Fan Girl

CRUSH
Minzy PoV
 
I’m walking with Kai to the hall and suddenly collide with someone who rush out.
 
“wow wow man use your eye properly” Kai berated.
 
“I’m so sorry, I already late” he said and run.
 
“yaa!! Wtf*ck! Isn't he Sehun? Yaa!! Sehun Oh Sehun!!”

He's already runaway.

"You know him?"

"I don't know, maybe I mistaken someone"

Kai just shrug his shoulder.

Then they arrived at the hall

“wow Minz there’s a bunch cutie” kai peek inside
 
“heol~ must we enter?” I just want to enter the room but Kai pull my jacket.
 
“wait up Minz there’s still someone who perform” he point his finger in front of the hall.
 
I looked up the front hall and yeah there’s someone playing guitar, there must be from department of instrument. Wait a minute department of instrument? Omaigawdd there must be! Errrr~ I have bad feeling! There’s she is!!!

I already told you that I had so many ‘girl’ fans??!! Yupp the biggest fans of mine in this university is one and only Sandara Park!! She’s really something! She’s always sent me a letter! Or you can called it love letter? She put that crap in my locker, inside my bag, even in front of information board. Ugghhh she’s really too much! is she lesbo or something??
 
First time I saw her I thought that she’s cute and lovely person, yupp right she’s cute around her age, and she’s kind! But she’s too kind TT^TT She always do something crazy, like take a candid picture of mine. I feel like I’ve paparazzi everywhere in this university! You know even she raises a fans club called MINjaz and EROmaknae.
How come a tiny person can be a head of two fansclub. She’s really something all the crazy thing you name it!
 
Suddenly my feet automatically turn around and go away from the scene. I’m not scared but I’m just too lazy to bounce with her. “ughhhh!!”
 
“Minzy where’d you go? We have a mission! Don’t go” Kai hold my wrist.
 
“Kai there’s SanDARA you know!”
 
“Don’t yelled at me. I know She’s your biggest fans!” Kai always the one who tease me every time I’ve got a love letter from her. “Just in, do the mission and runaway”
 
“did I have any choice?” I said.
 
“Ya Minz don’t act like a coward!”
 
“I’m not!”
 
“yeah I know u’re not! So just enter the room!”
 
“ARGGHHh! Right! Okay! I’m in!” I said and enter the room with Kai followed smirking.
 

Author PoV

Meanwhile Dara finished her lonely song. Someone interrupt her.

"Ehem.. Hem.." Minzy cough

I know this sound Dara thought "Minkki" and looked at the door.

"Ougghh here we go again" Minzy rooled her eyes.

"Minkki yaa why come here? Do you want join my club" with her eyes sparkle.

"Unnie it's just my turn, to promote my club" Minzy come to the front aula.
Minzy always do a bow although she really can't bear Dara fans attitude. She still have a manner right?

"No no no, stop there, stop there I'm not finished yet!" Dara said

"It's not my problem unnie, you're already taken my promoting time" Minzy said still move the front.

 
“ohh geure, just give me one minute please minkki yahh please, jeball jeball” She moves her hands like praying and put her cat doe eyes. Minzy who can’t resist Dara cuteness moves back from her encounter.
 
"Okay unnie don't look at me like that~ I'll give you a time. But please make it short" Minzy don't want any drama in front of so many people give in to Dara.
 
"Minkki yaa gomaweo you're really have a noble heart" Dara hugs minkki.
 
"Omaigat unnie get away" Minzy try to release Dara bear hugs.
 
Then Minzy just sigh and walks away to the door.
 
“You lose then. I see” Kai blurt when Minzy stand beside Kai in the back of door hall.
 
"Shut up Kai"
 
One minute takes forever.
 
When Minzy look at her phone clock!
 
“Damn, she takes forever! It’s almost Lunch time, we don’t have enough time” When she just say that words, Lay peek by the Hall door.
 
