Pt. 2

Valentine+Baby?!?!

   *** Sorry for any grammar mistakes***

 

"Sir do you want to hold the baby?" The nurse ask.

 

Minho hesitated a little but held the fragile baby in his arms anyways. "She's beautiful..." He said. 

 

He was going to gesture the baby's face so Sulli can see but when he looked her eyes were closed. 

 

"Umm...what's wrong with the mother? Nurse! Doctors!" He shouted in alert.

 


They took the baby out of Minho's embrace and guided him out the door. "We're sorry sir don't worry about your wife she's fine. She passed out of fatigue if you'll head to her room we'll bring her in there soon and the baby" the nurse said.

 

Minho sighed in relief. 

 


He looked at his watch and gasped at the time. "Aish...halmoni must be angered..." He said. Not wanting to leave but he had to or else he would be given a whole other life lecture from his dear grandma. 

 


Leaving at a heavy heart he promised he would come back in the morning. Walking to the room it seems the stranger whom he just witnessed give birth to a beautiful baby girl. Has already been placed in the hospital room. "Choi Sulli" he read the room number and name of the patient. "Why does it sound so familiar?" He crooked his head.

 

Turning back towards the hallway he walked out and onto the elevators. 

 

 


-Getting Home-

 

 

"Minho-ah! Where have you been?" His grandmother asked. 

 


Minho smiled and hugged her "halmoni I was out and got stuck in traffic there was a accident nearby" he lied. 

 

His grandmother sighed in relief "that's good thank god your not hurt" she said.

 


"Halmoni I'll go upstairs now...I'm exhausted from work" he said. 

 

"Mmm...wash up to because you smell like the hospital" she said.

 

Hearing her he got a little scarred "Ne? Ah Ne.." He said heading to the stairs.

 

 


--------------------------------------

 

 

 

Sulli woke up from the pain she felt all over her body. Realizing she was in the hospital she looked to her left and saw her baby girl sleeping soundly. A smile crept up to her face along with tears of joy. 

 


Then her nurse walked in "ah Sulli-shi you're awake...umm Dr. Kim will be on his way shortly. And you're baby girl is fine she's very healthy." She said.

 


Sulli sat up on the hospital bed and the nurse help adjust the bed up. "Also, here's her birth certificate registry" she handed Sulli some papers. Sulli looked over them and the nurse took her baby out for Sulli to hold. "The baby's father left right after so I couldn't get him to sign the papers. If you need anything else just press this button in the remote and we'll be at your care shortly" she said.

 

Sulli frowned "the baby's father?" She asked. The nurse nodded "yes the man that took you here isn't he your husband?" She asked. 

 

Sulli gasped "No he's not! But what happened to him?" She said. 

 


The nurse was suprised "ah well after he accompanied you give labor he left after, if that's all your questions I'll go now" she said. 

 

Sulli nodded and looked at her daughters face. 

 


Her skin was milky white like Sulli's and nose pointy and sharp. Her lips were pouty too. Sulli smiled again and played with her tiny slender fingers. Giving her a small peck on the cheeks. 

 


All of a sudden someone came in the room "are you awake now?" The manly voice asked. 

 

Sulli got alerted and looked up it was Minho. 

 

"Sorry I left so early but I had to go back home...ah nevermind" he said.


Sulli just looked back into her arms where her baby rested. "She's beautiful..." Minho said coming closer to Sulli while looking at the baby. 

 

"Thank you for yesturday" she said. 

 


All of a sudden a phone rang and it came from the bag in Minho's hand. "Ah your purse was still in my car" laying the purse down on the table nearby. "Can you help me get the phone?" She asked him. 


Minho took her ringing phone out and handed it to her. 

 

Not being able to talk on the phone inside the hospital she ended the call and it was from Taemin. 

 

 

She texted him instead about her whereabouts. 

 


"Umm...can I hold her?" Minho asked. 

 

Sulli gestures her to him and he scooped the little baby in his arms. 

 

Seeing this view she so badly wanted to tell him it was their child but she couldn't bring herself to.

 


-Flashback-

 

 

[9 months ago] 

 

 

 

 


At the bar she sat taking shots after shot after reflecting on her relationship that was just broken. She chuckled to herself. 


"Aye! Bartender give me a shot of that *points at random bottles of liquor* that, that, and that!" She shouted.

 


 

Minho who just ended his relationship with Im Yoona his longtime girlfriend of 8 years. He so badly needed a drink to himself. Sitting at the bar he heard the women next to him shout loudly "Aye! Bartender give me a shot of that *points at random bottles of liquor* that, that, and that!"

