oo5

Too Far From Expectation

Thanks So much To -LovingU-For the Lovely Poster

Han eu l   POV :

"I'll bring my phone" I said as I walked to the guest-room.

I made an exuse not wanting to show my blush,  I dialed my mother's number.

"WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!" She yelled as soon as I put the phone in my ear;

"Didn't you say : *It's okay with my mother, she doesn't refuse me a request* ? " Yixing muttered to me.

I swallowed before replying my mother: "About that… I'm at a friend's House"

"Friend? Who? A girl or a boy?" She asked several questions at once.

"Mhm, a boy… well … He's sick and doesn't have anyone to take care of him, besides… I got my father's permission" I tried to persuade her.

"If that's the case…. Fine! But be careful, guys nowadays are dangerous"  she whispered the last part.

"Don't worry, I'll be okay, Take care… mhm…" I ended up the call and walked back to the kitchen.

"What did she say?" He asked me while working.

"mhm… things like, guys nowadays are dangerous and such things…" I casually said.

"You're so honest, even saying this directly to me" He stated.

"Nae?" I turned to him.

"The rize is done, Finish your delightful soup and tell me" He said as he walked out the kitchen to the guestroom.

"emm" I hummed.

When I finished cooking, I prepared the soup and called yixing: "The lunch is ready"

"Nae Umma" he teased as he took his way to the dinning table.

"Ya! Why are you calling me your mom?" I pouted.

Yixing  sat at the table followed by me then said : "I think it suits you well , besides, I miss calling my mom" He replied as he pretended to  cry.

"I'm sorry" I appologized as I thought that was for real, until he raised his head and looked straight at me: "Stupid! Do you think that a fully grown-up man will cry for missing his mother"  

"Aish… and who said that you're a matured man?" I stretched my tongue at him as I sat in front of him.

He smacked my forehead: " you wanna die?"

"Not until I see you as a real grown-up man" I laughed but his reaction wasn't as I expected as he frowned.

"What?" I inhaled.

"Mhm? … No… nothing!" he smiled slightly.

"Ah! … That's right! I wasn't able to ask you this at the fact game…" I claimed as we started eating.

"what?" He said eyeing me while still eating.

"Mhm… what do you want to be in the future?" I directly questioned.

Yi x i n g POV :

I got stunned at her sudden mention of the future and stuttered: "I… don't kn…know"

"What  ? you don't know?" Her eyes widened at me.

"E…mhm" I hummed.

"That can't be! I mean… You don't have a dream? You have never imagined what you're gonna be like in the future?" she asked as she seemed to be shocked.

"No…" I shook my head as I estimated that she'd probably ask more questions.

"Are you for real?" she titled her head at me.

"Then how about you? What do you plan to become in the near future?" I tried to escape by asking the same question to her.

"Me?... Mhm… I want to become a math's teacher, and have a family consisted of a handsome and a kind husband as well as two kids, a boy and a girl…In other words, I want to become a good mother and wife" She get to say so many things at once as she seemed excited while speaking.

"That's pretty fun" I flattered.

"Have you thought already listening to my sample?" She added.

I was forced to talk so I thought for awhile: "I… I want to be able to live a longer life…" I casually confessed.

"Em? What does that mean?" She raised a brow.

"Sooner or later you'll know" I flashed a smile to her.

"Mysterious" she sighed.

"so…what do you want to do after eating?" I tried to change the subject.

"I don't know… Study?" She smiled as she said.

"What? Study what? School has started two days ago," I raised a brow.

"We should at least be prepared. Besides, there are no limits and no exuses if you wanted to study, it's valuable anytime and anywhere" She stated as she moved the chopsticks right and left.

"well… said who?" I flustered my eyelashes at her.

"Said ME" she pointed at herself with the chopsticks casually spilling the rise all over her face.

I laughed hardly at her funny face expression.

"Is this funny?" She complained.

"Well , sorry but yes it is" I snickered once again.

She cleaned her face using the handkerchief leaving a small piece left in her lips.

"Here too" I pointed my finger at my lips.

