Pt. 1

Valentine+Baby?!?!

   **Sorry for any grammar mistakes!!!***

 

 

-Day Before Feb. 14-

 

 

"Excuse me, have we met before?" The man asked.

 

 

Sulli avoided eye contact because she knew who it was. 

 

 

"Umm...I don't think we have. If you'll excuse me I have to go now" but due to her clumsiness she stumbled a little holding her big belly. 

 

 

"Sulli!" Taemin called out to her as he came rushing to her side. "Gwenchana? You should be more careful next time." He scolded her.

 


"Mianhe Oppa...I'll be more careful. I promise" she said. 

 

 

The man crooked his neck "Must be her husband." He thought to himself. Walking out of the little bakery shop he looked back at the pregnant women one last time again. 

 


"Minho! Hurry up!" His grandmother shouted to him from the car window.

 

Running back to the car he handed the old lady her macaroons.

 

She took it in delight and opened the wrapped box filled with right total different flavored macaroons. 

 

  

Taemin helped Sulli sit down on the wooden chair nearby. "Sulli-ah are you not going to let the child's father know?" He asked her. 

 


She only avoided his question and stood up "I'm going to go use the restroom Oppa I'll be back" she said.

 

 

Taemin sighed and let her go. "What am I going to do with up I Sulli..?" He said.

 

 

Walking to the bathroom she felt tears brim her droopy eyes. 

 

 

Rubbing her tummy she spoke to her baby girl that was coming anytime soon. 

 

"Sorry omma is a bad mother" she spoke silently. 

 

 


Waitin for her swollen eyes to swell down she wiped her tears hoping when she go out Taemin won't notice.

 

 

But when she stepped out of the restroom he was already leaning in the wall next to the door. Even startling her a bit.

 


"Taemin..." She uttered.

 

 

Taemin held her hand and walked her to sit down again. "Sulli I know you were crying in there" he said.

 

 

Sulli chuckled and tried to play it off "really? Is it that obvious?" She asked. 

 

 

Taemin sighed "Ssul...can I be the baby's father?" He asked.

 


Sulli was taken a back by what he said "Taemin-ah..." 

 

 

He held her hands tighter "Sulli I've been loving you for a long time now. I don't care if the child's not mines" he said.

 


Sulli didn't know what to say to him. But letting Taemin become her baby's father she just couldn't agree to it. 

 


"I'm sorry Taemin but I can't let you do that. I'll raise the baby on my own and without a father. You deserve someone better than me" she said back to him. 

 


Taemin looked away then stood up "Arasoe I understand. I'll leave now be careful in your own okay?" He said.

 

 

Sulli nodded to him and way he'd him go out. 

 


She was closing the bakery soon and had to walk home. 

 

 


But when she stepped out she found a man standing in front of her. Thinking it was Taemin she looked up "Oppa I thought-" she looked up and realized it wasn't Taemin.

 


"Mianhe but I just couldn't get to I out if my head. I know your pregnant. And it might be a little weird that I'm here this late but we've met before right?" He asked.

 

Sulli was lost for words "he knows? He really knows?" She asked herself inside her head. 

 


All of a sudden her stomache start hurting and she cringed in pain. 

 

"Ah! Appayoe!" She said clutching her round tummy. 

 


Minho panicked "oh! Is something wrong?" He asked helping Sulli stand. 

 


Sulli shook her head "the baby is coming I think" 

 


All of a sudden she felt like she peed but it was never ending. 

 


Soon a puddle formed under her and she panicked. "The baby is coming!" She yelled.

 

Minho nodded "let's go to the hospital now!" He said.

 


Seeing her condition he carried her like a princess and walked to his car placing her in. Driving he constantly asked her how she felt as she screamed in pain and agony.

 

 


Pacing back and forth in front of the emergency room he nervously played with his fingers. Then wondered "what am I doing here? I just helped a pregnant lady!" He thought to himself. Then the nurse came out and spoke to him.

 


"Are you the baby's father?" She asked.

 


His eyes widened at her question "Ne?" He said.

 


The nurse handed him some clothing "wear this and go in to help Sulli-shi" she ordered.

 

 

Without thinking or hesitating he agreed. 

 


After putting on the clothing her walked in with the nurse and saw Sulli laying on the hospital bed.

 

The doctor came in "she is near the dilation scale in about 2 or so more hours she will be ready to give birth" he said.

 


Minho nodded to him.

 

 

Sulli looked exhausted and pale. She was sweating all over "how are you feeling?" Minho asked her.

 


She slowly opened her eyes and met his brown orbs. "Why are you in here?" She asked weakly. 

 

Minho smiled "to help you and your baby..." He replied. 

 

Sulli wanted to cry "you knew? But when and how did you find me- AHHHHHHHH!!!" She screamed. 

 


Minho got worried and called for the doctors and nurses who came running in.

 


Hours later a baby's cry was heard.

 

 

"Congratulations Sulli-shi you have a healthy baby girl! And she's born on Valentine's Day!" 

 


After hearing the baby's cry she felt relieved but her eyes were slowly closing although she tried to fight it. Everything soon went all dark and she drifted off to unconsciousness. 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

Hey here's the first part of the oneshot. 

 

Did you guys like it? Boring? Good? 

If confused about anything please ask and I'll reply. ;)


My first one shot ever!! Eeekkk! But HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

 


-Nancy