oo4

Too Far From Expectation
 

 

twin-flames-purple-rose-symbolism.png

 

 
 
 

I'll look after you 2

Chapter 4

 

 

Yi x i n g POV :

"why are you…?" Before I could finish my sentence she cut me off: "Oh my yixing; Are you okay? I heard about what happened" She started to act again as she put her hand on my face. I got irritated and quickly removed her hand forcely.

"Ah! I have bought some of your favourite snacks" She annoyingly got in until she witnessed Haneul who was sitting at the couch.

"oh!  I see you have guests here" Shestated.

"Yes, and as you see I'm busy" I tried to wind her up but she unexpectedly sat beside haneul and told me: "Why are you standing there? Come here"

I heaved a sigh then walked to them as I sat beside haneul.

"Ah! You must be curious about my and Yixing's relationship, don't you?" She eyed haneul crossing her legs.

"Eh?" Haneul stuttered.

"We were lovers before; ah! I mean we ARE" she put strength on *ARE*

 "if you're here for this, it would be better if you leave" I spoke.

"Isn't he so cute when he gets angry?" she pinched my cheeks passing her arm by haneul.

"Let go!" I backed off.

"Ah! My father asked if you can come have dinner with us today" She added.

"No! I don't want to" I honestly replied.

"Okay, you must be still tired, I guess he needs to rest, it will be better if we leave haneul, right?" She eyed haneul who was staring blankly.

"Ye…" Haneul swallowed and I interrupted: "No! She's staying and you'll leave!"

"You're being too harsh…" her expression changed.

"I didn't want to go this far, but you made me behaving like this" I raised my voice at her casually.

"… then… I'll see you at school" she stuttered as she stood up and walked out.

I gazed at her as she hopelessly left then I turned to haneul.

"Wasn't it a bit too harsh?" she faltered.

"Look; it would be much better if you don't ask me about this" I casually said, she seemed uncomfortable with my statement and lowered her head.

"I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention, I just got a bit irritated" I appologized.

"No! It's okay" she smiled then added: "Ah! What should we eat for lunch today?"

"I don't know,… you can cook?" I asked her.

"I'm not a pro, but I can cook a little" She replied.

"Mhm… I'm so excited to taste your cooking," I hummed.

"Don't overreact... what do you want to eat?" she asked.

"Kimchi, teobeokki…" I joked as I counted only difficult dishes.

"Ya" She complained.

"Fine, fine! Just cook what you're good at…Ah! But are you going to work with your uniform?" I claimed.

"Ah…. That's right! I may dusted it " She frowned.

"Follow me" I stood up and walked to my room, she followed behind.

I opened my closet and stared at it.

"I'm going to wear your clothes?!!" She widened her eyes at me.

"Mhm! We don't have another choice, do you suggest something else" I simply replied.

"How about this?" I placed a white t-shirt before her body.

"That's big" She pouted checking it.

"why? Are you willing to find one with your size?" I teased.

"Aish" she puffed.

"Try this, and this" I gave her my blue jeans.

"This too?" She sighed.

"Go try it! And let me know when you finish; I'llbe waiting outside" I handed them to her and walked out closing the door after me.

After 15 mins, I got confused: "Does it take a girl more than 15mns to change?"

" Haneul!! You're not dead, aren't you?" I knocked the door.

"I…" I hear only whispers not understanding.

"What did you say?" I yelled.

"I FINISH…ed " She whispered the last part.

"Can I enter then?" I asked.

"NAE!" She yelled back.

I slowly opened the door just to burst out laughing at her.

"Ya! Don't laugh! It's embarrassing" She nagged.

"Sorry, I just can't stop … Hahahah" I laughed again.

"Look, if you wear these shose with it, you'll look exactly like a rapper or like old singers: "H.O.T"?" I added

"Forget it! I'm changing back" She frowned.

"No! No! It really fits you well!" I stopped laughing and tried to maintain a blank expression.

She exhaled.

"let's go cook!" I went behind her and dragged her out from her back.

**

"Mhm! I'll cut the vegetables and you'll do the rice, okay?"She ordered.

"Deal!" I raised a thumb up.

We started working, I from time to time would check on her as she carefully cut the vegetables.

"How did you learn cooking?"I opened up the conversation.

"From my mother" She replied.

"Em! I see… You have a sibling?" I asked again.

"I…had" She answered.

"what do you mean?" I raised a brow.

"I had a twin sister and she died in a young age" She added.

"Oh…I'm sorry, but how?"I got curious.

"she had… cancer" She answered.

I suddenly felt a heavy load in my back as she said that and I remained quiet.

"How about you?" She asked.

"Nae? I … what?" My thoughts got mixed up as I thought she asked me if I had a disease.

"…Do you have a sibling?" she asked.

"Ah… No…" I stuttered.

"I see… it feels lonely sometimes when you don't have a dongseng, right?" She turned to me. (A.N: Dongseng =>Younger sibling)

"Mhm… a little" I replied.

"I'm finished with these, I'll do the soup" She said as she looked for a bowl.

"Where can I find it?" She asked me.

"Ah! It's in the first floor " I pointed.

"oh! Okay" She said as she stretched up to it but it was far from her so I silently walked to take it for her

just when I reached up for it, she suddenly turned: "I…"

Our faces were inches away from each other, we stayed like that for a moment before a backed off.

"Here…" I stuttered as I showed the bowl to her.

"Ah! Thank you" she awkwardly smiled before taking it and quickly going back to her place.

"Have you finished the rice?" She asked.

I went back to where I was as well and responded: "Almost"

"mhm… I'll have to call my mother! I forgot to tell her" She suddenly declared.

"Ah!... sure" I smiled.

"I'll bring my phone" She said as she walked to the guest-room.