7th Heaven

CRUSH

CL office 15:00

BoM PoV

CL still busy with her MAC, Tao is nowhere to be seen. While I buried my self in a fluffy stuff blanket on the sofa and flipping the Vogue. Since my class is already over, and I don't have any to attend. This semester will be no harm right? 

An “Ohh!” escaped my lips when I found all of the design on Vogue fancy to my eyes. Maybe CL tries to design something new in this season.

"Eonni all your schedule I arranged, is it okay for you?" CL asks me, I put my magazine aside, and fishing my phone at my bag.

"Umm I think its fine. But I'll ask Suho oppa first. I already give him the schedule yesterday but I don't think he already check all of it" CL nod, smile still focus on her MAC. Bom start type line to Suho.

BomCorn: Granpa, where are you?
Suho Haraboji: at my mentor room.
BomCorn: am I disturbing you???
Suho Haraboji: it’s fine, he go to toilet for awhile. Anything wrong?
BomCorn: Not at all, I just wanna ask ;)
BomCorn: How about my schedule?
BomCorn: You already check it? Is it fine?
Suho Haraboji: Most of them fine. But several doesn't :(
BomCorn: which one?
Suho Haraboji: I'll drop to CL office after I finish my business. I'll explain which one.
Suho Haraboji: he's back, see u there.
BomCorn: okeyy (ʃƪ˃̵͈̑ᴗ˂̵͈̑)♥·♡° • · Thankyou · • ° ♡·♥(˃̵͈̑ᴗ˂̵͈̑ʃƪ)
I smile ear to ear. He always knows how to solve the problem I thought.

"Who is it?" I heard deep voice and a blow breath near my right ear. I got shock and look at my right. I meet with two pair dark brown orbs. Our nose brushes each other. My lips almost touch his. I back off sit position.

"Omaigod Kris you shock me!"

"What must be shockin about? It because you're so into it" he point at my phone. "Who is it?" He sits in the couch beside me.

"None of your business? CL-a when he came in?" I ask CL and point Kris with my index finger.

"Not a long time ago eonni, you both like tom&jerry didn't you?" She giggle.

"Ya chae that the bad parable! I don't want to look like a cat or mouse. Nae stye aniya" Kris blew raspberry. CL just shaking her face laugh.

"Where's Lu-ge?"

"Jezz! I'm here in front of you, one fine no ah awesome guy ever but you search another guy? Ouch, my heart is bleeding" Kris start his drama placing his palm to his chest.

Kris PoV

"Someone lookin for me? I hear my name called" Luhan at the door eyes to everyone.

"Awww long time no see Lu-ge, how your holiday. We don't meet for a long time. I miss you so much" Bom raised and hugs him. ! She don't even happy to see me yesterday. And she hugs Luhan! ! I was just jolted to seven heaven when she almost accidentally kiss me earlier. ! it just always be almost! It didn't happen! ! I'm fall down to earth!

"Hey darling, the holiday is fine. So you missed me? I'm pleased" Luhan hugs her and throw you.know.you.will.lose smirk to me.

"Eheyy ya! ya! ya! Don't do that thing in front of me! And put away your creepy grin Luhan" I almost growled.

"What's wrong with my face?" Luhan start walking to the couch. Hand cross Bom shoulder still with his annoying smile. You dead meat deer Luhan! I roll my eyes to avoid that smile.

"Kris?" I heard my name softly call by bom, it so sweet smell like honey.

"Yes, Honey?" I look at her, finally she recognize me.

"Can you move to there?" She point the one person sit couch in front of me.

"This enough for three of us" I deny.

"Just move please" she hush me to go away, so she and Luhan can sit in where I sit now. Luhan just shrug his shoulder. Argghh! I'm fall down to earth! Hard!

"Just because you said please" I move.

CL and Luhan laugh filling the air. For awhile ... Bom talk animatedly to Luhan like she just meet her sister who separated for a years, when Luhan listen to her with his sparkling eyes. Sometimes he look at me, what he's doing? mocking me?!

The door open... Shows the tall young boy with his dark circle touch the floor. The soul is not in his body. He sigh out~ and walk to refrigerator.

