oo2

Too Far From Expectation

 

 

twin-flames-purple-rose-symbolism.png

 

 
 
 

Strange Feeling

Chapter 2

 

 

Yi x i n g POV :

When School ended I decided to go to the hospital.

"Did you do anything which requires efforts today?" The doctor asked me after examining me.

"Well… I r…ran" I stuttered as I guessed how his reaction will be.

"RAN? HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU NOT TO RUN!!!" He spat on my face. I swallowed then said: "I'm sorry".

"… Take your medecines at time and don't enfeeble yourself with studying" He exhaled.

"Okay, Thank you" I bowed to him and left the room, and as soon as I exited I witnessed Haneul.

"Haneul" I automatically called her name.

She turned to me. I took a few steps to her.

"what happened? You're all ruined" I noticed her body filled with injuries.

"Me? … About that…" she seemed reluctant to answer.

"Ah… I was about to go home, do you want to go together" I tried to change the subject.

"Eh? … I… Ok…Okay" She hesitately answered.

"Great! Let's go then" I beamed at her as I led the way.

We walked out all quiet.

"Why were you at the hospital" She asked me after a long silence.

"Mhm…how about you?" I replied with another question escaping from her question.

"Me?... well… I… Ah! I got in a small accident" She finally could answer.

"Accident? How?" I raised a brow.

"I bumped into a motorcycle" She added.

"Did you bump into it, or it bumped into you?" I joked.

"Eh?... I… it…" She seemed to think as she didn't get the joke, then she turned to me with and flustered her eyelashes at me.

"Cute!" I casually ruffled her hair.

She frozed in her place looking surprised. I awkwardly Cleared my throat then said: "But why did you go to the hospital when you didn't get aided?"

"About that… I don't kn…know" She stuttered again.

"you're funny" I laughed.

"Me?" she pointed at herself.

"Mhm…So, Are you willing to go like this home, I bet your mother will get worried" I stated.

"That's right, she'll keep talking blah blah blah as always, And she'll ask about my father and if I went to him; Hence if I said that he left me she'll get angry and talk nonesenses and to lie I at lying" She said in one breath and I got surprised at how she succeed on saying one complete sentence witout stuttering.

She bit the bottom of her lip: "I talk a lot, right? I'm sorry"

"No!! I mean I just got surprised how you talked without stuttering" I honsetly affirmed.

"You're too honest" she seemed upset.

"I'm usually like this, …here" I put my sunglasses on her as she was putting a bandaid on her eyebrow.

I couldn't see her reaction but I guess she had her eyes widened as always.

 "Do you want to go shopping?" I suggested.

"What?" she raised her head.

"If your mother as you assume saw you like this you already know her reaction so why don't you buy another clothes which can hide your knees" I pointed at her knees.

She pushed her skirt  slightly down: "but… I haven't mo…money" She rejected as she removed the sunglasses.

"I have!" I claimed.

"Eh?" Her eyes grew wide.

"Let's go" I held her wrist and dragged her to some store.

"This one is good" I told her as we went inside.

**

"Here, try this dress" I showed her a pink dress which covers the knees.

She seemed to like it first then shook her head: "No! I'm not buying this, It's expensive besides she'll probably ask me where I got this from."

"I already said that I'm buying anyway and if she asked you then you can just tell her that I'm the one who bought it" I told her.

"But… Then! I'll just take something else" She refused again as she ran somewhere.

I sighed before following her.

"I'll just buy leggings, That's better" she suggested.

I inhaled then nodded: "as you like"

"Thank you, I'll definitely pay you back" She smiled for the first time that I even spaced out gazing at her.

She then choosed simple black  ones.

After wearing them, we left. While walking back I gave her a bag.

"what is it?" she asked.

"Just take it, it's a small gift" I replied.

"Gift? But, you already bought this for me" She told me.

"Then, if you want to pay me back, promise me that you won't ignore me at school" I declared.

"Nae?" she inhaled.

"Number?" I pulled out my phone and gave it to her.

"Oh! Oh…" She hummed as she hesitately took it from me and wrote her number. Then gave it back to me.

"Great! What should I save it as?" I asked her.

"I don't know… My nam…?" I cut her off: "Cute smile" (笑美丽) I said in chinese.

"what does that mean?" she blinked.

"I can' t tell you" I stretched my tongue at her.

"W…why?" her brows narrowed.

"You should learn chinese if you want to know" I added: "Now I should go, my house is that way"

"Ah? Yes…" She hummed.

"Then goodbye" I waved to her and turned to go until she said: "Your sunglasses"

"It suits you well, you can consider it as another debt" I answered as I turned to her still walking.

