oo7

Too Far From Expectation
 

 

twin-flames-purple-rose-symbolism.png

 

 
 
 

The 2nd Drawer

Chapter 7

 

<

Hael   POV :

"I should leave now" I Stated when Yixing came back with Lexi from the kitchen.

"Why? Let me finish my coffee" Mr. Im Rejected.

"And what does that have to do with me?" I complained.

"Yes...you're right!" Mr. Im Muttered.

"Look Haneul, Calm down a bit and recall what just happened before...when we argued?" Yixing started awkwardly then continued: "...Maybe you'd rethink your reaction" 

I pouted then remained quiet for long as I recalled what happened *Ow! he's right! why did I even get angry? Am I silly?* I was deep in my thoughts and without me knowing I started hitting my head mumbling some words.

"So...what did you come up with?" Yixing obviously was giggling.

"Anyway...I..." I got embarrassed and all kind of words left my lips; I then stuttered: "Fine! I'm not cruel, that's why I won't leave a sick person alone! I'll stay" I blushed.

Yi x i n g POV :

I giggled at her cuteness as she was blushing like a little kid: "Thank you!" I uttered.

She sniffled trying to hide her smile but it was too obvious.

"Good thing to hear, I'll leave now! see you tomorrow in school" Mr.Im then said as he stood up and left.

"Thank you ahjushi good night" I spoke followed by Haneul.

I then turned to her: "Do you want to go back to sleep, you seem tired" 

"Me?...No! I mean yes...Aish! Let's just sleep" She stumbled on her words again.

"No, yes! let's go?" I a little to make it less awkward.

She gulped: "That's your room, right?" she said trying to change the subject.

"Yes!" I flashed a smile then held Lexi.

"She's sleeping with you" her eyes widened.

"Yes! but if that bothered you it's okay" I replied.

"No!! it's fine" she grinned and I nodded as we headed to the room.


The next morning, I woke up first and found Haneul sleeping sitting up.

I sighed as I mumbled: "It must have been uncomfortable, sorry!"  

 I gently held her bridal style and laid her in the bed making sure she doesn't wake up, until Lexi sarted barking.

"Hush!!" I hissed at her, she directly stopped and sat in the ground while panting.

I smiled at her: "Let's let Haneul unni sleep, come on" I held her and left the room while tip-toeing.

 

I first washed up and changed into my uniform then fed lexi up before making Breakfast.

I finished by 7:45;

"She'll be late if she doesn't wake up now" I told myself staring at my hand-watch.

I entered the room slowly as I walked to her, she was giggling while sleeping.

"Is it possible for someone to giggle when sleeping? " I titled my head to Lexi who was standing beside me.

She nodded her head twice, I blinked then shook her body slowly: "Haneul!"

she opened her eyes right away and hummed: "Em?" 

I got surprised at her fast reaction: "woah! So you are not a heavy sleeper; wake up you'll be late" I smiled at her.

"Oh!!" she even directly sat and looked at me with a frown: "You..."

I blinked at her twice.

Until she sneezed right in my face. I gulped.

"Sorry, I have *Allergic rhinitis*, I can't stand the Morning breeze" She said in an appologetic way and I laughed as I gave her my handkerchief: "Here"

"Thank you" she bowed to me still sitting in the bed.

"Your clothes are in the closet and if you needed anything, I'll be in the kitchen" I told her then left closing the door after me.

