Pt. 5 Final

Valentine+Baby?!?!

"Omma where is Minho ahjusshi..?? *rubs her eyes and yawns* Jinli asked. 

 

 

Sulli and Minho looked at Jinli who came carrying her blankie in her left hand. 

 

 


"Minho ahju- appa is here!" He said loudly. 

 

 


Sulli gave Minho a look because poor little Jinli was a little confused. "Appa..???" She questioned. Sulli glared at Minho again then she looked back to Jinli and went over to her. "Jinli-ah...omma has to tell you something...and don't get mad okay?" Sulli started.

 

 

Taking in a deep breath she sighed and then held Jinli in her arms. "Minho is..." She looked back at Minho. He came towards the two and carresses Jinli's face. "I'm your appa...Jinli-ah" he said. Jinli blinked in disbelief but smiled anyways "Chincha?...Minho is my appa!" She said happily. 

 

 

Like Minho's reaction to Sulli telling the truth the parents were suprised by their daughters eagerness to have a dad. Minho smiled and hugged both Sulli and Jinli. Kissing the too of their heads "I'm so glad I found you guys...and thank you and I'm sorry Sulli" he said. 

 

 

Sulli and Jinli hugged him back. 

 


-------------------------------------

 

 


"Appa...where is omma going?" Jinli asked with sad tears. 

 


"Umm...omma doesn't want to stay with me and you so she left" he replied. 

 


"I want omma!!" Jinli cried.

 

 


"Minho! Don't say that to our daughter!" Sulli shouted from behind the door. 

 

 

Minho laughed "I'm sorry Jinli I just wanted to tease you and happy birthday love" he said to Jinli. She wiped her tears and ran to Sulli. "Omma! Let's go! I have school today!" Jinli reminded Sulli. 

 

 


Then Minho's grandmother walked in "Jinli-ah! Come give this old women a hug and kiss before you go?" She said. Jinli nodded and ran to her great grandmother and hugged her including the kiss. Minho's grandmother kissed Jinli back. "I'll give you you're present when you come home arasoe?" She said. Jinli nodded and Sulli hurried her "C'mon Jinli before we're late!" She said. 

 

 

 

Jinli waved goodbye to Minho and her great grandmother. "We're going now! Bye daddy! Bye grandma!" She said. 

 

 


Minho walked over to Sulli and hugged her by the waist and kissed her lips. Sulli slapped his chest "Oppa Jinli and halmonie is here..." She said shyly. Minho chuckled and pinched her nose "I know..." He said. Sulli pulled away and took Jinli's hand "we're going now Oppa! Saranghae!" She said. 

 

 

Sulli and Jinli rushed to her car. 

 

 


---------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Minho waited for Sulli to come back home from the bakery shop. It was past time she would usually come and Minho started to get worried. Today was Valentine Day and he wanted to make it special for the one he loved. "Hmm...where is she?" He wondered. Taking out his phone he called her but she didn't pick up. Then he texted her. 

 

 

 

Jinli who was taking a nap woke up and carried her blankie towards Minho "appa...I want milk..." She said. 

 

 

Minho nodded and carried Jinli into the kitchen with him. Taking out a small glass cup he poured a glass of milk for her. "Drink up sweetie" he said. 

 

 


Jinli grabbed the cup in her small hands and drank the milk slowly. It was 10:00 at night and Sulli still hadn't arrived. Minho was going to look for her. Since his patience was running out. Halmonie walked into the kitchen slowly. "Is Sulli not back yet?" She asked. Minho shook his head "Mmm...halmonie can you keep an eye on Jinli while I go see is Sulli's at the bakery? She won't pick up her phone" Minho said. Halmonie nodded her head and carresses Jinli's hair. "Jinli-ah stay with halmonie and be a good girl I'm going to go get omma, okay?" He said. 

 


Jinli nodded and smiled to halmonie. 

 

 


Minho put on his coat and grabbed his car keys. Heading out he called Sulli again but she still didn't pick up. 

 

 


Arriving at the bakery the lights were off and the closed sign was turned. Minho walked up to the door he had a spare key to the bakery and used it. Opening the door it seems no one was at the bakery. But he heard dishes and a sweet scent was coming from the kitchen. He went in the kitchen and found and focused Sulli. She was making a cake. 

 

 


"Sulli-ah?" Minho said. His sudden appearance startled her and she jumped covering her face. Her hands were flour covered and now her face was too. "You scared me!" She said. Minho tried not to laugh "I'm sorry but honey you have- here let me help you..." He said and went over. He grabbed her by the waist with his left hand and used his right to grab some tissue and wipe her face. 

 

 


"Why didn't you answer your phone I was worried...?" He said hugging her. Sulli smiled "I'm sorry my battery ran out and didn't have time to charge it" she replied. Minho nodded "what are you doing here so late?" He asked. Sulli sighed "for you" she replied. Minho's eyes widened "for me..?" He asked. Sulli nodded "it's valentine day and I didn't give you anything so I wanted to make you a cake...but I was so busy today I didn't have time until now..." She said looking down. 

 

 

Minho lifted her face with his two hands. "You've already gave me everything I ever wanted...your love, Jinli, our marriage, and now our time together..." He said. Sulli didn't know why but tears of joy ran down her cheek. Minho wiped those tears and Sulli chuckled "why am I crying?" She asked herself. 

 

 

Minho lifted her face again and stared into her eyes. "I love you sooo much Sulli don't ever hide from me ever again..." He said. Looking at her lips he couldn't help himself. Diving in his head to hers their lips met. A passionate and loving kiss was shared between the two. Pulling out to catch their breathes Minho panted a little "should we give Jinli a little brother or sister?" Minho said naughtily. Sulli smiled "okay...?" She said. 

 

 


-------------------------------------

 

 

 


The end of my one-shot thanks for the love!!! 

 

 


Hope you guys enjoyed it! Took me awhile to update this but I did. Thank you for being patient and sooooooooo loving *bows continuously*!!!!

 

 


XOXO YOUR THE BEST!!

 

-Nancy