Han eu l   POV :

I just gazed at him as he left then sighed in relief: "I got a friend" I muttered to myself until my phone rang: "You've got a message"

I checked it and found a message from an unknown number: "Have a good lunch, I forgot to tell you that" Zhang Yixing.

I smiled as I knew it was from him then saved his name under: "Xing Xing"

"Xing xing! Cute" I mumbled to myself before walking back home.


"Haneul! You're here! How was school? Did you find new friends?" My mother asked me numberous questions at once.

"I'm here… Good… Yes" I answered all of her questions in one sentence. And walked upstairs.

"Good...wait! Yes? You found friends?" She yelled from downstairs.

"Let's talk later! I'm tired" I just said before entering my room.

I changed my clothes and hang the socks Yixing bought in my closet, then opened the gift-bag he gave me to see what there was and found the dress we saw first.

"Oh!" I got surprised then a smile formed in my lip as I stared at it.


I was watching a    drama as a scene caught my attention.

"Can you… Become my boy…boyfriend?" The female told the male blushing hardly.

"wait! Aren't they already friends since the first scene? Why is she asking him that now?" I got confused when the actor nodded his head twice and hugged her.

"This drama is weird" I rolled my eyes and turned off the T.V as I laid on my bed.


The next morning, I was waiting in the bus stop for the bus when lexi ran to me.

"Oh!" I held it and put it in my embrace, just when I got text message from Xing Xing.

"It's impolite to steal others' dogs"

"Eh?" I reacted at the message and raised my head just to see him waving his hand at me.

"Oh! .. Good morning" I greeted.

"Good morning" He greeted me back as he sat beside me.

I gave him Lexi.

"Lexi seems to like you" He stated while feeding her.

"Mhm… I guess" I answere.

"Do you usually take this bus?" he asked me.

"Yes! Since  started studying in high school, you?" I turned to him.

"Me too, but why didn't I see you before?" He wondered.

"Same for me" I shook my head.

"Oh! The bus is here" He smiled.

"Mhm"  I hummed before standing up, we both got in and I sat in my usual place.

"Wait! You always sit here?" he asked.

"Yes!!" I nodded.

He flashed a smile then said as he sat beside me: "this is my seat" he eyed me.

"Nae?" I blinked.

"I usually sit here with Lexi, maybe this is why she's addicted to you, because she knew you" he added.

"Do you mean that… wait! So you are the one who used to sit here!" I got confused.

"Oh!! We were this close but didn't happen to recognize each other" he stated.

"that's strange… but do you happen to always take lexi with you to school?" I asked him.

"Yes!  I can't leave her alone at  home hence I take her everyday and leaves her with Mr.  Im" He confessed.

"M.r Im? Since when was he nice" I raised a brow.

"I'm an exception" he winked at me.

"tusk" I laughed.

"So, what did you do yesterday after school?" he asked me.

"I watched a weird drama… Do you believe this? Since the start of the drama they were friends and after a long period the girl asked him to be her boyfriend" I bursted out laughing. And when I lifted my head he was looking at me weirdly.

"Why aren't you laughing?" I blinked.

"I'm sorry, Am I supposed to laugh?" He asked.

"You didn't get it? Friend, boyfriend, it's the same thing" I tried to explain until he started laughing.

"That's late though" I muttered.

"Don't tell me that you thought that boyfriend is the same as Friend!!" He stopped.

"Yes…why? It's not?" I flickered.

He laughed again then said: "Look, you and I are friends, but if we hang out together like being in relationship I'd be your boyfriend and on the other hand you'll be my girlfriend, get it?" He explained.

"But yesterday we hang out together" I titled my head.

He seemed uncomfortable about my statement and cleared his throat: "Not that kind of hanging out, like… When someone asks out his friend, they'd.." he started and I cut him off: "Just continue with our Example I'll get confused if you used other pronouns."

"Nae? ! Well… What I wanted to say is, we can use boyfriend and girlfriend if were dating, I mean when if we were willing to get married" He added.

"Ah!!! So that's it, but we aren't like that, right?" I turned back to him.

His cheeks suddenly reddened and he stuttered: "No!! We are friends, just friends"

"I got it" I nodded twice until the bus stopped.

"Ah! We arrived" He declared.

"Oh!" I stood up and walked after him and lexi.

"Thank you for the ride" he thanked the driver.

"Welcome, study hard" he replied.

"Nae" Yixing said then left.

"In which class were you last year?" he asked.

"Class 2-A" I answered.

"Mhm… I was B" he added until we were in front of school and welcomed by Mr. Im.

"Annyeonghasaeyo" We bowed to him.

"Good morning, today you're not late" He said.

"Nae" We replied.

Yixing then gave Lexi to him and said: "Can you please keep her for me?" He requested.

