Police

CRUSH
A few days ago …
 
Lay PoV
 
I just walk home after finished my guitar practice, it’s already late. Its almost past a midnight and I feel rush to go home. So I decided to pick on the short way. There's a short cut, but I must pass the alley. I'm a man, so I must be brave even though the alley is a bit dark and spooky there is nobody will pass through this way. There is a rumor spread even you scream for help, nobody will come to help. Just thinking of that makes me shudder.

I just ignore the bad feeling and keep going then I hear someone hissed behind me.
 
“Psstt .. Psttt!!”

"Hey you! Stop there" ! I just thinkin about this a sec ago, please no bad things will happen I prayed.

I try ignoring them and fasten my walk, I just tired and want to go home badly. But they start yelling at me.

"Yaa! You son of , stop there" crap! There’s a group of beggar they a bit tipsy, I can smell the sink when they blow a breath near me.

"Give all your money" one of them said.

"I don't bring any"

"You don't pity with your live young man, you don't look poor anyway?"

"I just don't bring any" I honestly said.

"Don't play with me" one of them said and punch me at my right cheek. Sh!t I just shock to get punch out of the blue. Honestly I can defense my self, but the sudden attack makes me can't dodge.  I push hard the man who near me. And start too run, I’m sleepy before but after the punch on my face it gets me awake.

"You can't go anywhere" they surrounded and blocked my way, I'm in trap. They're swarm crowds. I can't handle a bunch alone. I try my best use my ability from material art class I've been attended. But it not much works since they're in a pack. I fell on my side body and they start kicking me at my back there's my guitar in my back I heard some crack and clang. Ugh I can't thinkin to rescue my guitar. Suddenly I hear some police serene out loud. Ohh there’s cops! Thank’s God I must be save now? Somebody come to help me out. Then the voice yelled.

"Put ur hands in the air, you'll be arrest police already here" woman voice. I slightly saw a woman figure handled a gun. And the beggars run like no tomorrow. Once again thanks God I'm save.

"They're all already gone?" I heard the woman whisper me. Why asking? I look at all direction and feel relief they're really gone. But when I want to stand, I feel my body pain, crap! It’s hurts so damn much!!  I thought I will kiss the hard hot mix. But someone held me and put my left arm around her shoulders. OHMYGOD I must be dead, and I'm in heaven right now? Why I seeing an angel beside me?

"Hey you okay?" The serene still ringing I squealed.
"Ohh wait a minute" like she can read my mind, she put me down and walk to the side and I realize she's the police who held a gun and help me earlier. She struggling pick something on the shrub that I know later is her phone and when she touch the screen the serene sounds off. What the hell I thought. It all was a prank?

"You're not a police?" I blurt.

"I'm sorry you must be disappointed, but I'm not" she said walking to me.

"So what happened earlier? The uniform? The serene? The gun?" I blabbering still can get it.

"I can explain later, but we must go to hospital first, you're bleeding and look awful" she helps me stand and walked to her car. Not a car it's a van, I actually just saw it in the television or red carpet, that be used by an actress, idol, or something like that. Who is she?

"Get in, ppali" she said while help me and look around.

"Bom where are you? I've been lookin .. Omona WhatTheHell just happened?" Sound a man on the van bit angry earlier but shocked after saw me.

"Suho Oppa, we don't have much time just run out this place ppali!" She squealed "go to near hospital, I explain later"

In no time the van rushed out to nowhere, and I lost my consciousness


BOM PoV

"Oppa he passed!! oppa jinjja igo eottokhae??!!" I put my palm at his face that’s bleed everywhere.

"Hey man, please don't die now, we almost reach a hospital" I've become panic when he collapse.

"Bom please don't get panic he just faint, he'll be alright" Suho oppa said.

"Are you sure?"
 
"I'm sure, we arrive now" we're out on the rush and call a nurse near ICU door. They bring him in the ICU room, and told me not to come. "I hope he will be alright"

Lay PoV

My hand was hold by someone, it feels so soft, warm, and this smell, this smell is always lingering on my head after the time I saw her eyes. Smells like rain and warm vanilla. So sweet and makes me feel like I'm in heaven. It’s heaven really smell like rain and vanilla? I tried to open my eyes. And she's in front of me holding my hands.

"Suho oppa, he awake ..." She whisper look at the couch

"I'll find a doctor" said a man who she called Suho.

She's nod at him and look at me "Hi how do you feel right now? Are you okay?" She said while smile and her eyes become a crescent moon shape. I just can't find a word, my throat was dried.
She looked so beautiful, she's like an angel. "You feel thirsty?" She said when she look at my expression, she grab a glass of water and help me to sit position. I hiss when I feel a sudden pain when I  try to sit. I drink some water helped by her who now being so near with me like she hug me. Not like, but she really hug me. I feel my face heat up, and become reddened, its feel so hot in here someone please turn on the air conditioner I scream loud in my head. "Are you okay? You don't talk a single word when you woke up" she sounds worry.

