Pt. 4

Valentine+Baby?!?!

 Jinli rushed into Taemin's arms from his arrival. Minho watched them with a little pit of jealousy. As he wished he had the same reaction from his arrival. But what can he expect the girl just met him today, well other than the time she was just born. 

 

 

 


"Jinli!!...*pinch her cheeks*" Taemin said while scooping her into his arms.

 

 

But another person walked through the door and it was Krystal. "Hey Jinli! Look what we got you!" She said excitingly to Jinli which caught her attention. 

 


Taemin released the squirming Jinli and she went to Krystal. "Aunty Krystal! Is it for me?" She asked. 

 

 

Krystal nodded her head and bend down to talk closer to Jinli. "Mmm but you can open it after we do your birthday! Okay?" Krystal said. 

 

 

Jinli nodded obediently and went back to Sulli's side. 

 

 

 

"Mian Sulli are we late?" Krystal asked. Sulli shook her head "no you guys are fine we just finished baking the cake" she said. 

 

 

Taemin noticed Minho was here and his expression stiffened. Then Krystal looked to where Taemin was looking to and asked "Ooo who's this?" 

 

 


Sulli introduced them "ummm this is Choi Minho he came to see Jinli and this is Taemin and Krystal" she said. 

 

 

Minho stood up and smiled to them then held out his hand for Taemin to shake. Taemin took his hand in a strong grip. Minho did the same. 

 

 


"Minho ahjusshi! Taeminnie! Come on I want to blow my candles!!" Jinli nagged them. 

 

 


The two turned their heads at her calling. Releasing their hands they walked over to gather around the table. Sulli e of the lights off and they began singing. 

 

 

 


"Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ happy birthday dear Jinli~ happy birthday to you!!!" They all sang. 

 

 

 


Jinli liked seeing Sulli's face smiling but it seems a tear was streaking down her mommy's face.  

 

 


She turned around to look at Sulli and she wiped her tears. "Omma uljimah did I make you sad?" She asked. Sulli shook her head "Aniya omma is just happy your getting so big already" Sulli said. 

 

 

But not only was that what made her tears come along. The fact that she kept her daughter's father away from her all this time she felt bad. It's been too long, 4 long years now. Sulli don't know if Minho will believe her if she told him. She couldn't bring herself to say it. The untold truth. 

 


-------------------------------------

 

 

 Jinli had fallen asleep and was in Sulli's arms while Sulli and Krystal chatted. Minho and Taemin were a little awkward with eachother. Victoria had left earlier. 

 

 


Taemin looked at Minho and could tell he was Jinli's father by just looking at their resemblance. He sighed to himself which made Krystal look at him. "Oppa is something wrong?" Krystal asked. 

 


Taemin smiled to her and shook his head "Aniya nothing. I'm fine it's just can't believe she's this big already" he said looking at Jinli's sleeping small body in Sulli's arm. 

 

 

Sulli smiled while she caressed her face. "Well Sulli I think me and Krystal should head out now thanks for dinner and inviting us...c'mon Krys let's go" Taemin said. 

 


Sulli nodded "okay thanks for the gift and for coming! Also being there for us two all the time!" She said.  

 

 

Krystal hugged Sulli and Taestal walked out saying their farewells again. 

 

 

 

Only Minho was there left. 

 

 


Sulli didn't know what to do with Jinli for there wasn't a couch or bed in the bakery. 

 

 

Minho saw her struggle and offered to help. "I can hold her for you?" He said. 

 

 


Sulli didn't protest and Minho scooped Jinli in his arms. 

 

 


"Umm can you help hold her while I clean up? I'm sorry...but if you don't- I mean..." She said.

 

 

But Minho didn't let her finish asking him. "It's fine I'll hold her. You can clean..." He said. 

 

 

Sulli nodded and went to clean the shop.

 

 

 After she finished cleaning the place up she went back to where Minho and Jinli was. Only to find the two asleep together and Minho still had Jinli secured in his arms. 

 

 


Sulli wanted to drop down and cry but she couldn't let herself slip away. Taking in a deep breath she walked towards the two. She lightly tapped Minho to wake him. 