Bom, Luhan and me look at CL, while CL just shook her head and shrugs mouthing I don't know what happen with him.

Tao PoV

I finally finish my class over class over classes! Why so many thing to do in your first year??? Ahhh I still want to help CL sunbae, but my energy is already vanished. My battery is almost empty. I walk to our office. And open the door. I sigh hard. Dead walking to refrigerator to find something to drink.

"Someone have a hard day?" Bom noona voice.

"Dui bu dui?" Lu-ge voice.

"Dui laa~" I grab cold starbucks latte on a bottle. Open the bottle and drink it. And almost get choke! There is Bom and Luhan voice? I look at the voice come.

Right! She's here, he's here, even Kris-ge here, CLnim on her table.

"Omaigod, I must be crazy. I'm sorry for not be a polite hoobae" I bowed to each of them. They just laugh hard at me. Ahhh babo! babo!

"It's okay Tao, you've look like you don't know we all here." CLsunbae say calm me.

"I'm so sorry" I feel really sorry to not show my polite.

"You're funny guy" Bom noona said. She's beautiful today just like everyday.

Her words makes me smile and forget my tiredness.

"Just continue drink your coffee panda boy" Kris-ge mention me look jealous.

"Ohmygod Kris-ge you're handsome today!" He's my idol, I fan of him. It's like a dream come true, when CLnim says she want me to be her assistant, and that's mean I've got my first step to reach my dream become a stylish, and I will work with her model too and that will be a Kris-ge who I always adore.

"You gay?" His eyes bug out at me "but sorry I'm totally straight, you're not my style" he said.

"Noooo! I loved a woman like Bom noona, and CL sunbae. I just a fan of you, don't get me wrong" I protest. I very hate if someone say I'm a gay. Because my dream is become a stylist, and I fan of Kris Wu they look at me like I'm gay. Even I’m master in wushu to proof it all wrong!

"Ahhhahaha I love you too Tao" Bom noona say *encourage me.

"Me too" CL sunbae says.

They laugh heart out. It's seems like Kris-ge just joke.

Then the knock on the door office.

"Come in" CL sunbae shout sort look at the door. Then enter a guy with a thick eyeliner.

"I'm in the right time and right place?" He say eyeing all of us.

Baekhyun PoV

I already finished our broadcast, and my classes is over so I walk to CL office to catch our appointment. This the way right? 8th floor. The room in the corner. GZB hard core sign at the door.

"A A A byun baekhyun! compose your self!" I clear my voice. Then knock the door three times.

"Come in" CL voice proof the sign is absolutely her office. I open the door while peek there's around five people in a room.

"I'm in the right time and right place?" I said fear to disturbing their meeting.

"Yes you are baek, come in" CL invite me in.

"Hii Baek" Bom waves her finger.

"Hi Bom" I smile at Bom who's seat with a pretty boy who's he's name? Luhan right? Kris manager? I ask and answer in my head.

"You know him?" Luhan whisper to Bom still heard by me

"We meet earlier" she explain.

"Ah! He's Luhan" CL introduced.

"Hi, Nice to meet you" Luhan waves.

"And I'm Tao, CLsunbae assistant" the guy who's taller then me shook my hands.

"Nobody's forget I'm here right? My presence is solid" he said like peeved.

"Ahh off course he's" CL said while I cut.

"Kris! Right, I know you dude don't get pissed" I said.

"Then that's relieve" it's true he's hard to touch, so chic man!

"Well everybody already knows each other, so must we start by now? Actually I just need Baekhyun, Bom and Tao to attend this meeting. And Suho oppa but he's still not here. But since there is Kris and Luhan here, maybe both of you can throw me some important point that I missed. It will not take too long" CL inform at everyone, and turn on her projector. Welcome to my new project

"Mental Breakdown"


So yeah, it's already been a year ago the last time I'm update. I already forgotten the line up, and the story .. ahahhaha I'm really sorry my dear subscribers.

I triyin to catch up my mind. Sorry there's no picture in here not like my latest year ago update. I just focus on finishing my story.

I hope you will enjoy the chapter. Good time :D