"I I a o okaay, I'm fine, good, never better" I shuttered.

"Wow u can talk, I thought you become mute after the incident" she chuckle and I find it cute.

"So you're my savior? You're the police? Or mean to be a police?" I said remembered the moment she screams she's police.

"Ohh that, hahaha no I just pretend become one, am I looked so convincing become a police?"
 
“Ahhh and don’t called me I’m your savior, I just helping you out”

I still confuse "so what's up with the uniform, the gun, and even the serene?" I ask her curiously.

"Don't you tired, and want to sleep?"

"Oh please just tell me, this killed me. I'm so curious. And I already got too much sleep, maybe once I sleep again I become a sleeping beauty for real"

"Ookay calm down, I don't think you can talk this much" she giggle "I'll tell you the story but please lean on your bed"

 
Then she starts telling her story …
That night ..


Bom PoV

I'm just finished my photo shoot session and still wear my shoot clothes which is the police uniform, complete with the fake gun, and a club. It just pass midnight when I want A.S.A.P arrive at home. I just so tired to change, I'll change as soon as I arrive at home I make a mental note.

But suddenly the van sound weird, and stop at the middle of nowhere.

"What's wrong oppa? It's the van broke?" I said to Suho oppa, he's my manager for this meantime. He's become a manager for his last project on the college, his university just same as me but he's senior this year and will graduate soon.

"I don't know bom-a, I’ll check it first" he said and get out from the van to the front check the engine.

I exhale, I want to arrive home so badly, I miss my bed. And then I looked up the wheel and my eyes catch up the blinking red light from the indicator of gas.

Jezz why I approved a grandpa to become my manager?!
"Haraboji, the gas is run out" I open the window and yelled.

"Chankanman bom-a I still can't find out why this van ... What's? The gas is run out? Holycrap you must be kidding me!" he said walk to the van door.

"Look at that" I point the blinking red sign. "Haraboji why you forget to refuel, and we are at the middle of nowhere"

"I'm so sorry bom-a, I don’t expect this" he said so pity I know he's tired too and want to go home as bad as me, and then meanwhile he search on his pad the nearer located of gas station.

"Bom-a lock this van, close the window, and don't go anywhere, I'll go to the gas station where's not too far from here. Promise me don't go anywhere, this place is kind of dangerous" he said warn me.

"Neee haraboji, nee" I giggle shoo him.

As I saw Suho oppa run, I start do his warn but when I want to close the window I hear someone yell.

"Yaa! You son of , stop there"  OMG what was that? I got curious and get out from my van. Where the voices come from? I asked my self while walked slowly and carefully. And there's sound coming.

"Give all your money" there's someone in trouble?

"You don't pity with your live young man, you don't look poor anyway?" I know the sound is come from the alley, I run quietly to the alley and peeking up. I can't hear the man who's in trap voice but the badman one.

"Don't play with me" and I saw he punch the trap guy. I almost scream in shock! But I fast put my palm at my mouth tightly. And then I see the guy who in trap push one of the badman, and try to defense his self. I got amused with the vision of this, it's like an action movie, live streaming!! The scene is when the good guy get trap with by the bad guy.
 
"Will he be alright?" I whisper to my self.
 
But the scene doesn't gone well, when it's in movie the good guy always win, but in fact what I see is the bad guy almost win and try to kill the good guy. What he will die!!  I must do something!! What must I do? While I’m in panic I can’t thinking "Bom please use your brain" as I look anywhere, want to scream for help but no one near here. OMyGosh if I scream they will do the same with me like the good guy in there. I feel terrible and suddenly look at my waist there is a gun fake gun on my belt. And my mind goes as fast as I can, do first think later! I pull out my phone and search something, where it is the serene ring tones here it is. As I prepare my fake gun, and play the serene ringtones and throw my phone around the thicket and yell out my breath try to sound brave "Put ur hands in the air, you'll be arrested police already here"

Bom story ends …

Back to Lay PoV

"And then you know the rest" she smile to me after told me the story how she can find me and act like a cops, and rescue me from the hell, she save my live. I still in awe, my mind goes fly at the first moment I saw her. Really she's a Police no angel.

"Hey are you okay, you feel pain in somewhere?" She cupped my face with her palm cracked me at my thought. And I suddenly feel hot. "You've got a fever?" She put her forehead to mine, I just gasp, I can't move. Her face is so close to mine, her nose brush mine, and her lips just a millimeter to mine. I see straight, and find her brown orbs and get star struck. I'm in cloud nine. And then she move, her face reddened.

"Sorry, I just worry you will collapse again" she said press her lips straight.

 
so tell me what you think?
 
I just struggling in my head post this chapter or not. But finally I decided to post this chap.
Thank you for all your support..
The subscriber, the reader, and the comments ..
I appreciate all of your thoughts ..
Hope you enjoy!