What Really Happened at Cafeteria?

CRUSH
"Bom, I stop you here. I’ll go meet my advisor now, don’t forget to send me a message. Take care" Suho stopping the car at campus gate.

"Alright, take care to you too grandpa, don't forget anything" Bom talk while getting out from the passenger seat.

*She still waving at the passing car*
When someone sing out her attention.

"Bommie~!!!" she's try to find from where the sound come, and it's not difficult to spot the blonde one.

"Kris?"

"Bom ah, I miss you" he run to Bom and give her a hug "how are you? You become prettier beib" he kissed her cheek.

"Omaigad Kris don’t hug me and kissed me on public. You can involve a scandal" Bom tried to pulled out Kris hug.

"Not on public? So we can do it behind the scene?" He teased still tighten the hug.

"Yup, you can do it Kris"

"Really?" Kris answer suddenly happy with her answer.

"Yes, in your dream" Bom state.

"Erghh Bom you're so cold to me, that's not good for your health you know"

"I didn’t get where's the connection between that” She start moving to enter the gate.
 
“I’ll help you carry your bag” Kris being a gentleman.
 
“Dwaeseoyeo Kris, it’s not heavy at all. I can carry it by my self” Bom didn’t bother to look at him.
 
“You always dodge me Bom, what’s wrong with you? Am I lack of something?”
 
“Just don’t be too good to me Kris, I can’t give you what you want” Bom fasten her pace.
 
“I don’t want anything from you Bom, just half of your attention is better that all of anyone else’s” Desperate Kris doesn’t heard by Bom.

 

Kris PoV

Suddenly the hallway fill with people, and chattering at the same time. Surrounding Bom and Kris.

"What the hell it's happening?" How come they know we came?

“They’re famous models?” Why asking some obviously question son.

“OHMAIGAWD she’s looks beautiful in person!” Off course she's.

“That’s a new cut. He looks more handsome than before” I must thank’s my hair stylist later.

“She’s hot! Those killer legs, that’s why she’s a model” yeah baby that's what I thinkin too. Wait! Who's said something like that he must have a ert mind! The hell!  I start burning those jashik with my laser eye, move in front of Bom try to protect her from those jashik. Kris move in front of Bom and give her protective gesture.

“unnie sign it for me please”

"Sure darling" Bom's too good to be true. How come she's still can’t ignore a request.

“Can I take picture with you?” Uhh please I'm just rolled my eyes.

“They’re both on date?”

“Why they coming together?”

“They looked good each other, perfect couple beautiful and handsome” Blessed that ave maria mouth!!  I just smirk happy with the comment. When suddenly realize that no Bom present in my back.

"Where is she?" I state to my self.

"She's going to cafeteria oppa" some girlfans said point at cafeteria direction coincide.

"Uh thank’s" I state and turn my pace to the direction they point.

#"Hi baek, can I ask u a favor?" Minzy talk to her phone and Kai looked at her with his eyes as big as a saucers.#
In Cafeteria.

"Babe why you eat in cafeteria? Cafeteria food is awful not my style" Kris flinch to Bom.

"Err don't called me babe Kris. Someone so kind prepared me lunch so by any chance I don’t need eat cafeteria food. But It's not so awful like u said Kris .. The cafeteria foods."

"Who’s give you? Suho hyung?” Bom shake her heads
 
“One of your fans? What if he put poison in your food? Why you're so easy trust in people ... And why you must pick this place to eat your food? We can eat in our room, maybe CL already wait for us. There’s many strange people in here"

"Wae mari com manna? Why u asking too much? It's not like ‘you’re style’. Where's the cold city guy Kris? I already sent Tao a message" Bom said animatedly point out the not you’re style quotes with her finger.

Kris can't believe Bom say that to him.

"That's up to me where I want to eat Kris. And that's not our room, that's just CL office"

"Once more, just enjoy your surrounding. I want to eat here, let's eat" Bom cut him before he say a word.

"Jjalmogesumnida" Bom starting eat D.O lunch box. "Wae irokhae mashini? I must marry this guy!" She state after the first bite.

"I can't believe u" Kris chuckle can't believe this 8D girl in front of him.

"So don't!" Bom state.

 

While in another way ..

"Dara please, don't be sad anymore. Minzy will forgive you I'm sure" Lay said to Dara who still sad about the last scene, playing her cam over and over.

"Look Lay, her expression is uneasy. I'm sure she felt really upset with me" Dara sad. "I will not forgiven"

"Ohh poor our santtoki, let's find some good idea, to makes her feel better!" Lay pat Dara head.

"Uh? It's sure a good idea Lay" Dara feel bit relive.

"But It's already time to eat and since I'm hungry to death, I can't think about catch some idea. So can we eat first?" Lay invokes Dara

"Omonaa our Lay is hungry, I'm sorry bugging you with my problem"

"It's okay Dara, that's what friend must do. So let's go grab our meal" Lay turn to look at Dara while running "who's late pay!"

