Pt. 3

Valentine+Baby?!?!

   Sulli arrived at the grocery shop to buy more food to store in the fridge at home. And more milk for toddler Jinli. She turned 3 years old already and is switched to cow milk. Today was her 4th birthday. Planning to throw a small celebration for Sulli planned on what to cook. 

 


Sulli's eyes roaming around the vegetables area. She reached out to grab the tomatoes left on the shelves but someone beside her did the same. The hands were big and not women like. She turned her head to look and there she saw those same brown orbs she saw 3 years ago. The man still holding her hands as they were on top of hers. She quickly removed her hand yanking it back. 

 


"Ah...Mianhe you can take the last one." he said. Sulli didn't say anything back to him but walked her shopping cart elsewhere. "Aish...of all people...I hope he doesn't come after me..." Sulli thought to herself.

 


Fast walking with her cart she headed towards the baking items. Picking out pink food coloring that she needed. But she felt someone behind her. Looking back she turned around slowly. 

 

"Sulli-shi...?"

 

 

Sulli cringed her fingers in annoyance at her side but smiled back anyways. "Do I know you?" She asked.

 

"I'm Minho remember, I helped you during your labor with you daughter?" He said.

 


"Yeah...that wasn't the only thing"  Sulli said to herself. Regarding it took two of them to make her pregnant. 

 

 

Sulli wanted to avoid him as much as possible. So she pretended not to know him. "Umm...I'm afraid I don't remember. That was three years ago...I'm sorry but I have to-" before she could walk away he stopped her with another question. 

 

 

"She's turning 4 today isn't she? Can I meet her?" He said. 

 


Sulli turned around and frowned "but I'm sorry, I don't know you well and plus...nevermind" she said.

 


Minho sighed in dissapointment "I really want to see her oh and happy valentine day" he said. 

 

Sulli felt a little bad fr him and ended up agreeing. "Alright you can meet her." She said.

 

Minho's face lit up and he smiled widely "really? Okay then here's my phone can you put your number in?" He asked.

 


Sulli hesitated a little but did so anyways. "I'm throwing a small celebration for her today so if you have time come by. Text me for the address" she said. 

 


Minho thanked her and Sulli nodded. 

 


Walking her cart out to buy more things. She tried to let what just happen not bother her. 

 

 


-------------------------------------

 


Getting back home in time to start preparing for the birthday party. Victoria helped take little Jinli out for a while. While Sulli prepared everything. Taemin was coming today too. After three years he still couldn't give Sulli up. Although she always tried to push him away. 

 

As for he had a fiancé Krystal who likes him very much. And Sulli knew her. Not wanting any problems they kept a close friends relationship. 

 


Jinli was so active for a toddler at age 3. She would continuously run around the house. And talk a lot since her vocabulary bank was great. Sulli enjoyed her time with her daughter the most. Her small bakery was currently being taken care of and redesigned. She planned to expand her business therefore it was closed off for the 2 years. But tomorrow was the grand opening and she was doing Jinli's birthday tonight there. 

 

 

 

Sulli heard her phone ring and she ran for it incase someone important called her. 

 

 

"Yeoboesayoe?" She answered.

 


"Umm..hi Sulli-shi it's Minho" he replied. 

 

 

"Oh...ah you called for the addresses?" Sulli asked. 

 


"Ne...if you don't mind please tell me" he said.

 


Sulli told Minho the addresses and he wrote down and they ended the call. 

 


Right after she hung up Victoria and Jinli walked into the bakery. "Sulli Omma!" Jinli shouted. Sulli smiled and took off her apron so she could hug her. 

 

"Hey baby! Did you have fun with aunty Victoria?" Sulli said caressing her daughters head. 

 


Jinli nodded her head happily in all smiles. "Omma look! *holds up a doll*" Jinli exclaimed. Sulli widened her eyes in suprise "wahh!! It's so pretty did aunty Victoria give you that?" Sulli asked. Jinli nodded. "Did you say thank you?" 

 

Jinli nodded again then turned to Victoria "Thankyou again aunty Victoria!" And bowed. 

 


Victoria shuffled her little cut bangs and smiled back to her "Your welcome dear" she said.

 


"Ssul do you need any help?" Victoria offered. 

 


Sulli shook her head "Aniya Unnie in almost done it's just the cake I'm waiting on to cool down to decorate it" she said. 

 

Jinli tugged on Sulli hand "Omma can I decorate it!!" She asked. Sulli pinched her cheeks slightly "of course you can" she replied. 

 


Then the bakery door opened and the three looked to see who it was. 

 

Minho had arrived and looked around and saw three pairs of eyes looking at him. "Hii..." He said hesitantly waving his hand in the air. 