“We almost finish you may come in” He said.

Minzy and Kai enter the hall and got the attention.
 
“Well must we perform now?” Minzy say to Kai

 

"Ohh otteokhae? Jinjja? Wait the minute, so you'll perform? by now? I'll take my seat then" Dara said and take the top front seat.

"Ugghhh just do what you want unnie"

 


Dara PoV

Omaigawd Minzy will perform, I must record her. Yupp this my one of a kind desire, I'm a biggest Minzy fans! How can you don't become a Minzy fans? She's very cute, adorable, pretty, and don't forget to mention she's smart! First time I saw her is when she perform to skip grade, we all came to this aula to saw her dance and then vote for her! Offcourse Minzy has passed that moment brilliantly! From that I become her biggest fans, and for many people in this university who become her fans too. I made a fansclub one club for cute and powerful Minzy side called MinJaz, and the another one club for y and ero Minzy side called EROmaknae.
 
When Minzy and her friend called Kai up to the stage, and my video cam on a ready mode. Someone open no uh someone bust the Hall door.
 
“They already arrived!!” he yelled.
 
“Who’s?” “Nugu?” People in the hall asking.
 
“Our star, K’Arts HOT models! BOM and KRIS”
 
“WHATS?” “WHERE?” “WHEREEEE?” “WHEREEE?” all state almost at the same time. One hall is on chaos mode.
 
“ON THE HALLWAY!!! Come out!”
 
Like a lighting speed they all rushing come out. Wait a minute, Minzy about want to perform right? I turn my gaze where the Minzy at. No it can’t be.
 
“Dara sunbaenim you already success ruin my day”
 
“ohh Minkki yaa jeongmal mianhae, I’ll help gather the …”
 
“No need sunbae, just do your business” She run out the room.
 
“but Minkki ya …” I’m about run to Minzy when I feel someone hold my wrist.
 
“Darashii just leave her, it’s not a good time” Kai told me an run after Minzy.
 
I’m about to tear up, it’s my fault Minzy will hate me. Oh no I can't bear it.
 
“ottokhae?” my eyes turn watery.
 
“It’s okay Dara, she’ll understand. It's not your fault ” Lay soothe me.
 
“No it's my own fault, my most grievous fault”
 

In the Hallway
 
“They’re a famous models?”
 
“OHMAIGAWD she’s looks beautiful in person!”
 
“That’s a new cut. He looks more handsome than before”
 
“She’s hot! Those killer legs, that’s why she’s a model”
 
“unnie sign it for me please”
 
“can I take picture with you?”
 
“They’re both on date?”
 
“Why they coming together?”
 
“They looked good each other, perfect couple beautiful and handsome”
 
Kai PoV
 
There’s many people on the hallway, I struggle to against the human flood cutting through the crowd.
 
“What’s wrong with this people, they never saw an artist before?” I hissed while trying hard to get out from the crowd and then I spotted Minzy standing look into the crowd with her famous provocative face.
 
“are you okay?” I said to her and don’t get any reply.
 
“Minzy you know we can always have another time to ..”
 
“Cut it Kai, We’ll throw a plan B”
 
“What’s? What kind of plan B? Don’t say that, you mean?”
 
“Come! We must gather the other, we don’t have much time”
 
“What? What’s really your plan Minz?”
 
“We’re set the roof on fire baby” She starts running to the practice room.

So yepp I giving you a double update, since the last chapter is so short and maybe most of you will thinking what this author really want to tell. I'm so sorry guys ..
ahhahha I really have many to tell ..
and since tomorrow is a weekends and I can't update on weekend..
so here it is, I surely want to give you a fun time while reading it ^^ shalashala~
thank's for read it ^^
I'll do better next chapter! fighting! (OMAA I'm starting talking to my self XD)
Happy Valentine by the way ... Hope you got so much LOVE it's not really different day to me ..
XOXO