Gemini

Observatory

“Jongin-ah!!” Taemin called for his brother as he entered their shared apartment. “Innie, are you back yet?” “Taemin?” Jongin rushed out of his room and nearly tackled Taemin as he was taking his coat off. “Minnie. Oh my god, it was horrible. I hate dating!” Taemin removed himself from Jongin’s embrace “Me too. Wait. Let me get comfortable and then you can tell me all about it.” Jongin nodded.

+++

 

Later they were cuddled up together on the couch.

“He was so little!!” Jongin started “And he had these huge eyes like some sort of woodland creature! I mean, he wasn’t bad looking or anything. It seemed to work for him but I don’t know, he just wasn’t my type. You know me, I like to be the small one in the relationship.”

Now that Taemin thought about it. Jongin had proved it in his partner choices over the years. They were all at least 185cm. Jongin was about 182cm himself so Taemin found it a bit strange. For twins, albeit fraternal, they had very different tastes in men. “Well was he at least nice to you?” “Yea, I mean we talked and he paid but you know when you get the feeling that the person is more into you then you are them?” “Ohh..” Taemin scrunched his nose. “But anyways, what about yours?”

“Okay..” He shifted so that Jongin was between his legs and put his arms around him. Jongin was sideways with one arm around his brother’s waist and his other hand on Taemin’s arm. Jongin being taller than his older brother, his feet hung off the couch a bit but he didn’t mind. They liked this position. They did it so often that their mother said they must have been positioned like this in the womb. “So mine was really tall,” Jongin let out a whimper of jealousy “and handsome,” “lucky!” Taemin giggled and shushed his brother. Taemin didn't care about looks. He liked a person he could talk to and take places and laugh with. If they were talented then that was a plus! “But he was just so intense.” Jongin quirked his eyebrows.

“We went to an arcade and it started out okay. We won a couple of games but as soon as we lost one, he got quiet. I asked him what was wrong but he was just like ‘I’M FINE’..  so I kept quiet.”

“He said it just like that..?” Taemin nodded in response “What an !”

“It gets worse. As the night went on, he would start to snap at me whenever I messed up.” “Woah! So what did you do?” Jongin asked. “I just suggested that we go eat. That part was okay but GOD! I’m never going on a blind date again.” “You said it!”

They sat in comfortable silence for a while before Taemin spoke again. “This is nice” “Yea, I like being with you much better.” Jongin smiled. “Me too” “I’m excited to start our new job tomorrow!” Taemin laughed “Yea, speaking of which, we should get some sleep.” Taemin got up and started walking towards his room. “Minnie?” “Yeah, bro?” “Can I sleep with you tonight?” Taemin smiled “Of course, Innie.” He held out his hand and Jongin ran to accept it.

“I love you, Taemin.”

“I love you too, Jongin.”

Taemin put his arm around Jongin as they walked into Taemin’s room.

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: So this, idk. I thought it would be cute but i'm new to writing so maybe it didn't turn out well. Anyways, I hope all you people who bothered to read it enjoyed my "Twin Love".

See you in a week! ;))