 

 

 

"Minho-shi..." She quietly said. 

 

 

 

Feeling her touch he opened his eyes. 

 

 

 

 

He stir up quickly because Jinli was still in his arms. "Oh I'm sorry I doze off..." He said sounding tired. 

 

 


Sulli chuckled a little "no it's fine and thank you for coming...it's getting late now you should head home" she said taking Jinli back in her arms. 

 

 


Minho stood up and nodded to Sulli. "Then I'll go now...and your welcome" he said. But before he walked out he turned back around causing Sulli too look at him. 

 

 

"Will it be fine if I keep seeing Jinli? I really adore her" he said. 

 

 


Sulli smiled weakly and agreed. "Of course you can..." She said. 

 

 


Minho smiled brightly "thanks! Then I'll go now you two be careful" he said. 

 

 

"You too..." Sulli replied.

 

 

 


----------------------------------------

 

 


 Couple months have past and Minho has been around for a while. He would often come and play with Jinli. He and Sulli also grew closer as he came often. 

 

 


But Sulli still kept her distance from him. Minho knew she had a wall built up and he couldn't help but think that wall was only for him.  

 

 

 That day Minho asked if he could take Jinli out to the amusement park and if Sulli could come along. 

 

 


 Sulli agreed because Jinli was so excited to go. 

 

 


 Minho helped Jinli ride the merry go round. Sulli watched the two enjoy their time. Minho signaled for Jinli to wave to Sulli. Jinli waved her small hands to Sulli and she waved back with a smile. 

 

 


Sulli's smile faded away when she thought of the conversation with Taemin a week back. 

 

 

 


-Flashback- 

 

 

 

 "Ssul...when are you going to tell him?" Taemin asked. 

 

 

Sulli sighed and wanted to avoid this topic. "Tell who?" She asked playing dumb. 

 

 

"Ssul I know you know what I'm talking about...Jinli needs him...and it seems he's attached to her too." Taemin said. 

 

 


"But what am I suppose to say...out of the blue oh hey Minho-shi your Jinli's dad?!?!?!?" Sulli questioned in a sarcastic tone. 

 

 

 


 Taemin sighed again. "Ssul...I know it's hard. But you should at least try..." He tried to persuade her. 

 

 

Sulli broke down and cried "I've thought about telling him millions of times whenever he's here so much that it's killing me inside, Taemin-ah I can't...I'm scared of rejection" she said while sobbing. 

 

 

Taemin came to her side and hugged her. He caressed her hair and shooed her to stop crying. "But you'll never know if you don't try...would you like me to tell him?" He asked.

 

 

Sulli looked at Taemin and frowned "why would you? It's my problem I should be the one telling him...one day..." She said. 

 

 

 

She wiped her tears and pulled out of Taemin's comfort. "I have to go pick up Jinli from school. I'll be going Oppa can you help watch the bakery for a while?" She asked. 

 

 

 

Taemin nodded and she left after saying thank you.

 

 


-Flashback End-

 
  

 

 "Omma!" Jinli shouted as she ran back to Sulli but she tripped and fell. Sulli came back to her senses and ran for Jinli so did Minho. 

 

 


"Jinli-ah...you have to be careful there's a lot of people here okay? Are you hurt?" Sulli asked checking her body all around. 


"Omma but I'm okay I didn't get hurt only a little scratch!" She said happily. 


Minho looked at Sulli's worried expression and then picked Jinli up. "Here I'll carry you so you won't get hurt okay?" He said. Jinli smiled and nodded to Minho. Sulli was going to protest it but she just let Minho carry Jinli for her safety. 

 

 


After a day long of fun Jinli had fallen fast asleep the ride back home. Sulli sat in the backseat with Jinli. For she felt uncomfortable sitting with Minho in the front despite their friendship. And she had Jinli for a responsibility. 

 

 


When they arrived Minho carried Jinli into Sulli's house and put her in her room to sleep. 

 

 

 Sulli and Minho came out into her living room after she slowly closed Jinli's bedroom door. 

 

 


"Wah...this is the first time I'm in your house...it's pretty big and nice.." He complimented. 

