Noticeable

CRUSH
Baekhyun PoV

Ohh what a bright day! Sun shine so bright~ bird chirping happily, baked bread scent lingering in the air~ I hope an entertaining day everyday! Not excluded today~ lalalala~

"Guess me nugyuu????" Someone yelled at my ear, make his body haggin on me piggy back style, plus close my eyes with his palm.

"OMAIGAWD! CHEN YOU SHOCK ME! My heart want to free at it cage yaknow!"

"Waaaa you such a kill joy! How can you guess it right! You're ain't no fun!" What the! I stare at him can't believe how childish his act!

Fine! He's younger than me, and he's my junior but still hello! Who's you're talkin with Mr.!

"You're joke is 100% no fun. Kkaebssong~" I rolled my eyes. "You told me such a kill joy? Hello! Jongdae shii~ you're the one who almost killed me with heart attack!"

"Ahhahaha sorry baek! You know I just so excited! Today is my first time on air!! Ahh I'm so full of guts but I still worry will they like my broadcast? " Chen split splat out his feeling.

"You know Chen, no need to worry you still have .... " I can't finish my word then someone called me from behind.

"Byun Baekhyun shii?" That charismatic fancy voice. I'm not wrong right? I turn my head to look back. Then yupp my guess always right there's CL shii and our raising model Park Bom!! CL walking approaching me with her blonde swingin beautifully, and Bom with her red hair braid travel at her shoulder.

I tried to compose my soul who's already flying right here and right there after the unexpected meeting? As a socialite I known almost everybody around campus, but this is the first time they tried to converse with me and noticeable my presence.
"Uhh yeah, just call me baekhyun. So what's the business on?"

"Oh!! You are! May I introduce my self first, I'm Lee Chaerin, and she's my friends Park Jenny it’s first time meeting you" she's throw her charismatic smile, lean out her right hand to shake, and point out with her left thumb to introduce Park Bom. I grab her hand and shake.

"Hi~ call me Bom" Park Bom smiles and waves at me.

"Ohmy you're really having a gold attitude. You know no need to introduce your self, everyone's know you Chaerin shii! And our model Park Bom shii nice to meet you " I lightly bow.

"Umm then no need to be so formal just call me Chaerin, or CL whatever you like. Nice to know you too Baek" she's smile brightly and I feel someone poke me. I already forget Chen still exist! I look at him. He throws me hey.introduced.me.please look.

"Ahheyy by the way, he's Kim Jongdae, you can call him Chen I'm sure he really don't mind. He's our junior at broadcast" then Chen bow to them.

"Annyeonghaseyeo" he's said blushing when starring at CL and Bom intensely. Am I not seeing it wrong he's blush. What happen with him?

"Annyeong Chen" CL and Bom say at the same time to him and they look each other giggle about the sync time they used.

Chen is froze at his place, blush even more! He's look like boiled crab right know.

"Ouch right about earlier, I want to inquire you bout somethin if you don't mind. Do you have time?" Crap! The busiest women in this eternity ask me some time who I throw while I feel bored?! Keep calm, keep compose!

"May I know about what?" I asked tried to look natural.

"About Gong Minji. I heard you're close with her. You helped her act yesterday at cafeteria with your broadcast right? I rarely see her, and I think she will hear someone she knows, not a new mouth is I predict it right?" Wow she's good at pictured people. She's right Minzy’s not the easy one to capture.

"Err yeah you are in the right hand. I'm the high possible candidate for your case" I smiled proudly. That's why they need a socialist in the earth!

"Then I'm so pleased you want to contribute as well. So what time you free?" She asked.

"This afternoon after the broadcast will be fine" I state.

"Cool! I'm just around my office then. You can came it whenever. This is my contact if you want to rescheduled the appointment" CL give me her name card, then I take it. Black color, Gold font, huge CL Queen Bee logo at the middle. GZB Seoul city ever had.

"Then we'll see you both around" she bid good bye, while Bom smile and wave a bye to us.

The heels clicking melodiously until turn from the hall.

"They're unexpectedly kind" I state turn to Chen who still frozen.

I poke his forehead "Hey awake daydreamer! They already gone"

Chen blinked "I can't stem her charisma! She's so pretty looked at this close! My feeell!!! I think I have crush with her!" He frantic grabs and pulls his hair.