"Of course! Wait… Today also you came together?" He looked at me then back at him.

"Yes, We've become friends" Yixing answered.

"Mhm! Great! Get in now, you'll be late" he ordered us.

We bowed before entering.

"He treats you very well, I'm jealous" I inhaled.

"Really? Then you should become as handsome as I am" He joked.

"Handsome? Beautiful! Not handsome" I frowned.

"You can't get to both so it doesn't matter anyways" He added.

"Ah Ya!!!" I yelled at him.

"Wah!! You are handsome when you get angry" He pointed a finger at me.

"You really!!" I pouted before walking first.

"Wait up" He reached up for me.

"Don't talk to me!" I avoidedhis sight.

"Fine, fine! You're beautiful when you're angry" He nudged my side.

"Stop it" I tried to remove his hand as he was tickling me until he suddenly stopped and froze.

I looked at him and followed his eyesight just to see Yiseul, she used to study with me in primary school, she was standing looking our way as well.

"Yiseul?" I called.

"Ah! It's you? Haneul?" she walked to me so unlike her, usually she'd pass by me as if I never knew her.

"O…Oh!" I stuttered.

"It's been awhile, right?" She held my hand and smiled to me.

*Why suddenly* I wondered.

"Wait!... Yixing?" She turned to yixing then.

His facial expression wasn't convenient as he only flashed a smile.

"wow! For a second I couldn't recognize you, you got more handsome" She checked him from head to toe, I just stood there watching over them.

"Mhm…" He just hummed.

*They know each other?* I wondered.

"Yiseul!" we heard someone calls her, the tone was feminine.

The three of us turned and found one of her friends: "Hurry!" she added.

"Coming" Yiseul waved  to her before unexpectedly printing a kiss on yixing's cheek. My jaw dropped and I could hear my heartbeats got fast, it was the first time ever I felt that way, Yixing was looking dumbfounded as he just stared blankly while she left.

Just then the bell rang so I got back to my senses: "Should we go?" I asked.

"Oh?... Oh!" He hummed before walking off, we were matching our footsteps all quiet until we reached the class, I sat in my usual seat beside yixing who was all silent.

Just then, the English teacher showed up.

"Annyeonghasaeyo" We all greeted  her excluding Yixing who was busy on his own world.

"Good! Goodmorning everyone, yesterday I hadn't the chance to introduce myself; for this year, I'm going to be your home-room teacher.

"Nae!!" We replied, I was happy that she was our home-room teacher because I liked her so much as she's the only one who understands me perfectly.

"Now, I'll choose the class' presentatives, as you all know we'll have to find 3 pupils" She added.

They all pretended doing random things, she cleared then said: "Any voluntary?"

(…)

"Fine, I'll choose then… Mhm… Choi Haneul, Zhang Yixing, ah and Lee Shinji" She pointed at each of us.

"Are you guys okay with it?" She asked.

"Yes…." I hummed.

"No" Shinji rejected.

"What?" The teacher raised a brow.

"Teacher, please! Can we only let it be the two of them it's not that necessary to have 3" She added.

"I won't force you if you don't want to, is there anyone else who wants to get in?" The teacher asked but no answer: "I see… then we'll suffice with just Yixing and haneul then."

"Nae!!" I nodded.

"Yixing?" She called him But he didn't reply.

"Ya" I nudged him, he seemed to get back to reality and said: "Oh?"

"Are you okay with it?" She repeated.

"Eh?" He then turned to me, I nodded my head to him twice, so hereplied: "Yes!"

"Good! Let's start the lesson then" The teacher announced.

"…Open your books at the first page" She started in english.

We all did as she said again excluding yixing, I reached for his bag as I pulled out his book and put it in his table but he didn't seem to notice me.

I sighed then focused with the teacher.

"Haneul, can you read the first paragraph for us?" The  teacher told me.

"Yes" I replied as I started to read until I noticed Yixing rested his head at the table, I followed him with the corner of my eye as he whinned from pain silently, his hand then accidently touched my thighs.

I stopped reading and turned to him: "Are you okay?"

"Haneul, what happened?" the teacher asked me.

"I'm sorry, but…" I started just until yixing held tighter on my skirt.

"Yixing!!" I called his name again.

"Teacher! I think he needs to go out" I raised my hand.

"Is it yixing?" her tone changed as she ran to him.

"Yixing! Yixing, can you hear me?" She shook his body.

He slightly raised his head, his face was all pale, and he was sweating hardly.

 

 


Snowgirl's note I'm sorry I didn't have time to revise it, so pardon any grammar's errors, I hope you enjoyed, and please subscribe and comment, also follow me in twitter @mounalulu1 ^o^