 

 

Sulli chuckled "ahh yeah...it's a bit lonely for me and Jinli though...feels like it's too big...haha" she said. 

 

 


Minho nodded and wiped his sweaty palms on his faded blue jeans. "Well then I should go now...since I brung you two safely back, thanks for letting me take you two out again. It was awesomeness today" he said.

 

 


But since they didn't have anything for dinner considering it was late already Sulli told him to stay. "Umm...how about you stay for dinner I'll fix is something to eat!" She said not leaving a say for Minho to reject her suggestion she hurried to the kitchen but turned back around to him. "You better not leave...it's the least I could do..." She said and went back. 

 

 

 


Minho chuckled at her and sat on the couch. He looked around the place and found many pictures of baby Jinli with Sulli. No wonder Jinli was so cute and adorable she had good genes from her mother (and father...-.-...tahaha). But Minho stopped at a certain picture he noticed something really familiar. It made his heart beat eratically. 

 

 

In Sulli's picture by herself she had a bracelet on her wrist. Minho recognized the bracelet. It's something he's kept with him for four years now. And maybe he finally found the owner to it. 

 

 


"Is is possible...that the girl I slept with 4 years ago is Sulli?" Minho questioned.  

 

 


Sulli came into the living room and found Minho looking deep into his thoughts since his eyebrows were creased. "Minho-shi..." Sulli said. 

 

 

 

Minho turned around and he started throwing questions. "Sulli-shi...the bracelet in this picture..? Do you still have it?" He asked. 

 

 

 

 

Sulli was confused all of a sudden he wanted to know about a bracelet in her picture. She frowned in confusion "What bracelet?..." She asked. 

 

 

 

 

Then Minho took something off of his wrist. "This bracelet" he said holding the bracelet Sulli hasn't seen since that night. The bracelet she lost after sleeping with that man in front of her. "I...I...I don't remember such thing..." She stuttered. 

 

 

 

But Minho took her frame in his hand and compared the bracelet to the one in the picture. "It's exactly the same...Sulli-shi are you hiding something from me?" He asked. 

 

 


Sulli moved her eyes around from the sudden questions he continued to ask. She felt as if she digged up her own grave. 

 


But this day was going to come sooner or later. 

 

 


"Actually...I am." She said. 

 

 

 


Minho looked up at Sulli and place the picture frame back. He didn't say anything but Sulli knew he wanted her to continue. 

 

 

"What I'm going to say next is something that...will probably change your life...well I'm not sure but I've kept it hidden for way too long and my guilt is eating me up. Whatever I say please don't interrupt and let me finish. And you'll decide if you believe me or not..." Sulli said.  

 

 


Taking in a deep sigh "Minho-shi, your the guy that....that...I slept with four years ago...and after Jinli came...your her father" Sulli finished. 

 

 

 

Minho was astonished and shocked that he couldn't even re-act to it. 

 

 


Sulli wanted to run and hide but she couldn't do that anymore. Waiting for Minho to blow up and be angered at her she closed her eyes. "You can be mad at me and-" before she could finish she felt arms elope her. 

 

 

 

"I believe you..." He said as he hugged her. 

 

 

Sulli opened her eyes and felt that Minho was hugging her. Should he be cursing at her and denying it she thought. 

 

 

 

Minho pulled out and looked at Sulli "is it really the truth? I'm really Jinli's father...?" He asked again. 

 

 

 


"Yes...but aren't you mad?" She asked. 

 

 

 

 

Minho shook his head "how can I be mad more ever so you should be the one? Is this why you always avoided me? Afraid I might know the truth and abandone you two." He said. 

 

 

 

Sulli nodded her head "you really believe me..? But-" she didn't finish when Minho kissed her. Her eyes opened in shock and she pulled him away. "I like you Sulli...I'm more mad at myself that I forgot about you and failed to know I had a daughter with a beautiful women" he said. 

 

 


-----------------------------------------

 

 

Sorry for not updating in forever! 

 

 


But here it is! Hope you liked it! And bye! Until next update' 

 

 


XOXO

 

 


-Nancy