Unusual Circumstances

Chocolates & Dates

4 pm and still, there was no sign of the tall male anywhere. For a giant, it was still hard to find him. He was supposed to stick out like a sore thumb.

How long does she have to look for him? Kat didn ’t know.

She placed her hands on her hips and wondered whether finding him would be worth all this trouble.

Kat was close to throwing the small box of chocolate she personally made.

“Park Chanyeol… where the hell are you?” she huffed in frustration.

Her feet were hurting already since from all the walking she had done. She had been looking for the male student for almost 3 hours. But still, regardless of the hours she had invested, she didn’t stop looking.

She continued to look aimlessly and she heard some girls mentioning a new hat shop.

That was when she remembered that Chanyeol has a thing for hats. Hope With a renewed hope, she went quickly went to where the hat shop was located.

Kat arrived just in time as Chanyeol got out of the shop with Baekhyun, Ash’s crush.

“I swear there’s something going on with those two.” she muttered to herself.

“Park Chanyeol!” Kat shouted and began to approach the two males.

Unfortunately, Chanyeol thought that she was some crazy fan and ran away with Baekhyun.

At first, Kat stared in surprise at their reaction before acting. Kat gritted her teeth as the two guys dashed away. “For Pete’s sake!” She hated her luck and pursued them.

For some lousy chocolate, she couldn’t believe herself going through such lengths just to give to it this guy. She must be crazy for doing it.

Her short legs compared to Chanyeol’s freakishly long legs, it was hard to keep up.

“Stop!” She screamed at them.

It was the wrong thing to do since it only pushed the two men to run faster.

Kat cursed and picked up her pace. She refused to give up. She already made the stupid chocolate.

“What don’t you understand for stop?!”

It was completely hopeless to outrun the two males. Clearly, they were the athletic times. That meant she had to outwit them.

An idea made her grin and she made a turn, hiding herself from the running males.

It took the two male students some time to notice that she was nowhere to be seen. They thought they had lost her.

Kat was simply running on the other side of the street still on their tail.

They stopped running and looked relieved that she was gone. She knew this was her chance and ran faster until she was behind them. “I can’t believe you made me ran all the way!” She panted, her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath.

Chanyeol yelped and fell on his .

Baekhyun tried to make a move and Kat noticed it even though she was looking straight at Chanyeol. “And you Mr. Byun Baekhyun…”, she pointed her finger in his direction. “Stop telling him that I’m some crazy fangirl!”

Baekhyun cringed in fear.

“But you are!” It was Park Chanyeol who said it.

Kat couldn’t believe she was hearing it straight from the boy she liked. She was really a fool for putting so much time for a gift this guy won’t even appreciate.

She glared at the once golden boy she admired. Her hand crushed the box of the chocolate she carried and the chocolate was smearing on her hand. “I hate you Park Chanyeol. Here’s your chocolate!” With anger boiling in her veins, she smashed the chocolate on Chanyeol’s face.

“I’m really stupid for making you that stupid chocolate.” She huffed and walked away without missing a beat.

Both men were stunned at her outburst. Chanyeol was in a daze and his tongue unconsciously the chocolate dripping on his lips. “It’s good.”

His friend, Baekhyun looked at him with a crazy look.

“I think I’m in love.” Chanyeol muttered.

 


Kat!

Finally, I've done it!!!

I'm still undecided about my piece but for the time being... this will be the last one of the special series^^