Hael   POV :

After he left, I kept sneezing continuously. I sighed as I took my way to his closet: "Oh my god! his closet is neater than mine" My jaw dropped at how clean and order his clothes were fixed.
I found my uniform put in the second drawer, I held it until I heard the sound of something falling: "Aish! when will I stop being clumsy" I scolded myself as I bent to hold the thing which dropped just to find a photo album.
"Oh!" I made an *O* shape with my lips.
I opened it hesitately and spotted a picture of two kids about the age of 7, a girl and a boy. I guessed they'd be sibblings but to my surprise there was a note written by the end of the page: =Yixing and Yiseul, the YiYi couple=
I swallowed at the note then automaticaaly turned the next page, this time there was a picture of the two of them already grow-up with a lovey dovey position as she was liquing her arm with his and leaning on his shoulder.
This time I understood that they were meant to be, I thought I'd have a chance before but looking at that picture made me think that if I were to know him more I'd only be an out-cast. But after all He's my first friend so I should preserve him.
I shook my head to shake all useless thoughts hen inhaled in an exciting way to hide my emotions: "Yosh!! I'll be late to school!" I put the photo album casually in the closet as I took my clothes: "Oh! it has Vanilla Smell; so after all he washed them" I told myself as I headed out hugging them.

I found Yixing preparing the breakfast: "You're not yet dressed!" He scolded me.

"Sorry! I'll change up quickly" I directly ran to the bathroom.

 3r  POV :

When Haneul got ready, she went to the dinning table and sat beside in front of yixing: "woah! how did you get to prepare all this just now?" She beamed.

"I'm awesome, right?" He showed up.

"Mhm! cool" she raied a thumb up as she started eating so fast.

"Yah! do you like it this much? you can have it all just eat slowly" Yixing noticed her eating  in a weird way.

"No! I just have a habit of eating fast when I'm nervous or weary"  She simply said.

"Nervous, why?" He raised a brow.

"And if you asked me why I'll throw up" she lied to escape his question.

"You really have strange habits, waking up in an instant, sneezing from the first moment you wake up, eating like a robot when you're Weary or nervous, then vomit when asked why?" Yixing spat out.

Haneul then let out a smile before bursting out in laughters.

He gave her a what-the-heck stare with one raised brow.

She couldn't stop laughing while clapping in a strange way, after a long laughing-break, she finally spoke: "It has been such a long time since I laughed this much" she wiped a tear.

"Seriously, it's been a long time since I saw someone laughing like this too" He shook his head in disbelief.

Eevn Lexi barked this time.

Haneul chuckled: "Sorry, I'm just the kind of a person who'd laugh at unfunny things but don't find funny things hilarious"

"Woah! you realy have an endless list of strange habits" Yixing added.

"I finished  eating" she said suddenly.

"Already?" He gulped.

"Yes! I'm not nervous anymore" she shook her shoulder.

"Okay! I'm not hungry too so let's go" Yixing stood up and so did she.

"Let's go Lexi" He turned to his dog who was signing for him to hold it.

"Ah!! Are you tired?! It must be because of your aunt Haneul who stole your place" He titled his head at haneul.

"Me?" she pointed a finger to herself.

"Yeah! 이상한 소녀 (weird girl)" He teased.

"Aish!" she hissed then beamed as he walked before her.

"You can do it Haneul! You should treat him as a Friend! Only! Hwaiting" She cheered herself up secretly.

"Not coming?" he yelled by the door.

"Oh! ooh!" she replied as she rushed to the exit door.


They took their usual bus with the same sitting, they gave Lexi to Mr im as usual and got in. But this time, students were glancing at them in disgust, somehow as if they commited a crime.

"What's wrong?" Haneul mumbled to him.

"Woah! The top school's students flirting together, you brang shame to our school! stupid nerds" One of the girls came accross them as she said with a smirk.

Their eyes widened and their jaws fell as a reaction.

"what are they trying to say?" Haneul gulped nervously.

"...I don't know" Yixing stuttered then smiled to her: "forget it! Don't be funded by their nonesenses"

She nodded hesitately then walked inside the classroom with him. But to their surprise they found a picture of them entering the house together and another while Haneul was wearing Yixing's clothes hang on the board. As their classmates noticed them they started whispering things to each other.

 


Snowgirl's note The latest update I've ever made! Sorry!! You guys might had even forgot the flow, however I'll try to update regularly from now on, of course if I found interest in it! If you really'd like me to continue updating please comment your opinions! Goodnight   ^o^