 

Looking to his left sat a beautiful women but she didn't look club material she was in a floral dress and sneakers. 

 

"Aish...what is this? Tsk...sarang? Bull!" She cursed. 

 


Minho tried to ignore her and continue on with his own alone time. But she was too loud again "yah! Bartender can you tell me what is love?!?!? Huh!?!?" She yelled.

 


Minho got fed up and tapped her shoulders "Excuse me miss but aren't you a little too loud? If you're drunk would you like to leave" he said. 

 


Sulli rolled her eyes "who are you? Would you like a drink?" She asked.

 

Minho looked closely at the girl in front of him her face was red from all the drinking majin her look flustered. He watched as she lifted another drink to her pouty lips. Making him gulp himself. Somehow she just seemed to be glowing under the dim lights that flashed in the club. 

 

"I'm Minho." He introduced himself. 

Sulli looked at this stranger "Minho?...I'm S-Sulli." She replied.


That was just the start of their beginning. 

 


Getting drunk together they even left the club together. "I'm terrible when I'm drunk!" Minho shouted. "I forget everything...what if I forget you?" He said. Sulli laughed loud "bwo? That's ridiculous. Then let's stay together all night until the sun comes up and you'll be able to remember!" She suggested. Minho squinted his eyes then nodded "Call!" He shouted. 


They walked wobbly down the street then Minho stopped "wait but where are we going to stay? I can't go home my halmoni will kill me...!" He said. Sulli sighed "ah! I know! Hotel?? I can't go home either Victoria Unnie might kill me too.." She said. 

 

At the hotel they arrived too Minho got them a room. Heading to the room they hurriedly opened the door. "Let's get room service I need some more! Wine!" He said. 

 

Room service arrived and the two sat down on the carpeted floor chugging down glass and glass of wine. 

 

Watching Minho drink Sulli's eyes stared dead t his Adam's apple move up and down as he drank. "Whoah!" She said and stood up On her knees she pointed out her finger and touched his adams apple. Minho put his cup down and looked at Sulli's face. He grabbed her hand that was at his neck. Sulli was startled by this and tried to pull her hand back but he held onto her tighter. 

 

Pulling Sulli into his embrace he hugged her "Yoona..." He said. Sulli eyes widened "Yoo?...who? " she said trying to push him away but the more she pushed he hugged her tighter. 


Struggling to get out he finally let her go. Sulli back away and was going to get up to leave when Minho held onto her wrist "Kajima..." He said. Sulli was confused at his sudden change of actions. "What's wrong? Why are to I acting weird you were fine earlier. You really do-" she was shut off by his lips against hers. 

 

The force kiss was deepened and Sulli struggled for release again. Pushing his chest away she couldn't scream or do anything. "This is wrong! We need to stop! I don't even know this man!" Was all the thought running in her mind. But her body was refusing to listen to her. As she replied to his kiss. 

 

 

[Next Morning]

 

 


Sulli woke up in a bed that sure wasn't hers. She felt arms around her waist. Although she was covered with a blanket she could feel that she was under the sheets. The everything sinked in all the moments from the night before came to her mind. She mentally screamed. 

 

Looking at the man beside her she wanted to fly out if bed. But she couldn't or else he would have woken up. Being so ashamed of herself she couldn't afford him to see her face. In her 22 years of life this was her first one night stand and first time. She regretted not giving it to her ex-boyfriend at least she dated him. But now she was in bed with a total stranger who she didn't even remember his name. Sliding out of the sheets she picked up her clothes really silently and slides them on. 

 

The man didn't seem to even be bothered in his deep slumber. 

 


Sulli picked up her shoes and walked out if the room then put on her shoes. 

 

Little did she know she forgot something. 

 

Her bracelet from her grandmother was left inside that room with the man. 

 


Not knowing she ran away as fast as she could. 

 

 

Minho stirred in his sleep he reached out his hand to feel if the person he thought he had spent the night with was still there. But nothing just the bed sheets and a pillow that lost the warmness of a person. 

 

His eyes shot open "Yoona?" He said. Looking around he was alone in the room. His clothes scattered on the floor. 

 


His head was pounding and he felt nauseous. The start of a hangover. Trying his best to remember who he was with but nothing came back to him. "Aish!!" He pulled his hair in frustration. Then he heard a clinging on his wrist there was a bracelet wrapped around his wrist. "Bwo-yah?" He took it off and looked at it. There were charms of a cake, a heart, and a small circle that had the letter S engraved in the middle. 

