No One

CRUSH

A day after Baekhyun hearing the news from CL he immediately walking to Department of Dance Perform and flashback about the last meeting.

Baekhyun Thought

"Well everybody already knows each other, so must we start by now? Actually I just need Baekhyun, Bom and Tao to attend this meeting. And Suho oppa but he's still not here. But since there is Kris and Luhan here, maybe both of you can throw me some important point that I missed. It will not take too long" CL informs at everyone, and turns on her projector. Welcome to my new project

"Mental Breakdown"

Okay so why you need me in this discussion I thought, like reading my mind CL immediately turn her head to me.

“So I need you to convince Minzy to become my model, I really need her” she said to me with pleading but demand eyes.

Snap to reality

Must I say shocking or just usual news that I got from her? Cause I never know how’s a fashionable genius like CL thought. Why must Minzy? It’s not an easy task to do, and I don’t have confidence to make it happen. But first, let me tryin.

With an unwavering motive I’ll persuade Minzy ya that’s the way, that’s the only way. How’s to persuade her? But why I must persuade her? What I got after this?

In the middle of chaotic thought Baekhyun bump to someone.

“Opps sorry I don’t know you’re come this way” Sound a familiar man voice in my ear.

Why I must persuade her? What I got?” I murmured and look up. “Kai”

“Oh hey whaddup Baek, Persuade? Who? Got what?” I just silent, I thought my voice is not loud enough.

“Nothing I just practicing broadcast” don’t you dare asking for more Kai *crossed finger*

“Why you’ve come here by the way? Practice room? I’ve heard rumor from someone you don’t like a sweaty smell.”

“I don’t need you to explain my dislikes, I need to meet someone you said before”

“How you know who’s someone I talked before is same like someone you want to meet?”

Oh my God Hello Kai how obvious everybody knows your source. I rolled my eyes.

“Cut off, where is she?”

“Speak about the devil, she’s behind you” Kai raise his chin, point someone behind me. I turn my face and saw Minzy fast walking with annoyed face and barely look at front.

Arggg I don’t think is the right time to convince her.

“Hey Minzy” I wave my hand. She looks shocking forward, and stops walking.

“What happen with you? You look .. umm what to describe by words .. ready to … run ..”

“Thanks God, it’s you. I’ve thought someone creepy” Minzy come nearer.

“Are you okay? He’s trail you again?” Kai said, Minzy looks troubled.

“Whoa, did I missed something? New gossip? Hot news?”

“Stop that intriguing instinct that you have Baek” Minzy scold.

“eh hey I’m just asking, and I know that is something rouse behind that smoke” my eyes measure.

“Ohh stop your fantasy novelist author wannabe words Baek” jabber Minzy. “So cut the crap, what are you doing here my wannabe fantasy author?”

“Don’t throw your anger to me Minkki. I just wanna meet you darling didn’t you missed me? And why fantasy author? I’m Classic~”

“Oh come on, Diva Baek come to practice room just want to meet me? I’m not sure, and what missing you? I really missed your twaddle.” Mocked Minzy. “But Thanks for the last day, I really owe you”

This is the right time.

“Talking about yesterday, if you really feel owe me. Just pay it how about now?”

“Well, fine. Lunch? I’ll paid” Minzy asked not suspicious.

“Just go to cafeteria, and tell me your entire darkest secret” I must convince her, and than I got the circle, community, and new gossip just as simple as that.

“Just go to cafeteria my man, you come Jongin?” Minzy snap.

“Who’s resist free lunch?”

“You are both a bloodsucker” Minzy laugh, chain her arms to both of us and we go to cafeteria.


 

At the University Garden. Dara and Lay spending they break time. Dara looked so stress as ever, while Lay strumming his Guitar and playing a soft melody.

“Lay do you have an idea to increase our club member?” Dara ask to Lay

“Is our plan already good enough?

What if I can’t sold 100,000 K’Arts Concert Ticket?

What must I do?

Lay? Hello .. Earth to Lay? Lay .. er do you pay any attention for what I askin before?”

Lay snap back to reality abruptly stop his melody “What? Sorry sorry .. what you ask before?”

“I can’t believe I’ve already know how’s an ajjuma feels when she nagging to her son”

“What happened with you, it’s not like Lay I knew, Lay who daydream at day and night?”

“I’m so sorry Dara, you know that can happen to everybody. A daydream. Did you even daydream? So what you askin before?”

“I do lay, yes I do I daydreamed a lot! But not while my friends almost going crazy! oh no! no! I already insane .. because of I couldn’t complete a God task and going straight to the hell. What if I couldn’t complete my last project? My dad will shoot me through my brain and I will be …”

“NG! NG! No Good!”

“What?”

“Oh come on Dara don’t casting drama at this summer heat. We already do our best right? Let’s God do the rest. Ne? okay? So, for complete sincere apology, let me treat you an ice cream otte?”

Before Dara shoot Lay a reply they recognize someone presence.

“Ex .. cuse .. me, am I interrupt you?” a young man who have an outstanding high interrupted.

Dara and Lay just see the stranger from head to toe? Dara Gaping at his height, while Lay just smile.

“Hello? I’m Chanyeol. I am really apologize to interrupted your discussion.” He said bowing. “Maybe I can just come back latter” He said again bowing, and about to leave the scene.

“Hey, Chanyeol right? It’s okay, you’re not interrupt anything” Lay raise from his bench.

Immediately Chanyeol turn his back to both of them “Really? Thaengida. It’s relieve then”

“Please sit down. So anything I could help you?” Lay offer

Chanyeol not sitting yet scratch his nape, look at Dara. “I just want to join … umm you know instrumental .. ”

“What? Really? You want to join our club? Oh my God bless you. You’re the first one who register! Hapkyeok! Hapkyeok! You’re accepted!” Dara raise from her sit and grab Chanyeol hands, shaking it too enthusiastically.

Chanyeol can’t say anything, his face blushing hardly.

“Dara you better release his hand” Lay advise “He look shock”

“What? Really? Ohh .. I’m sorry” Dara release his hands.

“Ahh nee gwenchanayeo Dara sunbaenim”

“You still want to join us right? There’s no turn back point. And just call me Dara animyeon noona?” Dara sound worried.

“Ahh nee offcourse I want to join you Dara sunbae anni Noona”

“You know usually we audition first … ” Lay started and  “BUT because you’re the lucky one who first registered so there is no audition. CONGRATULATIONS!” Dara ended while glare to Lay.

“Lay we must accept him, we’re in rush!” Dara hissed to Lay

“I didn’t say I’m not accept him .. just first we must ..” Lay reasoned.

“No no .. the chance is not always coming!” Dara cut.

“So I already accepted?” Chanyeol who forgotten for awhile sounding.

“Yes! Congratz! You’re part of our family” Dara reassure smile like a mad woman to Chanyeol.

“I’m sorry for her creepy-ness. It’s uncontrollable.” Lay explain.

“Oh aniya aniya, It’s okay. I think she’s cute..” slip Chanyeol close his mouth with his hands immediately. Oh Sh!t.

“So? Did your offer still valid? Let’s trait Chanyeol some Ice Cream. Welcoming party.” Dara shout to Lay.

Thank God she’s not heard it my slip! Dang!

“Sure, why not? Let’s go” Lay accept, hang his backpack and lead the way while dara lining and not so far Chanyeol tailing.

Dara look back and say something to Chanyeol “You sure have a good taste …”

“Neh?” Chanyeol freeze. Dang! She heard it!

She just smile.


at Cafeteria

“What? No! I Absolutely not do something like this!” Someone Shout.


So what happend next? Just wait n see .. Thank you for visit and reading :D