oo1

Too Far From Expectation

 

 

twin-flames-purple-rose-symbolism.png

 

 
 
 

The start of My Beautiful story With him

Chapter 1

 

 

Han eu l   POV :

On the first day Of my high school 3rd year:

"Study Hard and Try making new friends, okay?" My mother adviced me as I was Leaving the House.

*New? as if I had friends before* I thought to myself before replying her: "Nae!! I'll be going"

I was walking off and on my way I viewed so many girls and boys my age walking together and happily talking about the first day at school, I sighed as an old man passed by me and gave me a wrapped sandwich.

"Eh? Thank you" I stuttered as I bowed to him.

"Study hard young girl, and do care about love too" He told me.

"Nae?" my eyes widened at the word *Love*

"You seem single but I bet you'll have your first love this year, work hard" He patted my shoulder before walking off. I gazed at him as he left then went my own way as well.

Usually I'd take the bus to go to school but today I decided to walk there since it was spring and the weather was very good. I passed by the Bus stop on my pathway just to find a cute small dog of the type pomeranian as far as I know about dogs.

As seen, its owner wasn't there, I hesitated before kneeling to it. It followed the smell of the meat which was in the sandwich.

"Ah! You're hungry?" I talked to it. Animals were my only friend as I communicated well with it.

I opened the sandwich and took out a small piece of meat and fed it to it.

It ate it happily before pecking on the bread. I laughed at it before giving it more.

I checked the time and it was already late,

"Ah! Sorry, I need to go to school now, let's meet again, okay?" I patted its Head and it shook it in response.

I smiled before sanding up and continuing my way, I walked a few steps ahead but to my surprise the dog followed me.

"Oh?" I turned to it. I bit the bottom of my lip as I tried to escape from it but it kept following me until I found myself in front of my school.

"What do I do now?" I sighed.

"Choi Haneul, what do you think you're doing?" I heard the voice of Mr. Im, the scary Supervisor.

"Aish!" I half-heartedly turned to him and bowed: "Annyeonghasaeyo"

"You're already late yet you brang A DOG TO MY SCHOOL" He spat on my face.

"It's really not mine, It casually followed me on her own" I argued.

"And you talk back to me!! You...."He was about to shout again until we heard a close yell: "Lexi!!"

I turned to where the voice came from and found a guy running our way. I blinked at him and he directly went to the dog and held it.

"So you were here" He played with it.

"It's yours?" I stuttered.

"Yes! by the way how did it come here?" He asked me while looking right in my eyes, I got shy and looked away then replied: "It followed me"

"That's weird! She usually doesn't follow strangers" He wondered aloud.

"Are you guys willing to keep chatting here? You're already late enough, don't you think so?" Mr. Im shouted again.

*School is back then* I sighed as I finally realized the fact that I'm going to wake up early everyday and go study.

"I'm sorry for coming late, This won't happen again" The guy bowed to him.

*How can he be so calm even in this situation* I wondered as I blinked at him.

"Today, I'll let it go just because Zhang Yixing is here, got it?" Mr.Im snapped me back to reality holding the dog on his arms.

"Nae!" I nodded.

*Zhang yixing? His name is weird* I thought walking inside.

"My name is weird, right?" I heard his voice and I turned.

*How did he know that?* I got surprised.

"I'm chinese, that's why" He added.

"Mhm.." I hummed.

"In which grade are you?" He asked me.

"Senior class" I replied with short sentences as always.

"Just like me" He beamed.

"Oh really?!" I tried to seem cool.

"Oh! Zhang Yixing" My Last year's Math's Teacher ran to him totally ignoring me even though I was one of her favourite students.

"Hello Teacher" His korean was fluent as if he wasn't chinese.

"Aren't you late?" she asked him.

"Yes, " He rubbed the back of his neck.

"And who do we have here? Ah! Haneul" she finally noticed me.

"Good morning" I greeted.