"Here?" she unexpectedly and quickly pointed at the wrong side of her lips.

"No! The other side" I simply said, I noticed her blush.

"You thought I'd wipe it?" I tried to .

"Eh?!!" she yelled as her face got redder.

"By the way, you're cute when you blush" I added.

"Oh?... em…" She stuttered, and when I noticed her uneasiness I stood up: "if you finished, should we go study?"

"You really are going to?" her eyes widened as she could finally could get a hold of herself.

"Of course, because as Ms. Choi Haneul said: there are no limits and no exuses if you wanted to study, it's valuable anytime and anywhere." I repeated her quote.

"You memorized it?" She got surprised.

"Indeed, And I'll write it in my diary, it'll become my quote from today onward" I winked.

"Oh…" she hummed.

"Aren't you coming?" I said again as I held my school bag and sat in the bench.

"Nae!" she nodded then followed me as well.

**

"Let's start with Maths" She suggested.

"It seems you really like math, you always mention about it" I predicted.

"For sure, it's my favourite subject" her eyes shone as she admitted.

"well, for me. My favourite is History class" I added.

"why?" she asked..

"Because, I get a very good nap in its hour" I joked.

"Silly! You seem to be a really lazy student" She frowned.

"it's not really my style to show up but until now I've always been the first in my class" I told her.

"What?...wait…You?" She spat on me.

"what? Is it that frightening?" I rolled my eyes.

 "Well no! But… You don't appear that … you know, intelligent" She stumbled on her words.

"If this was meant to be a compliment then thank you, if not… then Thank you too" I claimed.

"Whatever, Should we start already?" She argued.

"As you wish!" I just said as I gazed at her organizing her stuffs in the table.

But to my surprise, she put about 4 books in her side and gave me a paper and a pen.

"are we going to study all these? " my jaw dropped.

"Sure, Why not?" She simply said.

"If someone sees this they'll misunderstand that you're here to tutor me not to take care of me" I rested my chin on my hand as I said.

"Don't complain and try solving this math's problem" she pointed at some random exercice, I exhaled before solving it. When I finished I got back to my postion and gazed at her as she whole-heartedly tried to solve it.

When she noticed my stare she turned to me: "aren't you doing it already!!"

"I already finished " I simply said keeping my expression.

"Eh?? Let me see" She stole my paper and started reading.

"Cheater!" I teased.

"No! I'm just comparing our answers" She said still checking my answer.

"Cheater! Cheater!!" I added,

"I said I'm not!!" She exploded.

"Fine, fine! You're not! But are you sure Math's your favourite subject,  not even being able to solve such problem" I teased.

"It's because it has been long since I last studied it" She excused.

"Em.. I see" I only made her angrier with my affirmation.

"Let's try another one then" She turned the book's page.

"Sure" I said as I took the pen again.

"How about this? The 5 th one" She asked.

"Mhm! Okay" I nodded before starting, and this time again I was able to finish before her, she denied it and tried again and again, And without us realizing it was already 6pm.

"Will you give up already?" I complained as black circles started  to form under my eyes.

"Not until I beat you" She shook her head.

I exhaled and decided to just let her defeat me this time.

"This one" She pointed at another one, I pretended to be tired and only wrote anonymously.

Just until she solved it: "I finished" She cheered.

"Really? That was fast" I acted surprised.

"Wait a minute, I defeated you??" Her eyes widened as she stood up from her place.

"It seems so" I rubbed the back of my neck.

She started dancing randomly from happiness: "I defeated Zhang Yixing, I defeated Zhang Yixing!" She sang.

I casually smiled watching her.

"Wait!! You didn't do it purposely, did you?" she suddenly stopped and asked me.

"No! Of course not!" I chuckled awkwardly.

"No, you did! You aren't disappointed that I won" She pouted.

"Why would I be happy? It's not like you took from me an oscar, is it?" I causually said.

"Big Fat Liar!" She glared at me.

"WHAT? What's with that?" my jaw dropped.

"You lied! Let's do it again!" she rejected and sat back again.

"Umma!!!" I whinned.