 

 

 Pulling the sheet a of his body he saw a blood stain. He cursed at himself "?" He said. 

 

But there was no sign of this girl he stayed with if only he could remember her face or her name.

 

 


-Flashback end- 

 


 Sulli wanted to burst out in tears but the door swung open "Sulli!!" Taemin said coming in. Sulli looked at him in teary eyes. "Are you okay? How's the baby? And who's that?" He asked looking at Minho. Sulli nodded her head "t-that's the man who helped me and me and the baby are fine" she said. 

 

Minho stood up "ah~ you must he the father would you like to hold the baby?" Minho asked. Sulli was about to correct him when Taemin spoke up "Yes I'm the father and I would love to plus thank you" he said back to Minho. 

 

 

Sulli frowned as tears streaked down her face. "Oppa..." She said to Taemin. Minho handed the baby to Taemin and looked at Sulli. 

 

"Well I guess I'll leave now. And you're welcome. Goodbye Sulli-shi and Taemin-shi? And Happy Valentine Day" He said before leaving. 

 


Once Minho left Sulli turned to Taemin "Oppa why did you say that?" She asked him. Taemin turned his eyes from the baby to Sulli "what?" He said. Sulli frowned "Oppa you know what I'm talking about...don't ever do that again. It's not a joke!" She said.

 

Taemin placed the sleeping baby back into her little bed. "I never said it as a joke...Sulli I really want to take rsponsibility for you two. I love you Sulli!" He exclaimed his love. 

 

Sulli shook her head "Oppa I'm sorry. I can't accept your love...and I don't want to burden you..." She said. But Taemin held her hand "Sulli-ah..." But she turned her back from him "I'm tired Oppa I'll take a quick nap." 

 

 

-Couple days later-

 

 


Sulli was already discharged from the hospital and was home with Victoria Unnie ogling over her baby. She decided to name her baby Choi Jinli her grandmothers name. 

 


Holding Jinli for a feeding she watched as her baby girl grew stronger each day. Her eyes could now open and she had her fathers eyes.


Remembering back to meeting him again her heart skipped a beat. 

 

His big eyes that sunk you in whenever you stared at them. 

 

 


------------------------------------

 

Taemin found it a little weird how that man that was in the room with Sulli the day she gave birth was there. Though he asked Sulli she wouldn't answer him. And she got mad over the fact that he said he was the father. Holding Jinli is his arms he stared at her face. She looked like Sulli but her eyes didn't. They resembled someone but he just couldn't bring himself to figure it out.

 

"Is it possible?" He thought. Holding Jinli until she fell asleep he laid her in her crib. Sulli was out in the backyard doing her daily exercise to help her body.

 

Taemin stepped out into the backyard and stood behind Sulli watching her. Sulli turned around when she heard shuffling footsteps. She smiled to Taemin "is she sleeping?" She asked. He nodded.

 

"Gomawoe Oppa" she thanked him. 

 


Taemin handed her a water bottle that was in his hands and she took it. 

 


Can't standing the curiousity anymore he asked her. 

 

"Was it him?" He said.

 

Sulli froze in her stand as she knew who he was talking about but not wanting to show he was right. She acted ignorant "Who?" She asked.

 

Taemin frowned "Ssul don't act stupid with me. I know it he's the father isn't he? Does he know that the baby's his?" He asked.

 

Sulli gave up "Yes. It's him. And no he doesn't know" saying the last part she looked away. 

 

"Ssul...are you not going to tell him?" He asked.

 

She shook her head "I'll raise her by myself and I'll do that" she said walking away from Taemin. 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

 


Minho walked to Sulli's hospital room with flowers in his hand but didn't see anyone or the baby. Then a nurse came in after him. "Umm excuse me where did the patient in this room go?" He asked.

 

The nurse told him she had been discharged already and left home. Minho then asked is he could get here whereabouts. But she said it was private information and couldn't tell Minho. He tried to persuade her by saying he was there when she gave birth but it didn't help. 

 


Minho sighed and left the hospital. He went to the bakery where Sulli owned and settled the flowers by the door. 

 


"I hope we meet again soon" 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

 

Okay...this oneshot is taking longer than I'm thinking lol. 

 


Sorry if it's too long for a oneshot. 

 


Part 3 will be coming soon! 

 


Thanks for reading!!

 


XOXO

 

-Nancy