"Let me guess! you two are dating?" She said out of nowhere.

"NO!!" We both shouted.

"Is it so? that's a pity I wish you were! You suit each others very well" She hummed.

He cleared his throat then said: "I should go now"

"You guys are at the same class as I heard from your home-room teacher, go together" The teacher added.

*That's totally not my day* I thought.

"In that case, we should go fast" He eyed me.

"Eh? of course" I stuttered then started walking behind him, I checked his back view as he was walking until he spoke: "Can you not walk behind me please? it's uncomfortable" .

"Nae? oh! nae..." I slowly reached up for him until we arrived to the class. He knocked the door first and entered before me.

"Sorry we're late" he appologized. I bowed as well.

"Ah! It's okay we haven't started yet, there are two empty seats over there, take a seat" The teacher pointed at the last two places in the row.

I sighed then sat beside him.

"Now that you're all present I'll call the names" The teacher said.

"Nae!" the whole class replied.

"Lee Hana... Oh Hanbyul.........Choi Haneul" I waited until my name was called and I responded: "Present"

 I could see from the corner of my eye *The called Yixing* Who gazed my way.


Since it was the first day, we didn't have a lesson and just heard the boring presentation of the teacher just like each year, I even fell asleep while listening to him until I felt someone shake my body.

"Mom! let me sleep" I casually said until I heard a voice: "Haneul! class is over" I slowly opened one eye and saw the guy from the morning before me. I quickly stood up and said: "Did I oversleep?"

"Yes, And the class is already over," he added.

"Oh ! yes" I nodded and noticed that the class is empty aside from me and him.

"where are the rest?" I asked.

"They must be already waiting for the bus" He  replied as he held his backbag and stood up.

*As expected I'm So Hard to get up*

"Now, that I succeed on waking you up, I'll go, see you tomorrow" He kindly smiled at me as he waved his hand at me.

*How is it that he's treating me differently from others? Do I seem normal to him?* So many wonders filled my mind and I didn't notice just to see him already left.

I heaved a sigh then picked up my stuffs and headed out.

While I was walking out I spaced out again thinking about Yixing, the mysterious boy.

*I wonder what did he think as he tried to wake me up, I bet he thought I was weird and lazy* I tried to guess his thoughts about me and without me realizing a motorcycle was passing by and bumped into me.I screamed from fear and didn't find myself just to fall flat on the floor.

The owner of the motorcycle ran to me and soon I was surrounded by people the thing which I hated the most.

"It's okay, I'm fine" I lied as I tried to get up.

"I'll take you to the hospital" He offered.

"No! I'll go myself" I rejected and quickly ran away from the crowd, I hardly walked to the hospital feeling pain, and when I finally Arrived I found my father there.

I'll tell you guys a resume about my relationship with my father, Since I was younger my parents divorced, I had a twin sister but we were seperated, she had cancer but since my father didn't take a good care of her she ended up dying in such a young age, since then I rarely talked to him or chatted about my hardships and so...

"Haneul, what happened to you?" He quickly ran to me.

"I'm fine, I just fell" I lied.

"Come, I'll bandage your ankle, it seems you lost blood" He said as he helped me walk to a room.


"where the heck did you fall?" He asked me.

"In ... the.. street" I stuttered.

"I waited for you yesterday, why didn't you come?" He asked another question while putting a band-aid on my injured face.

I whinned in pain before replying: "I was busy, I had to prepare for school"

"Sir, Patient Kwon Jiyeon is in a bad situation" A nurse came looking worried and yelled.

"Okay, Haneul! I must go now, I'll call another nurse to continue for you, okay?" He quickly said before running out.

"Nae" I answered even though he was already left then exhaled.

I after that decided to leave, I opened the door and headed out looking depressed.

"Haneul?" I heard a familiar male voice calling my name.

 


Snowgirl's note I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, do Support My other stories as well ! And please don't forget to subscribe and Comment ^o^