"Are you going insane?? Crap!! It's just 10 minute before the broadcast. We must be at broadcast room by now!!!" I shriek when look at my purple ice swatch at my wrist. Chen start to panicking 'the first broadcast feeling' come back again to him. We start run to elevator going to 5th floor broadcast room.

When we're at elevator, I scanning once again at CL black golden name card in my grip. There's web address, IG account, and her number, I guess it's just her office number. But at least I can contact her. Okay busy people, high socialite, and fancy name card. She's just around my age and already holds the fashion world! Gezz awesome!

Chen can't be stay still in elevator, I pat his shoulder "You know Chen, no need to worry you still have .... ByunBaek who's always save the day!" I assured him.


Minzy PoV

"Minz I'm sure we've got much attention! Look at this" Kai said shows his pad.

Youtube channel EroMinzy views 850,632 "what really happened at cafeteria?" The titled is.
 
"It's only yesterday minz, this is daebak!"

"Wow that's many viewers, who's upload this vid?"

Kai look at me with doubtless eyes.

"What's? .. Wait 'EroMinzy' then the head master .. Dara?"

"You must call her eonnie. You know she's older then you"

"I know, just shut up"

"Ya! Don't be so harsh to her. You know at least she's kind and cute"

"Cute? OhhMyKai don't say you? Solma? Falling for her? Have a crush again? Tto yaa?" I rose my left eyebrow judging.

"I don't know I just find her cute and pretty?"

"Heol~ she's older then you I note you" I can't believe how easy Kai fall to girl.

"Age is just a number"

"Seriously Kai?" I throw him suspect look

"Yaa, look at you, you just 18th but you act like 42 old woman"

"Mwo? What's you called me once again?" I shock with his statement.

"We talk about this later you really act like my granny, you know tutoring me about my bad attitude" he gesture fanning his hand in front my face. "Did you think we must thank her? We've got many attentions for sure"

"Urrgghhh whatever" I start to fasten my walk while Kai still focused on his pad.

I turn my head to look at him He’s left far enough from me.

"He's so in to it" and when I turn back at front I bump someone. Ohmygod is my bad

"Jeoseonghamnida" I bowed and move to the right to give some space to that person to pass. But the person move the same way, then I moved to the left but the result is same. Then I raised my head, to look at the person who bump me. Gasp!! He had a noticeable? Or weird? Rainbow hair color.

"Hi, umm I have an urge to say somethin to you" said that man.

He’s sound weird, I throw the annoyed look who seems unnoticeable to him.

"I like you"
How strange, he's confessed to me? There are many girls said they like me, or love me. But they're a girl and the confession is just means there my fan, I never got confess from a weird guy like this.

"Errrr hello stranger? Did you addressed wrong?" I asked.

"Anyeo, I'm right, you're Minzy right. Gong Minji. Do you believe 'falling in love at the first sight?' Then I have fallin with you. Could you be my girl?"
He confesses again! And want me to be his girlfriend? Oh my God what happen with him? He's saesang?

"Yes that's my named, but the confession is not mine. I'm sure" I tried to runaway. But he blocked my way. "The hell?! What do you want?" I'm start creepy.


Kai PoV

I still view several comments, 'their dancing machine!' Kai's Hot!' 'Minzy's y!' 'I wanna meet them in person' I just chuckle. Then one of comment grabs my attention. It’s confession right? Who is it?

"Minzy, from many comments there is an unique comment, by Yehet_94: I think I fallin in love with you, could you be my girl? Ahhahahaha I wonder who is Yehet_94"
Then I bump to Minzy.

"Minz why you stop walking? Are you okay?" I look at her, she's throw the confused and creepy looked in front of her. I look whose makes her so creep.

"Eheeeyy, Oh Sehun?! Sehun right?" Oh for God sake he has a rainbow hair color so noticeable.
 
“ Hi Kai, it’s been a long time” Sehun said and Minzy look at me with shocked eyes.

"You know him?"

"Offcourse he's my bestie. Whatssuup bro! What happen with your hair? They look fantastic, off course no wonder you’re department of animation right? You look like Manga character mann!" I hug him but, he’s not hugging me back.

