his dimple showed itself once more. Jinki chuckled as they finally reached the front desk.

“Hey, where’s Luhan?” Jinki looked around too. “Oh God, where’s Jonghyun!” And as if on cue, the two in question emerged from the storage room. Luhan’s hair was a mess and his lips were swollen red. Jonghyun’s shirt was buttoned wrong, his lips were also pretty red and if his smirk was any indication, Luhan had something to do with it.

“Luge?!” Yixing squeaked. The look on his face was somewhere between shock and approval. Luhan blushed a deep shade of red.

Jinki didn’t look as pleased. “Jjong, really?”

“Oh come on, hyung. He wanted it just as bad as I did. And just look how pretty he is. I couldn’t help myself.” Jonghyun ran his fingers through Luhan’s hair and Luhan stifled a moan. Yixing giggled and Jinki did have to admit the boy was pretty. Luhan, however couldn’t help but notice how he had turned from handsome back to pretty in the past 10 minutes. He pouted.

Yixing pulled Luhan aside to fix his hair and clothes. He whispered “Luhan he’s hot. Good job, now we can go on double dates!”

“He’s NOT my boyfriend!” Luhan replied a little too loudly. Jonghyun smirked and Luhan blushed again.

“But he likes you. All you have to do is wait.” Yixing smiled and Luhan found himself feeling hopeful. His eyes wandered back to Jonghyun and he was met with a gaze much more sincere than the ones they had shared earlier. He smiled and bit his bottom lip.

“Okay everybody,” said Jinki. “We’ve got an audition to get to!”