"Andwaee! You cheat!" Dara doesn't have choice feels a bit better and running faster.

 


In another way again ...

"Where's our model? They already arrived right?" CL ask Tao.

"Noonim at cafeteria" Tao check his phone.

"So well Kris? Unusual Kris place to go then, are u already eaten?"

"Ajikgeunnyeo" Tao place his hand on his grumble stomach.

"Aigoo, don't put your agyeo to me. Just eat there and catch them otte?" CL grabs her pouch.

"Perfectly fine to me, sunbaenim pay" Tao state walking out the room.

"Heol~ every day is same" CL chuckle.

 


So everybody's in cafeteria, there's time for lunch, and cafeteria never looked so crowded like today.

Minzy sit in the middle of cafeteria, while Kai still on the door waiting for Minzy clue. And her dancing crew spread all around area pretend to be a normal collegers doing their routines.

Minzy looked at Kai and giving the clue, while Kai nodding his head never feels ready than today.

"Baekki let's fire the roof" Minzy words before end the call.

ON AIR  

Sriingggggg~~~ Echoed sounds *all attention above the speaker*

"What's this?" "What's wrong?" "What happen?"

*What is Love songs play*

Girl I can't explain what I feel~

Kai enter the room ...

Uuuuuuuwooowooowooyeaahh

Kai walking through the cafeteria

My baby baby baby baby yeah yeah yeah ..

Kai start dancing through the cafeteria, grab all attention to him.

 

Haruga machi ilbunchorom neukkyojige mandeulji
Nomanisseumyon yonghwasoge juingong ….

All surrounding stop chattering, and just looked at Kai moves, he moves beautifully, coolly, perfectly so into the music.
 
My babe, baby babe, baby baby
Marhejwo nege What Is Love?

At the the end pose he point at Minzy, and songs change with the powerful provocative, and powerful hip hop songs. My Chick Bad Remix - Ludacris

Minzy stand in her chair and climb her table, on the center of cafeteria. And start stomping on the table, doing a powerful freestyle, she’s turn around put on SWAG!
 
“Wooww” “wahh” some gasping, and everyone try to record her.
 
Know there’s someone record her she ily wave her pelvis at the camera, and back to the powerful moves once again.
 
She hop to the another table near to her and seduce guys and some chick who sit in there She tap tap her body follow the rhythms put her finger on the lips and winks.
 
She hops again this time at the barrier and popping her chest.
 
Makes some squealing, and all attention become stormy. She just smirk provoke the audience, hop to the floor and slowly doing a step back dancing.
 
Once again the song changes with Let's Go (feat. Yelawolf, Twista, Busta Rhymes and Lil Jon) - by Travis Barker
 
Then the crew came in, Hitech and Crazys, all suddenly popping out everywhere wearing their mask some shade and start dancing into formation.
 
There’s some guys doing a choreo, B-Boying. Some girls surrounding doing a powerful y dance. And there’s a battle Boy vs Girl.
 
Suddenly they’re become one and voila there's a flash mob.
 
It does really eat them attention in cafeteria. Even mostly of them enjoyed the music and start to join the dance. There’s no one at the cafeteria sits beautifully. They’re become excited and hectic.
 
In the end of the songs they both throw audition paper in the air, and suddenly moves to their sit, open their mask, some wearing a glasses, start eating, act chatting like nothing already happen. And the music stop and suddenly the cafeteria become serene.
 
XOXO ON AIR

“A A A Check mike one two, yorobeun see you on the next surprises. I’m DJ Baek saying a goodbye annyeong~”
 
The two main brains already disappear, Kai and Minzy. Many people still recording the area, and start looking everywhere. That's make them crazy, they chattering at the same time about what really happened earlier. And everybody in there grabs the audition letter.

"That's was awesome?" "What's really happen?" "That's KaiZy Hitech n Crazy" "we must enroll this club" "did u recorded that?" "I must upload on youtube!" "Daebakk!" "I think we should go now, I want to scout her"

And many of them still disbelief what's really happened at Cafeteria?
 

Hiiiii~ it’s my long long very loooong update. *for me it's long* XD
Maybe another chapter shouldn’t be like this again ..
I want to describe many thing but I don’t want to get you bored. I hope you enjoy ^^
Thankyou for all subbies I really appreciate who’s subscribe and put a comment below.
Love you all have a nice weekend. XOXO
 
PS: I just can’t wait 2NE1 new album, AoN, CL new album, and then 4 YG rookies!!! Kyaaakkkk~ I know you’re just same as me :D ahhahay~
 
PS2: I recommended Skool Luv Affair Album from BTS they’re really GOOD!!! The whole album is GREAT!! I have an urge to promoted them IDK why :D Ciao~