I look at Sehun, he stares at Minzy with begging look. While Minzy stare the other way, she looks uncomfortable.
"Heyy are both of you okay?"
There's awkward silent.
"Am I missed something?"

"You're really friends with him?" She asks me and whisper to my ear "Kai, I think he's saesang!"

"No hell way!!" I look at her creep face. Minzy wide her eyes to me and pull me at her to whisper again.

"Look! Kai please, don't ask me know, I split the story later. I wanna go from here!! You hold him when I count 1 2 3, got it? Don't let him run to me okayy? You got it?"

"What the heck?"

"Hana" "Dul" she's sure me!

"What's? Really?" I start to grab Sehun hands.

"Set!!!" She's start running like Usain bold! "Meet you at practice room" She yelled.

"Minji! Gong Minji wait we're not done yet!" Sehun start runs to Minzy.

I'm shock he’s really wanted to run after her? "Heyy man chillax! What happen with you? Did she do something with you?" I block his way and asked.

"Please Kai, I beg you I already confessed to her, and she yet answer me. I will run to her by right now"

"Mannn!! Maybe she's just inadverted whattss? Are you mad or somethin? You confessed to her???" I hold his shoulder hard now! That why Minzy called him saesang!

"She does not even know you! You scared her!" Then he stops.

"Am I?" He asked innocently.

"Yes you are my bro! For Golden sake, your creep her! Why so rushing?" I can believe my friends are crazy like this! I know he's crazy as me, but I think I’m more sane than him.

"That's why she run from me? Ohoratt Kai what must I do?" He's become panic state.

"Seriously Sehun what's come in your mind? Think clearly dude!" I calmed him.

"Then, can you arrange me a date with her?" Sehun question shocked me. I feel like I have a matchmaker job by now?


Lay PoV

"Wohooo so many viewers! OMG this is awesome, uri minkki was awesome right! Fo sure M.I.N.Z.Y they love you" again for the thousand time Dara fangirling.

"I hope you can be this excited when do your task" I state.

"Uh.huh? This is different Lay. It's just like my passion is in this! Raising a fanclub!"

"Yaa Dara yaa don't be too crazy about this matter" I suggest her.

Is like she ignored my suggest "look at this Lay, this is very awesome. The time when our Minkki hops at the table. Look at her moves uwoohh very y right? She teases the blonde guy and red hair gurl in that table. How can she become so y, she's only 18 for the sake of sunshine who rise every morning" Dara shows me the video.

She's become insane "yeahh, yeahh, she's cool, awesome" and some sight caught my eyes. Looks so familiar, that girl with noticeable red lock, and those pair of eyes I never forget. "Wait a minute" I said grab her pad I rewind a second. There is, yeah there is she!

"I told you, she's awesomely cool right. Finally you get caught Lay. You fall in her so lately. I already poisoned you for a long time and now result success!"

"Yess .. Yes .. I was falling for her. What? How can you know?" I look at her with shock questioning expression.

"It's easy everybody likes MINZY right?" She gets me wrong.

"Anii not her, here the red one" I pointed at the red hair. "She's the one I told, remember where's I've got this bruises? She's my savior"

"OMaigawwdd Lay, she's? Don't tell the story again, you already told me for hundred times. Of course I still remember."

"How come she's in our campus?"

"Wait a minute Lay, I know who she is!!" Dara cut me.

"What's? Who is she? How come you know"

"Omaigawd Lay you sure she's the right person? She's K'Arts raised Model! Park Bom. How come you don't know? Ahhhh you just enrolled here last year. And last year she got her one year break for modeling at States. And maybe she’s continuing her study this year. That's why you never seen her before that accident?"
 
I can't believe what I heard. Yes her name are Bom, I remember she told me. Is too much information, I’m so delighted, and bemused at the same moment. So we will meet soon? Or at least I have a chance to meet you again Park Bom, Jenny shii.

heyyhooo!!! hows your day? Thanks for reading this story ..
Maybe you already think I'm abandon this story, hell no!!
I just recently busy with my job, search for some idea to completed my puzzled story and SPAZZING out with 2NE1 Come Back!
The whole album is amazing don’t you agree with me???
 
How’s the character, I hope you share your thoughts and comment below!
Come baby baby come come~