 


Jinli his behind Sulli since she was very shy in front of strangers. Sulli smiled to Minho "your here..." She said. Minho nodded and put his hands in his pocket. Then he looked and saw a pair of small eyes peeping at him behind Sulli. Nudging for Jinli to come out and meet Minho. Sulli bended down to her daughter "Jinli-ah...that it...the ahjusshi over there is...-" Sulli couldn't finish when there was hope in her daughters small eyes. "Appa??" Jinli asked. 

 


Sulli stiffened a little "Jinli-ah...don't say that and he's...he's not your appa...omma Mianhe but he's the ahjusshi who help omma get you here!" Sulli said trying to sound happy at the last part. 

 

Minho stood hopefull that Jinli would come out and meet him. Jinli had a dissapointed face on when she heard Sulli's answer but be yes anyways. "Arasoe omma I'm sorry...and I'll go greet ahjusshi." She said. Poking her head out she stared a Minho then took small steps towards him. Minho smiled and bent down he his her present behind his back. It was wrapped in a small pink box with a hot pink bow. 

 


Stepping closer to Minho she looked up at him then bowed. "Annyeonghasayoe ahjusshi I'm Choi Jinli nice to meet you" she bowed again afterwards. Minho couldn't stop his smile and held her small little hands. "You've gotten so big over the past three-...ah I mean four years. The last time I saw you was the first time I saw you" he said. Jinli looked at his eyes and Minho did the same. "Her eyes look like mines..." He thought to himself. 

 


 "Ahjusshi did you come for my birthday party?" Jinli asked. Minho nodded his head. "Mmm...and I got you this! *puts her present in between them* open it!" Minho urged. Jinli's eyes widened in suprise "it's for me?" She asked. With her small hands she took the box from Minho "Thank you  ahjusshi!!" She exclaimed in excitement. 

 


Sulli and Victoria looked at the two then her oven timer went off. Sulli went to grab the cake out of her oven. 

 


Jinli asked Minho again if she could open it and he nodded his head. 

 

She struggled a little opening the box since it was wrapped securely with the hot pink ribbon.

 


Minho helped the little girl. Inside the box revealed a small little necklace. It had a silver plate on it that had a heat carved in the middle with a pink crystal inside. 

 


Jinli covered with both her hands. 

 

"Do you like it?" Minho asked anticipating her answer. 

 

Jinli nodded her head and and touched the pink crystal. "Want me to put it on you?" Minho asked. 

 

Jinli smiled to Minho and nodded her head. "You nod your head so easily..ehhehe okay...wait let me take it out first okay?" He said. 

 

 

Minho took the necklace out delicately and placed it around Jinli's small neck and hooked it. "Alright it's done!" He said. Jinli held the necklace in her hand and ran to Sulli to go show her. 

 

Victoria and Sulli were in the kitchen chatting and Jinli ran in. "Omma! Look!" She yelped. Sulli reacted surprisingly to Jinli and commented on how pretty she looks. "Did you say thank you to Minho ahjusshi?" Sulli asked her. 

 

 

Jinli nodded and Sulli hugged her "Alright wait a minute and you can come decorate your cake. But where's ahjusshi?" Sulli asked her. Jinli didn't answer but look back at the kitchen doors. Sulli got what she was thinking and went out of the kitchen while Jinli stayed with Victoria. 

 

 

"Minho-shi do you want to come join us in the kitchen...I'm sorry it's only us girls here right now." Sulli said. 

 


Minho shook his head "no it's fine...and sure I'll join you girls" he replied. 

 


Sulli walked back to the kitchen and Minho followed. 
 

 


 Jinli was curiously looking at Victoria prep the icing. Sulli washed her hands and joined. Minho watched quietly from the side then Jinli came and grabbed his finger "ahjusshi come decorate with me!" She said. Minho looked at Sulli for an approval and she smiled back to him as a yes. 

 


After waiting for about 20 minutes the cake was cooled down enough to start adding the icing. Jinli wore her little bakery apron Sulli had for her and Minho wore one too. 

 

 

 After decorating Jinli's cake they all settled down and waited for more people to come. 

 

 

Soon after Minho played with Jinli they heard the door open and someone had arrived. They all looked at who had arrived and it was Taemin. 

 

 

 


------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Here's the 3rd chapter! 

 


Sorry for taking so long to update! I just completed my second fanfiction if Minsul. Revengence to Love. 

 


This oneshot will probably longer than 5 chapters...lol I might as well unclaim the oneshot. 

 


But thanks for reading! And 

SARANGHAEYOE!!


XOXO


-Nancy